jclalor

British woman has baby

jclalor

I'm so sick of this.

And TM as a choir boy; GZ as a racist; BHO as a good president; logic and science provide all the answers; etc.; etc....
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Yea i agree and fuck royalty and any dumb fuck who belives in it. Then again any one who gets to excited about having a baby gets annoying.

Oh wow so he came inside you good for you, hope your kid invents something:|:o:|

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Gravitymaster

How come he wasn't born in a government run hospital?

it's "free", you know

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I don't get it... At one time in our history, we fought like hell to get the Brits outa here and formed our own govt. etc. Now, any British Royal farts and it all over our television, newspaper headlines and so-on. What's with the obsession for British royalty? They put their britches on just like anyone else. :S

Chuck

Andy9o8

Me, too. For all she gets, I'm still waiting for her to show us her tits.

You missed that?

All the baby and no boobies - your press really gives you the rough end of the stick[:/]
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Andy9o8

Me, too. For all she gets, I'm still waiting for her to show us her tits.

[Url]http://wac.9ebf.edgecastcdn.net/809EBF/ec-origin.boston.barstoolsports.com/wp-content/gallery/boston/katemidd/kate-middleton-topless-closer-08.jpg[/url]

My wife is hotter than your wife.

masterrig

I don't get it... At one time in our history, we fought like hell to get the Brits outa here and formed our own govt. etc. Now, any British Royal farts and it all over our television, newspaper headlines and so-on. What's with the obsession for British royalty? They put their britches on just like anyone else. :S

Chuck

Uh . . . Chuck . . . People here don't wear britches any more.

They wear jeans . . . just below the crease below their ass.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

US has riots over race, government surveillance of citizens, scandals galore.

Egypt has a coup going on.

Syria is in a civil war.

Iraq is bordering on civil war.

Gulf of Guinea has piracy on the rise.

I'm rather enjoying the fact that an entire country + is glad to see a nice man and woman had their first child.

You guys just want to get pissed about anything and everything that makes the news.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

davjohns

US has riots over race, government surveillance of citizens, scandals galore.

Egypt has a coup going on.

Syria is in a civil war.

Iraq is bordering on civil war.

Gulf of Guinea has piracy on the rise.

I'm rather enjoying the fact that an entire country + is glad to see a nice man and woman had their first child.

You guys just want to get pissed about anything and everything that makes the news.

+1

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

***How come he wasn't born in a government run hospital?

St. Mary's Hospital is part of the National Health Service, run by a NHS Trust.

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

I wonder if there was any preferential treatment given.:)

But . . . Dammit . . . I agree with Andy and Dave, I like babies and the world needs to embrace some happier things in life and quit bitching just to be bitching.

I love you, man!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

***I don't get it... At one time in our history, we fought like hell to get the Brits outa here and formed our own govt. etc. Now, any British Royal farts and it all over our television, newspaper headlines and so-on. What's with the obsession for British royalty? They put their britches on just like anyone else. :S

Chuck

Uh . . . Chuck . . . People here don't wear britches any more.

They wear jeans . . . just below the crease below their ass.

Tomato... tomahto... pants, britches... same thing. I don't wear my jeans below my ass-crack. :D It's a bitch trying to get up in the saddle with the damned things around your ankles.

Chuck

In a recent poll apparently 77% of Brits prefer a constitutional monarch to a politician as head of state, and fewer than 20% would prefer a republic to what they have now.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Whoa, back the truck up. First of all, Egypt didn't have a coup. If they did, we'd have to take away their allowance.
And now you're telling me Guinea has a gulf? Mexico has a gulf, Tonkin has a gulf, Persia has a gulf, and now Guinea has a gulf. How come the United States can't have a gulf ?
Anyway, the Brits found a way to get the Kardashians off the front page, and for that I am thankful. Carry on.
You don't have to outrun the bear.