regulator

Trevor Noah/New Daily Show host is an anti-semite

SkyDekker

The real joke is that there is national outrage about who replaces who on a comedy show.....and it instantly gets politiced.

Yes, why couldn’t they just find a simple Jesus-loving, heterosexual, ex-marine, ex 9/11 firefighter, medal-of-honour winner, CWP holder who saves puppies in his spare time.

...(in Church Lady voice) instead of this dark-skinned foreigner taking our jobs.
"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to attend his classes"

Lol, they made fun of something like that during the Justin Bieber Roast:

The only person that’s inhaled more smoke than Snoop is Pete Davidson’s dad inside the World Trade Center,

Personally I find that joke more "offensive" than anything Trevor Noah has tweeted. Keep in mind that Pete Davidson's father was a NY firefighter who died in the WTC.

Anvilbrother

What does that have to do with ANYTHING?

Everything?

Just because you started the show with a nobody, then polish it to a gem, means you replace the gem with a turd???

You know who doesn't think he's a turd? John Stewart. You know a Jewish guy who's an expert in what it takes to host The Daily Show? John Stewart.:|
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

I'm somewhat doubtful that Trevor Noah will be as successful on the Daily Show, but for reasons other than his historic tweets.

The Daily Show, much like Speakers Corner, has predominantly USA viewership with a lot of US political content. A non-US presenter might not be able to pull off those kinds of gags with the same confidence and 'home-ground' credentials.
I can foresee a few; "What? Noah took a shot at ? WTF does he even know about ?"

metalslug

I'm somewhat doubtful that Trevor Noah will be as successful on the Daily Show, but for reasons other than his historic tweets.

The Daily Show, much like Speakers Corner, has predominantly USA viewership with a lot of US political content. A non-US presenter might not be able to pull off those kinds of gags with the same confidence and 'home-ground' credentials.
I can foresee a few; "What? Noah took a shot at ? WTF does he even know about ?"

That even happens with Stewart though. Not too many Republicans will admit he goes after Democrats too.

John Oliver's from Birmingham (the apparently all muslim one in England, not the all redneck one in Alabama) and when he took over for a summer he did so well he was given his own show on HBO.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

John Oliver's from Birmingham (the apparently all muslim one in England, not the all redneck one in Alabama) and when he took over for a summer he did so well he was given his own show on HBO.

I think its great to add new blood to the terminally inbred situation we have in some parts of this country.

Amazon

***I only got a couple of paragraphs into that article before I realized it was the same old "liberals are fools" bullshit, with no substance about Noah at all.

Nice try, though.

I just considered the source of yet another "oh look a negro" thread:S:S:S

stop being so hard on yourself.

regulator

******I only got a couple of paragraphs into that article before I realized it was the same old "liberals are fools" bullshit, with no substance about Noah at all.

Nice try, though.

I guess that is the best you can do...

Got another follow-up for today... I mean there are plenty more brown people doing stuff that are on the newsfeeds you slavishly watch so you can share them here with your fellow travelers in SC who lap this shit up.:)
DO you get a per post boost from your communication director for extra views??

Amazon

*********I only got a couple of paragraphs into that article before I realized it was the same old "liberals are fools" bullshit, with no substance about Noah at all.

Nice try, though.

Got another follow-up for today... I mean there are plenty more brown people doing stuff that are on the newsfeeds you slavishly watch so you can share them here with your fellow travelers in SC who lap this shit up.:)

No I could do so much better with just a tiny amount of thinking...only issue is that you simply aren't worth the time it takes to come up with something better.

regulator

************I only got a couple of paragraphs into that article before I realized it was the same old "liberals are fools" bullshit, with no substance about Noah at all.

Nice try, though.

No I could do so much better with just a tiny amount of thinking...only issue is that you simply aren't worth the time it takes to come up with something better.

Prove it oh royal one Your fans await your snappy repartee.

Amazon

***************I only got a couple of paragraphs into that article before I realized it was the same old "liberals are fools" bullshit, with no substance about Noah at all.

Nice try, though.

