funjumper101

Brilliant idea to stop unneccesary abortion clinic regulations

This is where God lead me. I believe it is because SHTF is coming to America. I trust Him.

Well, apparently God led me to be an atheist who bitches about shit on the internet. He truly works in mysterious ways.

- Dan G

Amazon

FYI:
Maslow will lead you straight to hell. It is the chart for maximum ego satisfaction. That is the antithesis of God's plan for your life. Carry on.

God's plan for my life involves depriving me of water, food, shelter, and safety? That doesn't sound like much fun.

Luke 12:22 New King James Version (NKJV)

Do Not Worry
22 Then He said to His disciples, “Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; nor about the body, what you will put on. 23 Life is more than food, and the body is more than clothing.

Philippians 4:19, 20 New King James Version (NKJV)

19 And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. 20 Now to our God and Father be glory forever and ever. Amen.

Walk by faith and trust God. It is the life of the true adventurer.

There is that English bible again... cause Jesus was a white dude..bias. ( hey I saw it on FAUX News)

I would think the Aramaic version would be a tad more "accurate" since that is what middle eastern reality Jesus spoke and taught in.

http://www.v-a.com/bible/

Aramaic Translation

Luke 12;
22. And he told his disciples, "This is why I tell you, do not wonder about what you will eat and what clothing you will put on your body.
23. "For the soul is greater than its [material] provisions and the body than it's clothing.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

DanG

This is where God lead me. I believe it is because SHTF is coming to America. I trust Him.

Well, apparently God led me to be an atheist who bitches about shit on the internet. He truly works in mysterious ways.

I'm certain that your god did just that.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

"God's plan for my life involves depriving me of water, food, shelter, and safety? That doesn't sound like much fun."

You forgot the excretion part.. OH and the most important one, sex. XD

I am okay with going to hell, all of my friends will be present sitting on a hot coal awaiting me. Either that, or I will save them a place.
I will save you a spot Dan G, a nice hot coal with extra large flames.
Skydiver Survivor; Battling Breast Cancer one jump at a time. DX June 19th 2014
I have been jumping since October 5th 2013.
https://pinkribbonskydiver.wordpress.com/

lawrocket

[Reply]My thoughts are simple, it saves the government money to provide BC and contraception. They pay for prenatal care, which is a whole helluva lot more expensive than prevention.

So what you are saying is that because the government is paying for it, the value of people is based upon fiscal considerations. Due to the large amount of money government pays, the government has a legitimate interest in influencing the private and personal decisions of sexually active people.

I remember when the lefties wanted government to stay out of our bedrooms. Now that the government is inextricably intertwined in our personal health that, yes, the government should have some say in those decisions.

Because the government wants to save money. [Facepalm]

FWIW, I am not a leftie or a rightie, I am an independentie. Funny? No..Oh well.

On this thread I have noticed the phrase "Let them do as they choose, as long as I do not have to pay for it" theme. Well, guess what, government is paying for low/moderate income women to have prenatal care.. That is happening now.
Logic says that since prenatal care is covered for lower income women by medicaid, that BC should be covered too.

If we are talking in FISCAL terms, rather than religious or moral dislike of abortion and birth control, then it only makes sense to cover a less expensive option!

I am referring to FISCAL issues, not the moral issues.

Many pro life people fully support medicaid for prenatal care because it means that a woman will not have an abortion.

FreefallingCari

***[Reply]My thoughts are simple, it saves the government money to provide BC and contraception. They pay for prenatal care, which is a whole helluva lot more expensive than prevention.

So what you are saying is that because the government is paying for it, the value of people is based upon fiscal considerations. Due to the large amount of money government pays, the government has a legitimate interest in influencing the private and personal decisions of sexually active people.

I remember when the lefties wanted government to stay out of our bedrooms. Now that the government is inextricably intertwined in our personal health that, yes, the government should have some say in those decisions.

FWIW, I am not a leftie or a rightie, I am an independentie. Funny? No..Oh well.

On this thread I have noticed the phrase "Let them do as they choose, as long as I do not have to pay for it" theme. Well, guess what, government is paying for low/moderate income women to have prenatal care.. That is happening now.
Logic says that since prenatal care is covered for lower income women by medicaid, that BC should be covered too.

If we are talking in FISCAL terms, rather than religious or moral dislike of abortion and birth control, then it only makes sense to cover a less expensive option!

