Anvilbrother

Riots over a shoting turn into free jordans and 40's

Anvilbrother

Normiss why are you ignoring the 12 witnesses, and video statement that said THE GUY WAS CHARGING BACK AT THE COP AFTER INITIALLY WALKING AWAY????!!!

WHy are you ignoring the witness statements from those who state a different version of the story?

SkyDekker

***Normiss why are you ignoring the 12 witnesses, and video statement that said THE GUY WAS CHARGING BACK AT THE COP AFTER INITIALLY WALKING AWAY????!!!

WHy are you ignoring the witness statements from those who state a different version of the story?

Because 'Merica. We get to choose what we believe and ignore anything else.

normiss

Them poor inner city boys are liars that's why.
Maybe why they just shot and killed another one.

I don't understand how everyone is missing that.
Cops treat black people like animals in this country.
It would appear they've had enough.

Do you have a link where they've confirmed that yet?

ETA: It has been confirmed by police, nevermind Mark

normiss

Them poor inner city boys are liars that's why.

That's their prerogative, but they should take care to consider how packs of rabid animals are treated, and that the authorities have the means to do so.

In any event, this case goes a long way toward validating my support of surveillance video. If the cop had a dash cam as well as a lapel camera running continuously, there would be no discussion regarding quite what occurred and what did not.

If the cop's behavior was right out of Adam 12, having video would serve to exonerate him. Without it, however, he is guaranteed to be subject to endless variations of one account or another, to the extent that the truth becomes of minor importance.

Having been burned once by failing to have a camera running, every vehicle in my household now has video running the moment it is started. In addition, there is continuous video monitoring throughout my home.

Given the forensics that have been provided by both sides, I am inclined to accept the officer's version of events. Then there will always be people who surmise that the poor, innocent teen was shot repeatedly by a policeman who had just dropped his white robe at the cleaner, and who broke his orbital bones when he tripped on an empty shell casing while dancing triumphantly over the body of his victim.

It is always easier to counter nonsense by saying 'roll tape' than to counter drivel with clear logic. Video equipment would be a better investment than all the cool army surplus they are getting.

BSBD,

Winsor

JohnnyMarko

***Them poor inner city boys are liars that's why.

Do you have a link where they've confirmed that yet?

ETA: It has been confirmed by police, nevermind Mark

"When officers arrived, the suspect refused to put down weapon despite multiple verbal command by police. Chief Sam Dotson says the man yelled at officers “shoot me now” several times. Witnesses also confirmed what the man said."

OK if someone is starting a Jihad they need remember the explosive vest. Makes the suicide much more meaningful
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

I understand.
I'm not an inner city poor black kid that has spent his entire life living the injustice of a violently racially divided town though.
I have only had to worry about tickets, arrest, over charging prosecutor, and getting my ass kicked for "resisting".
I don't expect to get stopped for "being black".
They do.

I have only had to worry about tickets, arrest, over charging prosecutor, and getting my ass kicked for "resisting".

And it finally comes out why your blinded by rage against police. You were wronged, and do not trust any cops because of the bad actions of a few. You now spend your whole life grouping them all into that few and ignoring facts.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Normiss will you change your attitude about this incident if it comes out that the 6'4 300 lb guy did pin the the officer in his unit, beat him up and punched him so hard it broke his eye socket and caused an orbital blow out, then ran away only to turn around and run back towards the cop despite loud verbal commands and had to be shot?

What would it take for you to change your attitude about this incident?

Can you really not see that you are just as entrenched in your position as normiss is in his?

- Dan G

normiss

I understand.
I'm not an inner city poor black kid that has spent his entire life living the injustice of a violently racially divided town though.
I don't expect to get stopped for "being black".
They do.

what I am saying is the culture has changed on both sides and I do not think it is fair to just attribute it to "the man"
I have seen neighborhoods change over time and believe me it is not all because cops are thugs of course just my opinion
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

>FTR, I never said BHO intended the end the world in 2016. And, you know it.

