rickjump1

Boston Mosque With Radical Ties

Religion in general is responsible for more deaths on this planet than any other cause.

Personally I think its stupid.

Hey my version of god is better than yours!

Oh yeah? Well I'll kick your ass for saying that!

Who cares about it. I feel the same about gay marriage. As long as you dont come trying to cram it down my throat you can live in your house doing what you like and I'll be doing the same and nobody will get injured. One would think that in 2013 in this advanced age we currently live in that none of this would still exist. Yet we get reminded all the time that isnt true.

"You know what would work even better than the large-scale propaganda effort they envision, which is already in full swing anyway? Stop blowing things up. Stop killing people in the name of Islam. Work against those who do, instead of closing ranks and blaming non-Muslims for being concerned about this. And your public image will improve dramatically"

Jihad Watch referring to a new muslim PR attempt by boston professor.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

Heres an idea. If islam is actually a relgion of peace as they say then why cant the equivalent of the pope of the islamic world come out and denounce the terrorists that use islam as their religion? Perhaps inform terrorists that Islam can no longer be used to incite a fatwa against the western nations.

I dont ever image Ill see that happen because who actually knows the percentage of people who practice islam that actually dont want to kill people from the USA or other countries they simply dont like.

Gosh, given how much influence the Pope has on Baptists in the US, this does sound like a can't fail plan.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Heres an idea. If islam is actually a relgion of peace as they say then why cant the equivalent of the pope of the islamic world come out and denounce the terrorists that use islam as their religion?

If there is an Islamic head of the world like the pope is head of the catholics, I haven't heard of one. Seems like there's a committee, informal one at best, and they bicker or take pot shots at each other - The Shiites, Sunnis, Wasabis, and probably a couple other variations don't really like each other... :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

...they bicker or take pot shots at each other - The Shiites, Sunnis, Wasabis, and probably a couple other variations don't really like each other...

I know lots of Muslims live in countries or cultures that like spicy food, by isn't calling them "wasabis" insensitive? :P
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

If there is an Islamic head of the world like the pope is head of the catholics, I haven't heard of one. Seems like there's a committee, informal one at best, and they bicker or take pot shots at each other - The Shiites, Sunnis, Wasabis, and probably a couple other variations don't really like each other... :S

:D:D:D:D:D:D
(Still trying to catch my breathe.)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Shunning public education for women, amputations, stoning, beheading, genital mutulation of baby girls, and marrying little girls under six years old, are customs practiced today by devout muslims.

Shunning public education for women is not a Muslim practice its a cultural practice in some third world countries and rural areas around the world. The same is true of other faiths in the same areas. The criminal punishments you mention are in force in some Muslim countries but not in the majority but seeing as America is one of the top countries in the world for executing its citizens I don't think you are really in a place to try and take the moral high ground here.
Child marriage is also a cultural practice around the world not a Islamic one, it takes place among Christians, Hindu and Buddhists across parts of the developing world.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

>The oldest brother had been on welfare

Ah, blame it on welfare. Excellent. So it's a Muslim on welfare! It's like a right winger's wet dream. Now if they can only link him to Obama . . .

:D:D:D
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Heres an idea. If islam is actually a relgion of peace as they say then why cant the equivalent of the pope of the islamic world come out and denounce the terrorists that use islam as their religion? Perhaps inform terrorists that Islam can no longer be used to incite a fatwa against the western nations.

I dont ever image Ill see that happen because who actually knows the percentage of people who practice islam that actually dont want to kill people from the USA or other countries they simply dont like.

There is no equivalent of the Pope, Islam isn't a single denomination anymore than Christianity, does the Pope speak for Baptist, Anglicans, Methodists etc.. No and Islam is nt organised in the same way as Christianity.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

There is no equivalent of the Pope, Islam isn't a single denomination anymore than Christianity, does the Pope speak for Baptist, Anglicans, Methodists etc.. No and Islam is nt organised in the same way as Christianity.

What about the secret handshake?
Oh, wait, it's a secret. Never mind.

What about the secret handshake?
Oh, wait, it's a secret. Never mind.

Now, we're going to have to kill you. :|
Remster

so the 'mosque' itself does not have radical ties, but some of the people who go to those mosques might have radical ties.

I can name at least 3 Christians churches here in Zephyrhills that have members with radical ties. They was to eliminate women's rights, bring creationism into the schools, ban the teaching of evolution and declare Christianity our local, state and national official religion.

While they have not blown anyone up, I would argue that such changes would do more harm than any terrorist bomb ever detonated on US soil.

But since they're 'Christians' we just politely nod our heads and let them carry on.

You need to name these churches, and you need to report these people with "radical ties" to the FBI as their beliefs/changes, "would do more harm than any terrorist bomb ever detonated on US soil". You don't have to, "politely nod" your head. Pony up, and show the the rest of the country how dangerous they are.

"You need to ..."
"You need to ..."

Do you mean mean 'me' personally or the plural 'you' as in all of society take a recognition of the hypocrisy of the situation? Exactly my point.

I call the FBI and report that Christian radicals are trying to subvert the Constitution and the USA by attempting to force their religious dogma on our school system and society as a whole.

Now what's the odds that they even notice or even less, that they consider this a terrorist threat.

Now I call the FBI and report that ISLAMIC radicals are trying to subvert the Constitution and the USA by attempting to force their religious dogma on our school system and society as a whole.

I bet I get a whole different response and they take notice.

"I" am dealing with it the way I should be dealing with it. Through legislation and petitioning my elected representatives to put a stop to it....not by calling it 'terrorism' or by overreacting to it with millions and billions of dollars in security infrastructure.

Look, you need to shit or get off the pot.

If this is as serious as you say, be a good citizen and take action. Nope. While you write letters, make phone calls, and wait for legislation, these people could be flying aircraft into buildings or blowing up Times Square. Do the right thing, citizen.

>You need to name these churches,

Sure, I will name one. St. Dominic's in Oyster Bay, NY. Used as a shelter for priests accused of pedophilia, a place to "get them out of the spotlight." They were investigated, but with the "special status" that Christian churches have in the US, the charges quietly went away.

http://frontpagemag.com/...ams-of-allahu-akbar/ Yeah, I do. This might expain it better for you.

I'll take that as a 'no'.

Is this what you are talking about. Expressions in the light of killing non muslims?

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Allahu_Akbar

Islam is cult. They use intimidation and fear to gain the obedience of their followers. If the suni aren't killing the shea and vice versa they're both trying to kill us. A very screwed up group of people. And surprising enough.... it's the fastest growing religion mainly because they're the ones having all the kids.

When you look in the mirror, are you ashamed? Are you embarassed at the kind of person you are? You ought to be.

The youth director of the First United Methodist Church in Arkadelphia, Arkansas was accused of having sex with an underage girl. The young man quickly went to the slammer. Everything was in the open, and no one tried to hide this crime.

"....with all the "special status that Christian churches have in the US, the charges quietly went away." No Church is above the law. It happened at St. Dominic's and no doubt other Catholic schools and churches , but obviously, the law failed.

Sure, I will name one. St. Dominic's in Oyster Bay, NY. Used as a shelter for priests accused of pedophilia, a place to "get them out of the spotlight." They were investigated, but with the "special status" that Christian churches have in the US, the charges quietly went away.

Please do not confuse Catholic with Christian.

BTW, I think all pedophiles should be castrated subject to, and prosecuted to the utmost, under the law.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Please do not confuse Catholic with Christian.

What do you find confusing about it?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

I have 'gotten off the pot' - apparently you have not read my post and what I am doing about it. Of course, if you do not like the actions that I have taken, then that is your problem but in no way reflects on the 'quality' of my actions.

If you think that I am not doing my patriotic duty, then I guess you better shit or get off the pot about turning my ass into the authorities for not doing my civic and patriotic duty to my country in the face of such threats.

Or perhaps you are just the same hypocrite that you are accusing me of being.....no?