jclalor

Florida choirboy in custody

I don't know how you follow a running person if you are not running also....

pur·sue
pərˈso͞o/Submit
verb
past tense: pursued; past participle: pursued
follow (someone or something) in order to catch or attack them.
"the officer pursued the van"

yes, pursue sounds accurate.

Follow someone in order to catch them.

I am not making it sound like anything.

He started at point A and ended at point B.....no one debates that. He wasn't carried there by aliens. He was pursuing the suspicious person he saw.

Martin started the day alive, and ended it shot to death by Zimmerman. Zimmerman killed him.

Im not making it sound like anything other than it was.

Bignugget

I don't know how you follow a running person if you are not running also....

pur·sue
pərˈso͞o/Submit
verb
past tense: pursued; past participle: pursued
follow (someone or something) in order to catch or attack them.
"the officer pursued the van"

yes, pursue sounds accurate.

Follow someone in order to catch them.

There was evidence he was running? Or is this another pipe dream of yours?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Bignugget

On the 911 tape Zimmerman indicates that Martin has started to run away.

Well that cinches it. There's proof that GZ ran after him. Why didn't the jury notice that? :S

I know it makes you feel better if GZ attacked and killed TM. I wonder why a jury didn't come to that conclusion.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

Bignugget

On the 911 tape Zimmerman indicates that Martin has started to run away.

Where did it indicate that GZ ran after him?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Bignugget

******He didn't premeditate murder. That is called 'planning'

He did chase the kid down.

He did kill the kid.

You need to find a way to come back to reality[:/]

He started at point A, ended at point B. = pursued, chased, followed

Kid was alive, now kid is dead. = killed

You make my case
He watched him
He lost him
He was waiting for the police
GZ is the one that called the police
TM got himself killed by attacking GZ
TM was the idiot
All this held up in court
It was what the cops thought before those like you, the race baiters and the loony left wing got involed and then the state went outside normal process to file bogus charges just to make the race baiters and the nuts happy

This is the reality
GZ chasing or puruing is just not true
But, you dont care what the truth is
This thread has proven this[:/]
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

There was also the physical evidence:
1. Zimmermans back was wet and had grass stains on it... Like he was on his back.

2. Zimmermans head had wounds consistent with being slammed into the concrete.

3. Martins gunshot wound was consistent with a person leaning over someone on the ground. IE: His shirt was hanging off of his body when he was shot. This would not happen with a person standing and wound never happen if he was on his back.

So add all the eyewitness testimony AND the physical evidence and it supports the theory that GZ was being sat on on Martin and being attacked.

Not ONE bit of physical evidence or testimony supports your position.... Not ONE.

Dude, you're so blind. GZ is a ninja.

He ran after TM and slide kicked him. TM was knocked off his feet but before he could hit the ground GZ already on his back used his powerful legs to not only kick him horizontally high in the air but barrel roll him so he faced GZ on his way down.

GZ then laughed maniacally as he shot the falling TM seconds before landing on top of him.

:P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

airdvr

***On the 911 tape Zimmerman indicates that Martin has started to run away.

Well that cinches it. There's proof that GZ ran after him. Why didn't the jury notice that? :S

I know it makes you feel better if GZ attacked and killed TM. I wonder why a jury didn't come to that conclusion.

I just acknowledge that the winner saying the other guy started it, is self serving.

Not unusual.

But since we don't have any witnesses to how it started, and we don't have the other person to ask, we are left with just Zimmermans story about stopping his (following) and returning peacefully to his truck at which point he is randomly attacked and forced to kill Martin.

I also acknowledge that Martin had already ran away. If Zimmerman had not followed him, then Martin is alive. Following me after I run away is a pretty clear sign you have ill intentions towards me.

Imagine the 911 call that went like this

"hey I see this suspicious kid walking around looking weird

yea im at xxxx drive can you send someone?

ok now hes running away, you might want to send the patrol car towards the back of the neighborhood where he was running towards.

Thanks for the help."

That is what people who want to help do.

They don't follow and kill people.

Bignugget

******On the 911 tape Zimmerman indicates that Martin has started to run away.

I just acknowledge that the winner saying the other guy started it, is self serving.

Not unusual.

But since we don't have any witnesses to how it started, and we don't have the other person to ask, we are left with just Zimmermans story about stopping his (following) and returning peacefully to his truck at which point he is randomly attacked and forced to kill Martin.

I also acknowledge that Martin had already ran away. If Zimmerman had not followed him, then Martin is alive. Following me after I run away is a pretty clear sign you have ill intentions towards me.

The fact is, if Martin had not attacked Zimmerman, he would be alive
It was acknoleged that he could have gotten back to his home faster (or in a shorter time) that is took to go confront Zimmerman
Martin is dead because of his own choices, actions and decisions

Period
Abraham Lincoln

Bignugget

ok now hes running away, you might want to send the patrol car towards the back of the neighborhood where he was running towards.

According to the dispatch tapes, this is what he did. He was at his truck waiting for police to arrive, that is when Martin attacked him and got himself killed.

Martin need only have continued home and he would be here today. But no, he had to continue his tough ass attitude. In the end, he killed himself
Abraham Lincoln

Bignugget

Thanks for the help."

That is what people who want to help do.

They don't follow and kill people.

You give no credence to TM's pattern of behavior do you?

Bolas

There was also the physical evidence:
1. Zimmermans back was wet and had grass stains on it... Like he was on his back.

2. Zimmermans head had wounds consistent with being slammed into the concrete.

3. Martins gunshot wound was consistent with a person leaning over someone on the ground. IE: His shirt was hanging off of his body when he was shot. This would not happen with a person standing and wound never happen if he was on his back.

So add all the eyewitness testimony AND the physical evidence and it supports the theory that GZ was being sat on on Martin and being attacked.

Not ONE bit of physical evidence or testimony supports your position.... Not ONE.

Dude, you're so blind. GZ is a ninja.

He ran after TM and slide kicked him. TM was knocked off his feet but before he could hit the ground GZ already on his back used his powerful legs to not only kick him horizontally high in the air but barrel roll him so he faced GZ on his way down.

GZ then laughed maniacally as he shot the falling TM seconds before landing on top of him.

:P

Only Chuck Norris could pull that off.

SkyDekker

This of course is the problem. You think that is what happened, despite lacking supporting evidence and a contradictory jury verdict.

Is this about OJ Simpson? :)

there was a lot of supporting evidence that OJ was there, most notably the DNA.

In contrast, in the GZ case, the evidence loosely supported his claims of how it went down, and there was nothing to support bignugget's thesis. It certainly could have done down as he described, but it so utterly fails the burden of truth that the DA should never have gone to trial in the first place.

ryoder

I've never seen so many people work so hard, just to keep one troll fed.:|

No freakin' kidding. He must look like the blob monster from the end of "Akira" by now. Or Rosie O'Donnell.
Provoking a reaction isn't the same thing as saying something meaningful.
-Calvin

normiss

Damn that pesky little presumption of innocence requirement.

Except that he admitted killing the kid, no presumption of innocence needed.

He just came up with a story of WHY he killed the kid that worked.

It amazes me so many of you find it so hard to believe that Zimmerman would tell a story that makes him look like the good guy that might not be how it really went down.

kelpdiver

This of course is the problem. You think that is what happened, despite lacking supporting evidence and a contradictory jury verdict.

In contrast, in the GZ case, the evidence loosely supported his claims of how it went down.

Of course it does. That is the whole idea behind a good story.

Look at what you won't be able to deny, and then work some details around those facts that make you look good.

He knew he couldn't deny following and pursuing Martin. So he said he 'stopped' before they had a confrontation. Nicely done.

He knew he couldn't deny killing Martin, so he said he was in fear for his life at the moment he shot him. Nicely done.

He knew no one saw how the altercation began, so he knew he could claim Martin creeped up and attacked him as he peacefully sat there waiting for police. Nicely done.

I saw no video of how it started. I heard no testimony from people who saw Martin spring from cover and attack Zimmerman. Maybe you guys did since you are so certain of how it transpired.

Bignugget

In contrast, in the GZ case, the evidence loosely supported his claims of how it went down.

Of course it does. That is the whole idea behind a good story.

Look at what you won't be able to deny, and then work some details around those facts that make you look good.

He knew he couldn't deny following and pursuing Martin. So he said he 'stopped' before they had a confrontation. Nicely done.

He knew he couldn't deny killing Martin, so he said he was in fear for his life at the moment he shot him. Nicely done.

He knew no one saw how the altercation began, so he knew he could claim Martin creeped up and attacked him as he peacefully sat there waiting for police. Nicely done.

I saw no video of how it started. I heard no testimony from people who saw Martin spring from cover and attack Zimmerman. Maybe you guys did since you are so certain of how it transpired.

Afterwards George Zimmerman beat a puppy to death... with a baby.

Bignugget

Especially the part where he got the 911 operator in on the coverup, eh?

and then he quickly threw himself backwards onto the concrete and into a tree to get the injuries, along with paying that neighbor a Benjamin to testify about the ground and pound TM.

Your ramblings are so laughably easy to dismiss...even more than a year later. GZ made up his cover story in mere minutes. And he's a fucking moron.

kelpdiver

Especially the part where he got the 911 operator in on the coverup, eh?

and then he quickly threw himself backwards onto the concrete and into a tree to get the injuries, along with paying that neighbor a Benjamin to testify about the ground and pound TM.

Your ramblings are so laughably easy to dismiss...even more than a year later. GZ made up his cover story in mere minutes. And he's a fucking moron.

Wait....the 911 operator saw Zimmerman stop following Martin?

I don't claim there was no fight.

I claim there were no witnesses to how the fight started.

Bignugget

I claim there were no witnesses to how the fight started.

Well, there may be one witness. It is possible that, after TM escaped GZ, Jeantel told him that the creepy-ass cracker might be a homo rapist and he better get his ass back over to Zimm and give him a good old-fashioned whoopaaaaaa ...Miami-style (because Trayvon's not that kinda way). Not a bashing, mind you ...just a whoopaaaaa. Unfortunately for TM, Zimmerman misunderstood the culture and thought TM was trying to kill him.