Many pro life mass of cells/fetus people fully support medicaid for prenatal care because it means that a woman will not have an abortion.

Fixed that for you.. because once the child is a human being after being born all support for those children and mothers STOP... you are on your own.. pull yourself up by your non-existant bootstraps you TAKER you.

Amazon

******[Reply]My thoughts are simple, it saves the government money to provide BC and contraception. They pay for prenatal care, which is a whole helluva lot more expensive than prevention.

Many pro life mass of cells/fetus people fully support medicaid for prenatal care because it means that a woman will not have an abortion.

Fixed that for you.. because once the child is a human being after being born all support from those children and mothers STOP... you are on your own.. pull yourself up by your non-existant bootstraps you TAKER you.

Thank You, I believe that fix really hits the nail on the head.

RonD1120

Aramaic Translation

Luke 12;
22. And he told his disciples, "This is why I tell you, do not wonder about what you will eat and what clothing you will put on your body.
23. "For the soul is greater than its [material] provisions and the body than it's clothing.

Did you translate that yourself?
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

Southern_Man

Aramaic Translation

Luke 12;

Did you translate that yourself?

That is from the link provided by Amazon.

FreefallingCari

"God's plan for my life involves depriving me of water, food, shelter, and safety? That doesn't sound like much fun."

You forgot the excretion part.. OH and the most important one, sex. XD

Do you believe Maslow was referring to sex for recreation or procreation. Do you think he was referring to the necessity of sex for individual survival or survival of the human race?

IMO, anyone who believes that sex is necessary for their own survival is simply displaying a mindset of entitlement and privilege.

Even if sex was equal to (gasp) water, food, shelter, and safety, there would still need to be appropriate moderation without abusing the purpose of it's design to the point that it becomes counteractive.

Drinking too much water can kill you.
Eating too much food, especially junk food can kill you.
Too much shelter and safety can lead to naivety and paranoia.

I am okay with going to hell...

I'm sorry to hear that...

I used to say stupid shit like that back when Looney Tunes and Jon Lovitz formed my concept of hell before actually reading what scripture had to say about it, for myself. I assure you, it's nothing like what pop culture depicts it to be...
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Coreece

pro life mass of cells/fetus people

Whatever makes you sleep better at night, I guess...

It would seem that a good Christian like you would wish to see a mother and child get help in life if they need it... Didn't a guy named Joseph do something like that???

Amazon

It would seem that a good Christian like you...

Hah...don't make me laugh. The only difference between a good christian and a bad christian is that a good christian actually realizes he's a bad christian...

Recently Ron called me a good man, but he knows that even if I am, it's not because of anything within my nature...

I despise any idea that humans are good...our good deeds are like menstrual cloths compared to true perfection....they're typically only self serving at best.

Coreece

It would seem that a good Christian like you...

Hah...don't make me laugh. The only difference between a good christian and a bad christian is that a good christian actually realizes he's a bad christian...

Recently Ron called me a good man, but he knows that even if I am, it's not because of anything within my nature...

I despise any idea that humans are good...our good deeds are like menstrual cloths compared to true perfection....they're typically only self serving at best.

The point is very simple... you can not be pro life if you do not really support those who have been born and are in need. Neither can you be pro-life when you support killing other human beings in all the myriad ways that some wish to justify.

Amazon

The point is very simple... you can not be pro life if you do not really support those who have been born and are in need. Neither can you be pro-life when you support killing other human beings in all the myriad ways that some wish to justify.

I can play these straw games all day...

Opponents of the death penalty argue against the death of the innocent, but when it comes to abortion, forget about it.

Pro-choicers are trying to prevent literature that educates women about the pain their baby will feel if they are to terminate their pregnancy later in the term....who cares about THAT torture?

But when it comes to some baby raping murderer, they're all up in arms about his temporary feelings of suffocation due to some "botched" execution...

Coreece

Opponents of the death penalty argue against the death of the innocent, but when it comes to abortion, forget about it.

Pro-choicers are trying to prevent literature that educates women about the pain their baby will feel if they are to terminate their pregnancy later in the term....who cares about THAT torture?

But when it comes to some baby raping murderer, they're all up in arms about his temporary feelings of suffocation due to some "botched" execution...

There is a vast difference between a mass of a few cells and a human being. no matter how much of a dreg of society he may be.
Ask yourself... how do you think Christ feels about state sponsored murder of human beings... I seem to remember him hanging with the dregs of society...

