richravizza

Rich Talking Stocks

Right Up Front, I am Not a Broker/ Dealer/ Financial Advisor.
Just a man on the Poverty line trying to augment my pay check, so I can Jump More.
I want to secure my future retirement,in the Kudlow creed
" free market capitalism Is the Best path to prosperity"
MY Themes for Future Financial Success and Wealth Building.

#1 the USA is the Saudi Arabia of the Worlds Bridge Fuel.
U.S natural gas is CHEAP @ $4.00. Japan pays $16, Europes$12,UK $10
# 2 The USA Has Found and is Developing More Oil Than any other Time in Our History.
#3 CD's, Bonds, saving accounts only make Me POORER for owning them.
#4 US Companies are the Best in the World
#5 We Lead the World in Developing Aerospace/Bio-tech Medicines.
# 6 Keep an EYE open for Opportunity.It's everywhere in this Greatest Country on earth.
I live in Valencia Ca. and a Local Bio tech invented an Inhailable form of insulin, I'm sure these alot of Diabetics will be happy. Talk about innovation!! NEEDLE or NOT?
I'm a Mechanic So i'm not tech savy at all.
Is the CLOUD the wave of the Future?
PLEASE SHARE YOUR THEMES

I want to get Rich Carefully, specutation on a Pot stock could be a HEMP rope around my neck.

But for pure speculation I like the Idea.

If you do decide to invest remember to only RISK what your willing to LOSE.

My pipeline Co pays me about 7% ya, a 50 dollar stock that pays me .92 every 3 months.

My nat gas(so to be) exporter pays me 5.5%.

My spec play is the inhalable Insulin Co.

Any others out there,
I Know "the Rich are Getting Richer" what are YOU doing to prevevnt yourself from Getting POORER.

The scientist name is Alfred Mann.

This is NOT his First Rodeo.

The insulin is Called Alfrezza.

The Device is called DREAMBOAT.

The company is Mankind. (MNKD)

on 4/1 the FDA Advisory Panel vote 14-0 and 13-1 in Favor for treatment in Type 1 and type 2 diabetes.

The FDA has untill 4/15 to make the decision.

Cool, So it NOT just the RICH getting Richer.

My winner so Far has Been;wait for it
ENRON OIL and GAS.

NO SHIT

Its oil exploration division is (EOG) resources and they own some of the largest oil finds in our nations History.

Bakken, Eagle Ford, Permian Basin.

They don't pay a Dividend But they're Growth is amazing @ about 20% production growth a year.

This is the First Stock Split I've been in on.

What is an ICD-10 ?

I'm light on tech so I thought Mircosoft with the New CLOUD Orienated CEO, Would be a GOOD default tech stock, with a good Dividend

Stock promoting is frowned upon by the regulators. Your comments on MNKD might sound innocent to you but sent up a giant red flag in my brain when i read them. you should work on phrasing because you sound like a promoter which will turn off many investors and turn on the regulators.

MNKD is a legit company that trades on the nasdaq gm market. listing requirements are less than the select but still it proves its a legit company. so i know your comments are sincere but thought id give you some friendly advice since your soliciting opinions.
"The point is, I'm weird, but I never felt weird."
John Frusciante

I Don't sell anything,but oil changes and Air filters.
You mean to tell me, by repeating the News I'm in Violation of a Law?
Opportunity SHOULD BE REGULATED?

ALONG WITH WITH FREE SPEECH?

Would regulators Smile at me if i were negative.
and gave no Facts just Rumor and innuendo ?

WE are ALL big boys and Girls and can make our own Decisions.

Except when it comes to my families Health Care

Yes I should Keep my mouth shut,and PREVENT my friends and Family from This and any other Opportunity that is Public Knowledge.
Stock Promotion LOL
you lost me, how should I rephrase simple basic fact so you can do your own research? Without Promotion

I don't want to promote the Facts,but
the FDA advisory Committee Voted 14-0,13-1 in favor, yes the FDA can just Shut it down, but Deadline for FDA Decision is 4/15. I Feel the Benefits out shine any SAFETY ISSUES.

ENRON IS DEAD. eog alive and well.

Thanks,I'll look into MKC

richravizza

I Don't sell anything,but oil changes and Air filters.
You mean to tell me, by repeating the News I'm in Violation of a Law?
Opportunity SHOULD BE REGULATED?

ALONG WITH WITH FREE SPEECH?

