jclalor

Florida choirboy in custody

Maybe we should also consider her admitted lie to Z about being preggers....
Sounds like a nice girl.
:|

Florida has quite a domestic violence grey area and it is abused regularly.
If he did actually threaten her with a weapon, he deserves what he gets.
Nothing that has happened prior to this incident is admissible IIRC. Clean record, with a couple of arrests.

He's just another run-of-the-mill guy who watched the news and knows nothing about the actual case. Move along, move along.

I like the "more than 100 rounds!!!" part. Even with a shotgun, 4 boxes of 25 shells isn't much. I have more than that laying around just for clay shooting.
"Are you coming to the party?
Oh I'm coming, but I won't be there!"
Flying Hellfish #828
Dudist #52

linebckr83

I like the "more than 100 rounds!!!" part. Even with a shotgun, 4 boxes of 25 shells isn't much. I have more than that laying around just for clay shooting.

heh - I have 250 rounds of shells I may never be able to use as I found out too late that the local range is so restrictive. It's indoor, so the reasons may well be valid.

In a world where Costco reigns supreme, how is it so hard to figure out that buying ammo by the 1000 makes sense? Or that you want gun owners to practice often?

DanG

To be fair, it didn't say, "more than 100 rounds!!!" It said, "more than 100 rounds."

You (and most other people) added the three exclaimation marks in your heads.

consider those ironic exclamation points. We would only consider them vaguely warranted if he had more than, say 10,000 rounds. Maybe 50,000 for the weekly shooters here.

consider those ironic exclamation points. We would only consider them vaguely warranted if he had more than, say 10,000 rounds. Maybe 50,000 for the weekly shooters here.

I know they're ironic. It seems like the media has a Mad Lib form for gun related reports. "Mr. ___(arrestee)___ was found in possession of ___(number of guns)___ and over ___(number of rounds)___ rounds of ammunition." If you don't fill in the whole Mad Lib, you don't get any credit. They do the same thing for skydiving stories.

- Dan G

kelpdiver

***To be fair, it didn't say, "more than 100 rounds!!!" It said, "more than 100 rounds."

You (and most other people) added the three exclaimation marks in your heads.

yeah, more than 10K is plenty. maybe "too much" by some people's standards, but going out and shooting 1000 (or 2000) in a day for training isn't abnormal for someone trying to improve skills. I probably have "too much" by someone's standards. But it's just about right for me.
--
Rob

DanG

I know they're ironic. It seems like the media has a Mad Lib form for gun related reports. "Mr. ___(arrestee)___ was found in possession of ___(number of guns)___ and over ___(number of rounds)___ rounds of ammunition." If you don't fill in the whole Mad Lib, you don't get any credit. They do the same thing for skydiving stories.

"Mr. ___(arrestee)___ was found with an arsenal of ___(number of guns)___ and a cache of ___(number of rounds)___ rounds of ammunition."

Fixed it for you. Never forget to include the arsenal/cache wording.

Ah, so being educated on the subject at hand constitutes not having a life. I'm glad your ignorance is amusing to you.

Yet according to your profile, you of all people should know to learn the facts before opening your mouth on something you know nothing about. Godspeed to anyone who pays you to save their ass in court :)

"Are you coming to the party?
Oh I'm coming, but I won't be there!"
Flying Hellfish #828
Dudist #52

jclalor

Recanted her story!!! Since when does a victim of domestic violence ever do that?

I assume that sometimes they do it when they can't live the lie they started.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun