normiss

Facebook genius

Until he left the room, walked up the stairs, went to the bedroom, retrieved his weapon, returned to the kitchen, THEN popped a cap in her ass.
NO, that is not self defense.

But since you claimed SYG, ain't no way in hell SYG will ever be used in your home when your spouse is the victim. :S

livendive

I qualified with "on the surface". I didn't see the part where he left the conflict to get a gun and came back.

the affidavit I read indicated 3 sets of fights, with her declaring she was moving out after round 1. His lawyers may later want to establish some level of responsibility on her as well, but with all he's already said, that may be just to avoid a death sentence and angle for manslaughter.

quade

***Wasn't she cheating on him?

In a lot of countries, that's not actually an excuse for killing somebody.

Thanks quade!! where would i be without your knowledge. In most countries(ALL OF THEM) MEN don’t like their wives fucking other dudes behind their back, so even if it’s not ok to kill her it helps understand where the rage might have come from.

I kept on thinking why and her fucking another dude gives me at least an understanding.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Darius11

Wasn't she cheating on him?

Heard this from someone else not sure if its true.:|

Oh, well in that case...:S Dude, come on you're on a wind up right?
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca