kallend

Carly

So Carly appears on most "Worst CEO of All Time" lists, and now wants to be chief executive of the United States.

We must have been very bad to deserve this 21st Century version of the destruction of the cities of the plain.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

ryoder

She is getting roasted on SlashDot.org.:D
e.g.

"She can see the economy from her house!"

Or:

http://carlyfiorina.org/B|

Yup she knows business

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

>So Carly appears on most "Worst CEO of All Time" lists, and now wants to be chief
>executive of the United States.

Well, she tried the CEO gig and it didn't work out. Maybe reality TV, or telemarketing, or politics will work out a bit better.

Andy9o8

Why should it only be incompetent Governors and Senators who get to run for Prez or VP? This way it's more more, uh, populist.
Yeah, that's it.

We already got incompetent (ex) Secretary of State running
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***Why should it only be incompetent Governors and Senators who get to run for Prez or VP? This way it's more more, uh, populist.
Yeah, that's it.

We already got incompetent (ex) Secretary of State running

I bet Carly would fare pretty well against Hillary. Well, a bit better than H. Ross Perot did as an independent in his one POTUS bid.
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

Amazon

***She is getting roasted on SlashDot.org.:D
e.g.

"She can see the economy from her house!"

Or:

http://carlyfiorina.org/B|

Yup she knows business

I don't see a problem with it. I'm sure there are lots of people in the government that need to be laid off...:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

This Economist article is interesting:
http://www.economist.com/news/united-states/21649526-how-tell-listers-publicity-seekers-field-guide-2016?zid=309&ah=80dcf288b8561b012f603b9fd9577f0e

Carly is in the "I'd like a job in the next administration please" category.

Love her or hate her, at least we know she'd be capable of cutting off useless government appendages! ;)

I, for one, will continue to not cast a vote in presidential elections since every candidate continues to be terrible.

cavete terrae.

grue

Love her or hate her, at least we know she'd be capable of cutting off useless government appendages! ;)

I, for one, will continue to not cast a vote in presidential elections since every candidate continues to be terrible.

We *really* need a none-of-the-above option.>:(
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Glitch

Can't bitch if you don't vote. ;)

Sure I can. I can also do it without a shred of guilt because my hands are clean and I know that I didn't put the current twatwaffle in office.

I technically do vote, just never for a legitimate candidate.

Now that I'm back in the US, I'll be participating because of congressional elections, though due to where I am I'm not 100% sure there's a point in that.
cavete terrae.

ryoder

***Love her or hate her, at least we know she'd be capable of cutting off useless government appendages! ;)

I maintain that William Henry Harrison was the best president by virtue of not signing a single thing into law and having the good grace to die before he screwed anything up.
cavete terrae.

ryoder

***Love her or hate her, at least we know she'd be capable of cutting off useless government appendages! ;)

And if none-of-the-above wins?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

******Love her or hate her, at least we know she'd be capable of cutting off useless government appendages! ;)

Call a new election, and all the previous candidates are disqualified from it.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

kallend

******Love her or hate her, at least we know she'd be capable of cutting off useless government appendages! ;)

That's the ideal outcome, yes.
cavete terrae.

Hi grue,

she'd be capable of cutting off useless government appendages!

Me thinks you must live in a dream world.

Ronald Reagan compaigned on big gov't as being the problem.

His very first act upon entering the oval office was to sign an Executive Order freezing all federal gov't hires.

When he left office eight years later there were more federal employees than when he came into office.

So there.

Jerry Baumchen

JerryBaumchen

Hi grue,

His very first act upon entering the oval office was to sign an Executive Order freezing all federal gov't hires.

When he left office eight years later there were more federal employees than when he came into office.

So there.

Jerry Baumchen

GOP Smoke and mirrors.. Party of Small Government and Fiscal Responsibility..... Classic Orwellian Newspeak at its worst

JerryBaumchen

Hi grue,

So there.

Jerry Baumchen

I'm not saying it's the root of all problems, but surely you don't think that the entire federal government is worth having around? I mean c'mon, the TSA?

People keep trying to turn my posts into party issues. I have no allegiance to either party, I think they're both awful and I'd be ashamed to associate myself with either of them.
cavete terrae.