melch

Shooting in Paris

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-30710883

Apparently North Korea is not the only one with free press issues.

Unfortunate incident. For those that get heated and have very strong opinions about gun culture in America, what are your thoughts?

Also, those of you against big brother and surveillence of suspected bad people...will you now cry foul and ask why no one saw this coming?

This is simply an act of terrorism perpetuated by Muslim extremists on a satirical newspaper office.

Just goes to show that Islam and Christianity cannot co-exist peacefully as long as there are extremism elements hell-bent on getting their way or die.

Maybe it's time for a new Crusade. :|

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Violence is what you get when violence is touted as the solution to problems. That applies to terrorists, cops, criminals, and scared Floridians "standing their ground".

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

Violence is what you get when violence is touted as the solution to problems. That applies to terrorists, cops, criminals, and scared Floridians "standing their ground".

Okay then, genius, what do you propose in dealing with extremists hell-bent on killing you and/or destroying your way of life?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

***Violence is what you get when violence is touted as the solution to problems. That applies to terrorists, cops, criminals, and scared Floridians "standing their ground".

Okay then, genius, what do you propose in dealing with extremists hell-bent on killing you and/or destroying your way of life?

Same as I've done successfully for the last 69 years.

kallend

******Violence is what you get when violence is touted as the solution to problems. That applies to terrorists, cops, criminals, and scared Floridians "standing their ground".

How is raising more liberals going to help?
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

BillyVance

This is simply an act of terrorism perpetuated by Muslim extremists on a satirical newspaper office.

Just goes to show that Islam and Christianity cannot co-exist peacefully as long as there are extremism elements hell-bent on getting their way or die.

Maybe it's time for a new Crusade. :|

WHAT??
Terroism?

Well, those in the White House may not think so[:/]

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/wh-unsure-whether-murderous-rampage-france-terrorism_823285.html
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

BillyVance

***Violence is what you get when violence is touted as the solution to problems. That applies to terrorists, cops, criminals, and scared Floridians "standing their ground".

Dont pay any attention to the man behind the curtin:S

They video shows them yelling their favorite slogan and stating they have avenged the prophet

Next? It is being reported a car bomb went off by a synagogue now

Seem Paris is under attack?
Abraham Lincoln

kallend

Penn Jillette said some interesting stuff about Muslims. It's been frequently said that people on the left won't criticize Islam, though they have no problems criticizing Christians, Mormons, Jews, etc. Then he said that he himself criticizes religion. Except for Islam.

Reason is that he wants to live. That people - himself included - are fraid to criticize or satirize Islam is the greatest indictment of all.

That you would lump is the "prophet is avenged" for some publiction with a person using deadly force against an attacker is understandable. You're scared, too.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

kallend

a bit of a stretch to connect terrorists in Paris to George Zimmerman :S

but I'm just a Florida redneck with a CWFL so what the hell do I know
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

lawrocket

Penn Jillette said some interesting stuff about Muslims. It's been frequently said that people on the left won't criticize Islam, though they have no problems criticizing Christians, Mormons, Jews, etc. Then he said that he himself criticizes religion. Except for Islam.

Reason is that he wants to live. That people - himself included - are fraid to criticize or satirize Islam is the greatest indictment of all.

That you would lump is the "prophet is avenged" for some publiction with a person using deadly force against an attacker is understandable. You're scared, too.

When Muslims start knocking on my door the same way that Christians do, I'll start criticizing them. Right now I consider extremist Christians more of a threat to me and my family than extremist Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews or Rastafarians.

[Quote]When Muslims start knocking on my door the same way that Christians do, I'll start criticizing them. Right now I consider extremist Christians more of a threat to me and my family than extremist Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews or Rastafarians.

Explains your concern with global warming.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

kallend

When Muslims start knocking on my door the same way that Christians do, I'll start criticizing them. Right now I consider extremist Christians more of a threat to me and my family than extremist Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews or Rastafarians.

this thread is about a terror attack in Paris not your family

but hey let's not miss any opportunity to knock gun owners
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

kallend

******Violence is what you get when violence is touted as the solution to problems. That applies to terrorists, cops, criminals, and scared Floridians "standing their ground".

You're really living your life with blinders on. :P

lawrocket

lawrocket........there is a recent vid out there (internet) with John Cleese saying the same thing almost word for word.

lawrocket

[Quote]When Muslims start knocking on my door the same way that Christians do, I'll start criticizing them. Right now I consider extremist Christians more of a threat to me and my family than extremist Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews or Rastafarians.

Explains your concern with global warming.

:o:o

:D
Abraham Lincoln

kallend

I wonder if they knocked before they starting shooting in Paris?
Abraham Lincoln

airdvr

*********Violence is what you get when violence is touted as the solution to problems. That applies to terrorists, cops, criminals, and scared Floridians "standing their ground".

How is raising more liberals going to help?

My kids are gainfully employed, pay their taxes without whining, and apart from the one who was in the 82nd Airborne, haven't threatened violence on anyone.

Rick

this thread is about a terror attack in Paris not your family

Deal with it.

kallend

BTW
Your post here demonstrates how twisted those who hate can get
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

*********Violence is what you get when violence is touted as the solution to problems. That applies to terrorists, cops, criminals, and scared Floridians "standing their ground".

BTW

I agree - those Westboro Baptist CHRISTIANS are sure a bunch of haters.

kallend

************Violence is what you get when violence is touted as the solution to problems. That applies to terrorists, cops, criminals, and scared Floridians "standing their ground".

BTW

Ya well
I was refering to the hatred you carry
Abraham Lincoln

kallend

************Violence is what you get when violence is touted as the solution to problems. That applies to terrorists, cops, criminals, and scared Floridians "standing their ground".

BTW

Yeah but they don't go around KILLING/SHOOTING people. :S