maadmax

How can anyone say "God doesn't exist" ?

jakee

I understand exactly what you mean. My checkbook is always balanced, I regularly compute MPG for my motorcycle and maybe once a year I have to solve an equation with one or two unknowns. Outside of that, mathematics is amusing but not very relevant in my reality.

Your motorbike has an engine, instruments and electronics, right? Then you're using maths and physics when you ride it. And when you post on this website, you're using maths and physics.

When you look at your relationship with Christ, then you're using your imagination. I've never thought that a PHD in imagining was that impressive.

Christ is greater than any PhD.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

but I sware to you, people,, he was not speaking english when he spoke this Galaxy into place or formed this planet, and nahboring stars,, nothing is a nothing bet,

Was he speaking Nahborian?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

but I sware to you, people,, he was not speaking english when he spoke this Galaxy into place or formed this planet, and nahboring stars,, nothing is a nothing bet,

Was he speaking Nahborian?

Pretty sure that was Glossolalia.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

jakee

Take a look around you. Maths and PHD's (in real subjects) provide you with far more than prayer or imaginating ever has.

They create material things. Christ shows me where to find them and how and when to use them.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

Take a look around you. Maths and PHD's (in real subjects) provide you with far more than prayer or imaginating ever has.

They create material things. Christ shows me where to find them and how and when to use them.

So, let me get this right . . . Christ tells you where to see Harry Potter films?
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

quade

So, let me get this right . . . Christ tells you where to see Harry Potter films?

No, my granddaughter did a few years ago.

RonD1120

"God is my metal detector" (The sequel)

RonD1120

They create material things. Christ shows me where to find them and how and when to use them.So if other (educated) people create things, and Christ tells you how and when to use them, what is it exactly that you do? Besides converting oxygen to CO2, that is?

Don

GeorgiaDon

They create material things. Christ shows me where to find them and how and when to use them.So if other (educated) people create things, and Christ tells you how and when to use them, what is it exactly that you do? Besides converting oxygen to CO2, that is?

Don

I do what the Lord sets before me. Right now I am helping start a motorcycle fellowship ministry and a veterans fellowship ministry. In addition, I work at our church food bank and I am a member of our church care group.

On more personal note, I have a four acre plot of ground to care for. I enjoy rides on my bike. My wife and I visit the natural wonders that God has created up here.

Last weekend we visited Cherokee NC and became more acquainted with the Eastern Cherokee Indians and the Trail of Tears.

Oh, and my wife says that I waste a lot of time on my PC.

Yeah, mine says that too.

Last week I drove up South Carolina Hwy 11 to I25, and then on up to Ashville. Have you done that route? The part on 11 around Table Rock is especially pretty. I think I'll head back that way when the leaves change.

Don

GeorgiaDon

Yeah, mine says that too.

Last week I drove up South Carolina Hwy 11 to I25, and then on up to Ashville. Have you done that route? The part on 11 around Table Rock is especially pretty. I think I'll head back that way when the leaves change.

Don

I have not ridden that route. Thanks for the tip.

quade

Aarco,

YOU will NOT attack others on this forum by calling them names.

This is your ONLY warning.

When people die I geat real dude,, when I call it like it is North Com has the slip ,, I work for Command Group, No one in this country out ranks me ,,,no one,,, ask Gen Brown, how many stars are on Aaron McGee Comps actual Class A Uniform,, Ask him how Maxy Died in Hawaii, and why others just like umbrella hidden Chuck Blue are sellin themselves as modern day Hydra, Fuck you you little nazi worshipin peace of shit, burn you and your web page, after you get done kicking my ass off your no reserve pullen bullshit murder attitude maker,, moderate your ass as my first draft pick,, and then get court martialed for aiding and structuring a high treason crime, murder, and wartime warcrimes,,

Move jocky, I got nothin but downloaded movies to watch on my broken ipad,,showme what a badass haker you are, while i call an MP or two and cry to them why you kicked me off dropzone.com for callin a gofer a gofer and a death star a taliban can openner.

Having something never beats doing (>|<)
Iam building things - Iam working on my mind- I am going to change this world - its what I came here 4- - -

aarco

***Aarco,

YOU will NOT attack others on this forum by calling them names.

This is your ONLY warning.

When people die I geat real dude,, when I call it like it is North Com has the slip ,, I work for Command Group, No one in this country out ranks me ,,,no one,,, ask Gen Brown, how many stars are on Aaron McGee Comps actual Class A Uniform,, Ask him how Maxy Died in Hawaii, and why others just like umbrella hidden Chuck Blue are sellin themselves as modern day Hydra, Fuck you you little nazi worshipin peace of shit, burn you and your web page, after you get done kicking my ass off your no reserve pullen bullshit murder attitude maker,, moderate your ass as my first draft pick,, and then get court martialed for aiding and structuring a high treason crime, murder, and wartime warcrimes,,

Move jocky, I got nothin but downloaded movies to watch on my broken ipad,,showme what a badass haker you are, while i call an MP or two and cry to them why you kicked me off dropzone.com for callin a gofer a gofer and a death star a taliban can openner.

Dude, please go back on your meds. It's for your own good.

RonD1120

***Take a look around you. Maths and PHD's (in real subjects) provide you with far more than prayer or imaginating ever has.

Jesus tells you when to use the internet? Did he tell you to write what you just said?

Spooky!
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Jesus tells you when to use the internet? Did he tell you to write what you just said?

Spooky!

Yep "Spooky action at a distance". Something you can't imagine cloistered away there in your little cranium. Those who know and love God have a moment by moment
two-way relationship with Him.