"I don't have time for extraneous reading any longer. Time is running out. " followed by a post - "I was referring to America 2016. BHO is on schedule with his agenda."

>And it finally comes out why your blinded by rage against police. You were
>wronged, and do not trust any cops because of the bad actions of a few. You now
>spend your whole life grouping them all into that few and ignoring facts.

And many people feel the same way about blacks.

And some cops even feel that way about non-cops.

Combine all three and you get . . . incidents like this.

billvon

>FTR, I never said BHO intended the end the world in 2016. And, you know it.

"I don't have time for extraneous reading any longer. Time is running out. " followed by a post - "I was referring to America 2016. BHO is on schedule with his agenda."

And, pray tell, what does that mean? Nowhere did I mention end of the world. :P
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Mine is based off preponderance of evidence. Normiss is based of hiss hatred towards cops. Please find anything about my statement here that has not been confirmed to be true.

The kid robbed a store(verified), punched the cop in the eye so hard it broke his eye socket(verified), he then ran away, but then turned back and charged the cop, the cop told him to stop and then had to shoot him(verified by at least 12 witnesses, and a video).

We already know everything that normiss is saying is incorrect.
1.Was shot in the back(M.E. report showed it was from the front)
2.Had his hands up(12 witnesses and audio conversation prove otherwise)
3. Was running away/surrendering(once again proven false by 12 witnesses and audio recording.
4.Was an innocent teen(just robbed a store verified by video)

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

BHO wants to declare Marshall Law, IMHO.

The only Marshall Law with which I'm familiar was an Australian TV show.

Holder is going to personally investigate. Why? Federal involvement is premature at this juncture.

To determine whether there was a violation of civil rights under color of law, which is a federal offense under 18 U.S. Code § 242. Investigation into whether federal jurisdiction exists is the purview of the US Justice Department.

>Nowhere did I mention end of the world.

"We are not afraid of the end of times. Bring it on. We simply believe that before the final battle takes place in the Mideast a lot of crap, SHTF, will erupt in the cities first. If we have to fight, we prefer to be surrounded by people we know."

>We already know everything that normiss is saying is incorrect.
>1.Was shot in the back(M.E. report showed it was from the front)
>2.Had his hands up(12 witnesses and audio conversation prove otherwise)
>3. Was running away/surrendering(once again proven false by 12 witnesses and audio recording.
>4.Was an innocent teen(just robbed a store verified by video)

Wow, sounds like you swallowed a lot of that "shit information off the internet" you were complaining about a few pages earlier. I'd imagine some indigestion is in your future.

Andy9o8

BHO wants to declare Marshall Law, IMHO.

The only Marshall Law with which I'm familiar was an Australian TV show.

Holder is going to personally investigate. Why? Federal involvement is premature at this juncture.

To determine whether there was a violation of civil rights under color of law, which is a federal offense under 18 U.S. Code § 242. Investigation into whether federal jurisdiction exists is the purview of the US Justice Department.

Thank you.
I love it when you talk like that. :)
I heard one of your colleagues on 970AM say something to the effect that US Justice Department involvement of premature.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Anvilbrother

Im not into the whole conspiracy thing, but this would be textbook false flag incident to entice everyone, see how they react, bring in different tier law enforcement up to the military.

Are they carrying any nanothermite with them??

Forgive a young guy like myself asking a possibly ignorant question, as I haven't been in the US long enough and as a 24 year old blonde haired/blue eyed male I have it pretty fuckin' easy...

Is the big picture issue here the fact that the officer has not been arrested? He shot an unarmed teen, and thanks to 'insert favorite news organization here', we have no real idea what the fuck happened.

I don't know, I guess what I'm asking is why do both sides have poles up their butts and lashing out at each other when we could just wait for the investigation to be done and an official report be released? Or is this where not trusting cops come into play?