Would regulators Smile at me if i were negative.
and gave no Facts just Rumor and innuendo ?

WE are ALL big boys and Girls and can make our own Decisions.

Except when it comes to my families Health Care

Yes I should Keep my mouth shut,and PREVENT my friends and Family from This and any other Opportunity that is Public Knowledge.
Stock Promotion LOL
you lost me, how should I rephrase simple basic fact so you can do your own research? Without Promotion

there is a very distinct style that promoters use and your writing style is very similar. over the years i have gotten many of their solicitations and at first i thought that was what you were doing. i know you are not but that was the first impression.

my point is not you will get in trouble, i was kinda kidding about that. its that because of your style you will turn off alot of experienced investors from your thread. the kind of people you might actually being trying to get input from.
John Frusciante

MY Themes for Future Financial Success and Wealth Building....U.S natural gas

Lol...

Don't be surprised if they send you a bill for their losses when they decide not to take gas form your property for months at a time...:S
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Your pessimism is sad,
If You Save your HARD earned money, say $20 bucKs a Week.At the end of a long hard year you got a Grand.
You can take that cash to the Bank,or Buy a Bond.

In 1% Savings Acc.(regardless of who's fault it is) your money will Double in72 yrs....LOL it sad..

the Bond @ 2.5% -3.5% will Double in 20.5- 28.8 YEARS.

Everyone Loves to Bash Free Market Capitalism, But What Alternative Do We Have?

OWN A PEICE OF AMERICA.
"WE DID BUILD THIS".

THE Best American Pipline Companies pay you 5.5-7%.
If the stock price does NOTHING you get a Double in 10-13 years.but the Best usually increase that dividend every yr or two.
a little piece of personal advice, You were kinda right, in that I would not Buy Gas/Oil if the Price rises you WILL Make $, but if it Goes Down your Screwed.

With a Good pipline Co. it doesn't matter.They and You get payed to transport the Oil & gas,
Like a Toll Road.
"WE did built this,and WE are Building this"
We're Pumping a Million Barrels a DAY out of North Dakota.
TODAY,--------- NOW_____
Don't you think We will build the Pipelines for iT?
Its going by Truck and Train Now,not good.

With this Russian Shite Going ON.
THINK about it,does it make our companies Stronger or weaker
less valuable or more valuable?

WE ARE BUILDING OUR Nations FIRST !!! NAT GAS EXPORT TERMINALS.
NOT THE GOV"T,
BUT "WE THE PEOPLE"
you know, the ones that have to sweat and toil for that
20 Bucks every week...

An open forum on DZ.com and a Troll like you has to come along and pipe in your illogical spew. Are you serious? Weekender. Pretty much says it all. As I have often said, skydiving doesn't build your character but, it sure reveals it. What are you trying to accomplish with such ridiculous comments? This isn't a pump and dump attempt. Just a sharing of a perspective by an individual. You may want to consider this before your next post.

baronn

An open forum on DZ.com and a Troll like you has to come along and pipe in your illogical spew. Are you serious? Weekender. Pretty much says it all. As I have often said, skydiving doesn't build your character but, it sure reveals it. What are you trying to accomplish with such ridiculous comments? This isn't a pump and dump attempt. Just a sharing of a perspective by an individual. You may want to consider this before your next post.

yes im serious although my response was meant to be tongue in cheek about regulators. which i mentioned on my second post. he sounded like a promoter. anyone who is involved seriously in the markets is pestered by these people and they have a very distinct style. his was very similar. since he is soliciting responses i suggested he use less hype in his posts. its going to turn off a lot of people he might like to hear from.

what was i trying to accomplish? i was suggesting he would get more sincere input from quality posters if they believed his solicitation was genuine and not just an attempt to hype his own position. not sure how that is illogical or ridiculous.
John Frusciante

Just an Up date on MNKD, the FDA has Extended its Decision Date another 3 Months.
ETP announced open bid for pipeline to Bakken Shale production
CQP investor meeting,nat gas export terminal train#1,60% complete.
The Greedy have been Crushed in the latest sell OFF, for the Last three days the high P/E names have been SLAMMED.
amazon, netflix,Tesala,ouch.
Check out at&t (T) or Verizon(VZ) they actually went up when the Averages went Down.
note the drop in(T) was from them paying a Dividend.

richravizza

Just an Up date on MNKD, the FDA has Extended its Decision Date another 3 Months.
ETP announced open bid for pipeline to Bakken Shale production
CQP investor meeting,nat gas export terminal train#1,60% complete.
The Greedy have been Crushed in the latest sell OFF, for the Last three days the high P/E names have been SLAMMED.
amazon, netflix,Tesala,ouch.
Check out at&t (T) or Verizon(VZ) they actually went up when the Averages went Down.
note the drop in(T) was from them paying a Dividend.

for compliance reasons i cannot discuss individual stocks or give any market commentary. not that you are interested in my thoughts anyway, hah.

