Anvilbrother

Riots over a shoting turn into free jordans and 40's

rushmc

who are them in your world?

I already told you what I think you meant. If you meant any different, you are clearly unwilling to explain what you did mean.

Speaks volumes.

I explained exactly what I meant

But that's just it, you didn't. At the time I wrote that post the only explanation you'd given about who you were referring to with "I do not see them all as violent" was "violent people". Re-read the thread if you think that's not true. Now, it doesn't take a genius to see that your 'explanation' didn't ring true.

And that's the problem with your sheer laziness when it comes to writing posts. You may even have thought you'd explained yourself but you hadn't - your sentences, syntax and train of thought are all so vague and discombobulated that no-one (seemingly not even you) can keep up with what you're referring to at any given point.

So in closing, if you don't give a fuck about making yourself understood, don't throw a hissy fit when you are misunderstood.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

I just realized something
You, jakee and others here are using the same media tactics to create a stink that really is not true

Gental giant?
Walking from Grandmas?

Speake volumes
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

NO
to close I will say I dont give a squirt what you think

You can assume and twist all you like
But you can do that with the other kids
Abraham Lincoln

billvon

>"is the twisting lie"

Rush-speak for "I have no more coherent argument." Once the word "twisting" comes out, Rush has effectively conceded defeat.

Of course
:D
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

I just realized something
You, jakee and others here are using the same media tactics to create a stink that really is not true

No, the stink was caused by the PD shooting an unarmed suspect and saying nothing for nearly a week. Lawyered up, so to speak.

Still have yet to see meaningful contrary evidence.

And while you seem to want to say it's Jakee and others bringing race into this thread, we already established in the original posting where it came from: Anvil.

kelpdiver

***I just realized something

No, the stink was caused by the PD shooting an unarmed suspect and saying nothing for nearly a week. Lawyered up, so to speak.

Still have yet to see meaningful contrary evidence.

And while you seem to want to say it's Jakee and others bringing race into this thread, we already established in the original posting where it came from: Anvil.

I do not think of people as black or white
I think of them as people
So those who do pigion hole people that way are those with whom I guess, I can not communicate with them well
In any event
Ya, mistakes were make
But some of this crap has been intentional too IMO
And you talke about lawyering up?
what would you do
And how about the media screaming for any video evidence,and then when it comes they ask why did they (the cops) release it ? (cause they are pissed it did not prove their lie?)
And how about the reports today that the DOJ was involved last week trying to stop the video release

this mess was caused by a media with a narative they wish to support
This case is NO different than the Zimmerman mess in this regard

And I did NOT say jakee brought race into this and if Anvil did? so be it
But so many here want there to be a racist in the mix
they infer that white cops are killing black kids daily or worse
Where is this happening
I will give you a clue, it is rare!!!!!
Must make them feel better
It would be better if they would think instead of feel[:/]
Abraham Lincoln

Here is something for you to consider
Came out yesterday
Seen it yet?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/18/youtube-video-captures-purported-witness-backing-police-version-in-ferguson/
Abraham Lincoln

Thats the same bullshit he did to me and why I walked away for a few days, no matter how many times you explain yourself, he comes back with a troll comment implying you hate black people.

Your right about the media.

Day 1- Police shoots unarmed innocent teenager in the back who had his hands up, witnesses said cop murdered an innocent teen who was just about to start college.

Few days later-Teen just robbed store cop knew he robbed store, and thats why cop killed him

Few days later-Teen is not a small innocent man, here is a video of him looking like a lineman shoving the store clerk with care for the law.

Few days later-Cop infact did not know teen was in robbery he stopped him for blocking traffic.

Few days later-video shows witnesses saying that the teen was inside the cop vehicle, then ran from the cops, then ran back towards the cop despite the police saying to stop with his gun drawn.

Few days later- Autopsy showed he was shot in the front with wounds indicating he was charging the officer.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Are the stick figures your addition?

The autopsy report you posted says that he was shot in the back of the head (1) and it exited out of the front near his eye.
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Andy9o8

Gental giant?

Which are associated with gental warts, which are caused by being cunningly lingual.

Walking from Grandmas?

Augh, that's sick.

Just to be clear Andy, when you run out of something to contribute you regress to word games. You've done your profession proud.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

>Autopsy showed he was shot in the front with wounds indicating he was charging the officer.

But the picture you posted showed the fatal shot coming from the back of the head. At which point you switched to . . .

> I got it off the internet, just showing the shit information we are being fed by the media.

Well, if you don't like shit, don't post it so often. (Or if you want to post shit feel free, but if you do, recognize you are the problem.)

See post 211 where the THEME of the whole post was a timeline of the shit information off the internet which originally included the drawing NONE OF THAT WAS MY OPINION, just a reply to another poster who stated it was funny how the story from the media had changed. Im not switching shit, all i did was clarify something someone asked me. Try to keep up i even replied to him

Your right about the media.

are you just trying to be a troll like jakee?

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

are you just trying to be a troll like jakee?

Nope. It is important to remember that "troll" does not equate to "people who disagree with you." My point is that if you dislike misinformation (like "Autopsy showed he was shot in the front with wounds indicating he was charging the officer." with a graphic showing the opposite) avoid posting it.

It was not a post meant to relay information it was clearly a sarcastic timeline showing information the media has released and how it evolved from innocent teen to what it is now, HOW HARD is it to understand that?!