Amazon, you're posting too fast; it's not fair. You've got to give him time to Google some replies and then use Dictionary.com to look up the meaning of the big words.
"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to attend his classes"

RMK

******************I only got a couple of paragraphs into that article before I realized it was the same old "liberals are fools" bullshit, with no substance about Noah at all.

Nice try, though.

Amazon, you're posting too fast; it's not fair. You've got to give him time to Google some replies and then use Dictionary.com to look up the meaning of the big words.

She don't care. She marches to the beat of her own drum, and damn anybody else that disagrees. :P
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

RMK

******************I only got a couple of paragraphs into that article before I realized it was the same old "liberals are fools" bullshit, with no substance about Noah at all.

Nice try, though.

I am indeed sorry RMK. Thank you for that needed chastisement.[:/]

Sometimes I forget that some are at such a great disadvantage and are though heavily armed with 2nd amendment weaponry( never know when them brown people will come for em) are yet underarmed/disarmed in any battle of wits.

cvfd1399

Sure is good to have you back, I almost had forgotten how bitter and full of anger a full on left wing liberal was. Did Hilary invite you back to SC just in time to campaign for her next failure?

Actually it was your fellow so compassionate conservatives wishing death on me. In their deeply paranoid thinking I was the one using another account( No I do not post with any other account.. the Mod Squad knows this by the way) while they were doing exactly what they were accusing me of doing. Hey I get it....its the way you guys roll here. The PM's were similar to some of the wonderful loving PM's that NerdGirl and others the fringe righties here have identified as "Full of Anger Left Wing Liberals "have gotten from our loving right wing Christians here in SC.

Dude... I love you guys... you accuse others of doing what you do on a regular basis and the reverse just goes WHOOOOOOOSH right over your little heads as you daily exhibit so many "ism's"..

Truthfully I think you have no clue what a liberal is...usually it's just anyone who does not goose step along in lock step to that special martial music you guys dig so much.. So much entertainment value.

Hypocrisy much there Bubba???:ph34r:

No I do not post with any other account.. the Mod Squad knows this by the way

Im pretty sure no one is tracking ip's or really gives a damn about trying to find out who you are or your multiple personalities.

The PM's were similar to some of the wonderful loving PM's that NerdGirl and others the fringe righties here have identified as "Full of Anger Left Wing Liberals "have gotten from our loving right wing Christians here in SC.

Ooh you mean like the ones you sent to Anvilbrother, then blocked him, then reported him to the mods for harassment, and he sent the PROOF to them that you instigated it and they dropped it? Yea real high road of you.

Back to the normal static. G/night

cvfd1399

No I do not post with any other account.. the Mod Squad knows this by the way

Im pretty sure no one is tracking ip's or really gives a damn about trying to find out who you are or your multiple personalities.

***The PM's were similar to some of the wonderful loving PM's that NerdGirl and others the fringe righties here have identified as "Full of Anger Left Wing Liberals "have gotten from our loving right wing Christians here in SC.

Ooh you mean like the ones you sent to Anvilbrother, then blocked him, then reported him to the mods for harassment, and he sent the PROOF to them that you instigated it and they dropped it? Yea real high road of you.

Back to the normal static. G/night

I had self banned myself for MONTHS...I was dealing with life threatening health issues and did not need the elevated heart rate. I was pointing out to Anvil.. his propensity to think obsessively and make yet another PA to me by anyone who used a word that I might have used... was me under a sock puppet name.... He chose to post the PM... I returned the favor of a couple of fringe righties who sent some real love in PM's. and SUHPRIZE..... one of them was good old Anvil.... posting under another screenname.. Bad Boy.. you really should have a few more synapses firing before thinking about doing that.
You really should keep up.
I just thought it interesting that I have had so many of you blocked for YEARS. I do not send a PM and just block someone... if it does not go thru you are on my EXTENSIVE fringe right Conservative Blocked list. If you make a PA to me in a thread.. I know it will not be long till you will send the love in a PM.. its your way on the fringe right.. I added you to the blocked list after your PA so please don't bother. Your moral high ground... seems a bit swampy.