ibx

Former NSA contractor Snowden leaves Hong Kong for Moscow

Just watched his latest video rant about how put upon he is and how he accepts all offers of asylum. What an annoying little prick, Ihope he finds himself supermaxed in a n orange jumpsuit soon.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Sad day when citizen accused of a crime can't get a fair trial in the U.S. and needs to seek asylum in Russia. But I guess better than Obama declaring him a terrorist and executing him by drone.

Lucky for him that people that have betrayed their country never disappear in Russia!

Seriously?
THIS is what this rube submitted as a request for political asylum? After having WEEKS to prepare one for every country on the planet???
How embarrassing.

I'm suddenly more curious how the hell a guy like this ever got a job at the NSA. Subcontracting company must have "vetted" him somehow.

normiss

Seriously?
THIS is what this rube submitted as a request for political asylum? After having WEEKS to prepare one for every country on the planet???
How embarrassing.

I'm suddenly more curious how the hell a guy like this ever got a job at the NSA. Subcontracting company must have "vetted" him somehow.

what's your objection? The handwritten aspect? Apparently he or his advisers believed that this level of quality would lead to a more sympathetic reception.

Or maybe the airport has a really lousy business center for guys stuck in nowhere land.

Skyrad

Just watched his latest video rant about how put upon he is and how he accepts all offers of asylum. What an annoying little prick, Ihope he finds himself supermaxed in a n orange jumpsuit soon.

I hope he finds himself a great home to live in for his heroic actions.
Why drive myself crazy trying to be normal, when I am already at crazy?

normiss

Seriously?

A sixth grader could - oh that's right....he didn't finish school.

This guy is a moron.

It's been nearly 20 years since I've done any substantial writing with pen and paper. I write 3 or 4 checks a year. It's all keyboard now and my handwriting has deteriorated. If the bank wants to compare my sig to my signature card from when I opened the account in 2003, we have a problem. So it's hardly surprising to me that this guy writes poorly. I hear some schools don't even teach cursive any more, which suggests that soon it will be relegated away to an art form, just like calligraphy.

Fully understand and agree.

Were you forced to have to resort to a hand written application of ANY kind, would you seriously submit it if it's completely illegible?
That's just scratch.
It's embarrassing and sad.

Not sure how any official state offices of any kind could accept that.

Eric Holdewr sent a letter to Russia asking them to arrest and extradite him. The letter promised the Russians that Snowden would not be killed or tortured.

Apparently the rest of the world beloeves that this Administration would do both.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

i don't know of anyone in this country that doesn't believe it. do you? this government is so fucked up right now it's pathetic. the only real fix for it is a complete overhaul. we can leave the constitution in place as is, declare a 1 year period of martial law, do away with the electoral system(not needed in this day of instant communication), scrap the two party system, eliminate all lobbyists, and hold general elections. the only addition needed is the elimination of any financial gain from a politician while in office. all investments cease, all interest is frozen, and no additional investments can be made for two years after leaving office.

my original solution to the government problem called for a special session of congress where all elected officials in dc were in the same place at the same time and a couple of teams of seals were sent in to eliminate them all. then after the elections, the newly elected were warned that if they fucked up too bad, another "special session" would be called. that would do the trick. at least for a little while.