It also seems that American Christians are the ones who support the military industrial complex without question no matter the amount of their fellow human beings are deprived of the basics of life because of it. A culture of death exists in this country... and the right wing Christians are the ones who support it the most vociferously.

Devils Advocate:

Any government subsidized or free birth control option should also be an STD preventative.

Medications and IUDs may prevent pregnancies, but could also lead to increased spreading of STDs through unprotected sex.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Amazon

There is a vast difference between a mass of a few cells and a human being. no matter how much of a dreg of society he may be.

....and there is a big difference between a mass of a few cells and a potential human life which you'd like to equate to cancer....and there is a big difference between a mass of a few cells and a fetus that can feel pain when it's aborted, but you don't give a shit about that, do you?

Amazon

Ask yourself... how do you think Christ feels about state sponsored murder of human beings... I seem to remember him hanging with the dregs of society...

Ask yourself, why do you bring up the virtue of Christ while never believing it nor implementing it into your own life?

Wasn't it you who said that women should "break out the fucking knives!"

Amazon

It also seems that American Christians....

You have no idea what a christian is...nor do you really care.

You're just all messed up from the fetters of indoctrination your parents put you through...and for that, i'm truly sorry.

...but now, isn't it about time you learned the truth?

I am okay with going to hell

I know I replied to this earlier, but it really disturbed me...

I just want you to know who you're dealing with:

Nightmare - Avenged Sevenfold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94bGzWyHbu0

Flesh is burning, you can smell it in the air
cause men like you have such an easy soul to steal...
...You should have known the price of evil
and it hurts to know that you belong here....yeah!!!
Ooh, it's your fuckin' nightmare...
[M. Shadows laughing]

Fight (fight)
Not to fail (fail)
Not to fall (fall)
Or you'll end up like the others
Die (die)
Die again (die)
Drenched in sin (sin)
With no respect for another

Oh!!!

Down (down)
Feel the fire (fire)
Feel the hate (hate)
Your pain is what we desire
Lost (lost)
Hit the wall (wall)
Watch you crawl (crawl)
Such a replaceable liar

Slayer - Bloodline
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUPoi16rTqU

I smell of death, I reek of hate...I will live forever!

I'll kill you and your dreams tonight...
I am the first not the last
Condemned by a single kiss
Betrayed eternally I'll rip inside your soul
Contaminating the world
Defying god and son
Black heart that brings your death
Living in infamy"

Buried Alive - Avenged Sevenfold
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imwmmv9r1oE

Take you down now, burn it all out
Throw you all around, get your fuckin'
HANDS OFF ME!
What's it feel like? Took the wrong route
Watch it fall apart now you're knockin' AT THE WRONG GATE!
For you to pay the toll, a price for you alone
The only deal you'll find, I'll gladly take your soul...

This is now your life (what's it feel like)
Strike you from the light (let me take in your soul)
This is now your life (what's it feel like)
Die, buried alive (let me take in your soul)
This is now your life
Die, buried alive...

Now many of you may not believe in all this but I'd at least expect you to respect the artful prowess that it is...not to mention the kick ass riffs.

DanG

When were Averged Sevenfold and Slayer lyrics added to the Bible? You think that would have made the news.

I wouldn't say those lyrics are biblical...it's just interesting to hear this perspective from the other side. Evil usually tends to be more subtle...

...and even though I don't necessarily agree with the lyrics, I do have an appreciation for the music...not that that's a good thing.

Coreece

....and there is a big difference between a mass of a few cells and a potential human life which you'd like to equate to cancer....and there is a big difference between a mass of a few cells and a fetus that can feel pain when it's aborted, but you don't give a shit about that, do you?

Amazon

Ask yourself, why do you bring up the virtue of Christ while never believing it nor implementing it into your own life?

Wasn't it you who said that women should "break out the fucking knives!"

Amazon

It also seems that American Christians....

You have no idea what a christian is...nor do you really care.

You're just all messed up from the fetters of indoctrination your parents put you through...and for that, i'm truly sorry.

...but now, isn't it about time you learned the truth?

Well now.... there is a load of assumptions that are still clueless after all these years....:D:D:D

Well now.... there is a load of assumptions that are still clueless after all these years....

What assumptions? Over the years, you've expressed that your disdain for Christianity stems from your experience with various parochial schools and your abusive catholic step father...