I respect your enthusiasm and see you have done your due diligence. thats not sarcasm.

do you have access to 13f filings? not sure if you know what they are but they are public info. it shows you who the holders are. if you respect a fund manager you can see what he owns or if he owns a stock you like. they are published every quarter by law. i suggest this because you are looking for some ideas and while they might not return your phone call you can see what they are buying and selling.
John Frusciante

I got a Lot of those;
"kick myself in the ass" for not being able to see the Future.
Its part of our Nature.Spilled Milk.

How about Cipotle mexican grill (CMG) "FOOD with Integrity"
2010 was $75 a share now it just Hit a High of $600.
My $7500 investment would be worth $60,000.
I sold @ $83 for a quick $800.

HIND SIGHT being 20/20 shouldn't prevent us from opportunities of the future.

We should concentrate not on where the Market, or your stock has Been,
But Where its Going.

O still seems good to me with a 5.25% dividend, @$42.00 . 52wk range $36-55.
Still down for the yr some 10%.

13F filings / Public info.can be found all over, yahoo finance, google, even the Co. websites which is the first place to start research.That info is can really help us little guys,Ride the coat tails of the BIG BOYS

Congrads to Apple Shareholders.
The ones that Held on.

A Year and a Half of PAIN

Finally Appl is creating Value For US.

First earnings They kicked ass.

as they Sold 64 million devices this past Qtr.

Increased the share Buy back By an Additional $60 Billion.

and Increased our Dividend by 8%

and DRUM ROLL PLEASEE....

a 7 for 1 Stock Split !!!

I guess/hope the Most Hated Stock shall become a Lover again .
I'm also speculating that they may be engineering a
MOVE to the DOW Listing, the top/ largest 30 Co. in the USA.
THE LAND OF OPPORTUNITY

Thanks,
its a Roulette Wheel even with the 14-1 advisory Panel approval.
the FDA could say NO,could say Yes.
BLACK or RED.
its a local story, the "santa clarita Business jounal" has a couple of write -ups.
Alfred Mann is Brilliant..pacemaker,isulin pump,heartvalve,ect..a true American Icon
17 companies total,
$14 million to C.O.C. the Local Community College..

what's the legal term.. Due Diligence? YA...

Spec Plays = no More than 10% of total Portfolio.
Your Caution, dully Noted.

Apple hasn't Been a Growth Stock since the $700 peak.

It 's a Value stock Now.One of the Cheapest in the Market.

Price to earnings,or P/E is 10,

Back out the Cash and it's trading for just 8 times earning.

Less than Half the Price, of the other Growth Co. in the S&P 500.

As new Chief Financial Officer Luca Maestri said on a call with analysts and investors: "The addition of China Mobile coupled with great response to our more affordably priced iPhone 4S led to an all-time quarterly record for iPhone sales in greater China."

richravizza

great response to our more affordably priced iPhone 4S

Interesting - I thought I read some numbers that said the 4S bombed pretty much? Maybe that was just in a particular market and it did well globally.
Never try to eat more than you can lift

richravizza

"The addition of China Mobile coupled with great response to our more affordably priced iPhone 4S led to an all-time quarterly record for iPhone sales in greater China."

more affordably priced = lower margin. And that's the problem - no need to upgrade to the next ipad. More sales of cheaper ipads. The only growth market for iphones is developing nations with lower price points. And the only potential product launches are watches or tvs.

only the mac server release is particularly interesting, but their margins are no better than HP or Dell get from workstation sales.

Due Diligence?

Yep...

I worked with a discretionary money management firm for a while (i.e., you gave them money, they made the trades without first asking your permission). These guys are very, very good. As part of their due diligence, they run extensive background checks on every officer in the company. After understanding the business model, they then visit said officers for a face-to-face chat. The would do one of two things after those visits. Go long, or go short. More often, they would go short :)
Don't know if you're already doing this, but always watch what the insiders are doing with any stock you own. If they are selling, you should be selling, too.
We are all engines of karma