RonD1120

UK uses aborted fetuses for fuel.

>I paid into SS with the understanding the administration would refund my money
>upon retirement. That is a mandatory contract that is now being fulfilled by the
>SSA. It is an entitlement by implied contract.

And many people pay taxes to the government with an expectation of receiving benefits (including SNAP, unemployment etc) as part of the implied contract. They are just as right as you are in their expectations. You feel you are entitled to social security because of what you paid in - they feel they are entitled to the aid they receive due to the taxes they paid.

billvon

>I paid into SS with the understanding the administration would refund my money
>upon retirement. That is a mandatory contract that is now being fulfilled by the
>SSA. It is an entitlement by implied contract.

And many people pay taxes to the government with an expectation of receiving benefits (including SNAP, unemployment etc) as part of the implied contract. They are just as right as you are in their expectations. You feel you are entitled to social security because of what you paid in - they feel they are entitled to the aid they receive due to the taxes they paid.

Agree
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Hi Ron,

I, as do all working individuals, paid into SS

You should do your homework.

As a federal employee for 30 yrs I never paid a dime into SS.

mjosparky on here was a firefighter for over 30 yrs, he also did not pay into SS for those years.

And then there are those folks who work for the railroads, and on, and on, . . . . .

Sheeesh,

JerryBaumchen

JerryBaumchen

Hi Ron,

mjosparky on here was a firefighter for over 30 yrs, he also did not pay into SS for those years.

And then there are those folks who work for the railroads, and on, and on, . . . . .

Sheeesh,

JerryBaumchen

Railroaders pay into Social Security. Railroad retirement has two tiers: Tier I is SS; Tier II is RR. I am a former railroader.

I intend to live forever -- so far, so good.

DanG

Were it not for your child's body being in the system, the pool would be even warmer.

I'd love to see how you call that logic.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

DanG

It takes energy to burn a body, it does not release energy.

You could just as validly say that you burned the pool water to heat up the body. It's just not true.

So you are saying that the pool's heat is being stolen by the child burning.

snicker

Gotcha.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

JerryBaumchen

Hi Ron,

Sheeesh,

JerryBaumchen

And, your point here is...?
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

snicker

Gotcha.

Are under the impression that if you put a match to a dead body it will burn without the presence of other fuel?

- Dan G

Also Like!!

Amazon

*********so what would YOU do ?

Need you ask? I am pro-life. My preference is abortions only in unique circumstances. Then have appropriate memorial services for the deceased child in accordance with the immediate family's wishes.

That's cool ... but so long as you understand that other people do not consider that a child is involved and they could be equally happy with the current process... i.e it is following the lady in questions wishes... and that the rest of the family/world has no say. It's her body and thus her say [full stop]

To add..... let's worry about the almost countless kids that are born and treated badly around the world before we 'waste' time worrying about the ones that will not be born.... That alone is a massive task and one that is still well beyond our ability to solve it.

Magna res est vocis et silentii temperamentum

Andy9o8

snicker

Gotcha.

Are under the impression that if you put a match to a dead body it will burn without the presence of other fuel?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spontaneous_human_combustion

;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW6W9iOjTKM
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"