Kennedy

Tango #2 is Down

I think the boat is in the monster of a shed right by the huge triangle of concrete. They said the residents called because the door to the shed was open.

edit for spelling
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Google:

WALNUt ST WATERTOWN, MA

select "maps"

select "satellite"

from Walnut, Franklin Street, the last house on the left...boat trailer in back yard
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Google maps shows the boat trailer in the back yard with no boat on it. Boat must have been in the water at pic time.

Link, please.

Just go to google, or whatever map app you use. Enter 67 Franklin St, Watertown, MA. It shows a big white house, trailer in the back, and a big shed under the tree.

ETA:
google search results

google maps result from a phone
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Yep, in custody and alive is infinitely better than dead. Maybe, just maybe, he'll share why the heck they did what they did.

Wendy P.

Are the majority of people really scratching their heads about why they did this?

Obviously, it's an assumption, but I doubt the reason is psychoactive drugs or because he did not make it onto the school track team.

Yep, in custody and alive is infinitely better than dead. Maybe, just maybe, he'll share why the heck they did what they did.

Wendy P.

Are the majority of people really scratching their heads about why they did this?

Obviously, it's an assumption, but I doubt the reason is psychoactive drugs or because he did not make it onto the school track team.

I think it's more the question of JIHAD!!! vs. "herp derp 2 idiots on a rampage who happen to be muslim"
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

The tactical reasons are easy: to maim and kill lots of folks, and use a big event and media attention to scare a lot of others.
What we want to know are the 'strategic reasons'. Anyone can speculate, and some guesses are more probable than others based on pressers and news coverage, but do you really think you know?
witty subliminal message
1*

I don't think it's a simple, one-dimensional answer.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Wendy P.

Their own family (uncle) suggests they're unhappy losers in life and lashed out, much like any other public shooter. It's a leap to presume more than that.

Wendy P.

Everything we read about the brothers indicates they were opposites. Older brother had no friends, was described as arrogant, wore military clothing. He had made many trips back to the homeland.

Younger brother was popular, out-going, bright, pre-med student, had won a scholarship. He never traveled back to the homeland.

I'm reminded of two brothers here in the Boulder area, who got into a standoff with police. Older brother had medical disabilities and was on meds for mental issues. Younger brother worked with me and was one of the best co-workers I ever had. He was the financial support for them both.

After they were released, I sat with the younger brother in the company cafeteria and he gave me the whole story about what happened. I was stunned to realize that even though he knew his brother was mentally unstable, older brother was clearly the "alpha dog" in the relationship, and made all the decisions for the two of them. I have no doubt the standoff with police would never have happened without older brother being there.

I have a theory this is the same relationship between the Tsarnaev brothers.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Yet a friend of the younger one doesn't seem to agree with the "loser" characterization. The older one was a boxer who worked hard at it.

Other relatives don't seem to agree with that uncle.

Maybe they aren, maybe they aren't, but just assigning labels, particularly comforting ones, probably isn't the best idea.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

The tactical reasons are easy: to maim and kill lots of folks, and use a big event and media attention to scare a lot of others.
What we want to know are the 'strategic reasons'. Anyone can speculate, and some guesses are more probable than others based on pressers and news coverage, but do you really think you know?

I don't presume to know the answer, no.

Does anyone really care what his reasons are?

I would think that all people really care about is finding out if the two brothers are part of a larger plot.

Wendy P.

Charlie Manson said the devil made him do it. This 19 yr old blew people up. Who cares why. And why better alive than dead. He certainly didn't give his victims any choice. In fact, they were planning on even more killing but plan got interrupted due to being spotted. It was good Feds got him, as if MA got him he'd only get life. MA doesn't have state death penalty for murder, only life without parole.

Wendy P.

Charlie Manson said the devil made him do it. This 19 yr old blew people up. Who cares why. And why better alive than dead. He certainly didn't give his victims any choice. In fact, they were planning on even more killing but plan got interrupted due to being spotted. It was good Feds got him, as if MA got him he'd only get life. MA doesn't have state death penalty for murder, only life without parole.

What about federal law does that overide state law over there. Death Penaalty to the max !!

If others involved the same to them. I am going to your great country in one week for a holliday.. I look forward to it (My 6th visit .. your country is great for a holiday and your people are so friendly and helpful. On dropzone.com I have often made a fool of myself with MARD discussions etc but I always have and always will love your country (and my own Australia of Course)

Might sound corny but its the truth Glad you are so united at this time but I expected nothing less !!
I tend to be a bit different. enjoyed my time in the sport or is it an industry these days ??

Wendy P.

First, take your hate and bloodlust and shove it. I don't like yours any better than his. Second, his motivations are important because you need to know your enemy. Dismissing his motivation is doing your security a disservice. Third, alive there is a chance he will answer questions which could lead to other involved parties or information that will help predict or prevent other bombers. Fourth, you have no idea whatsoever what they were planning. I'm really freaking sick of you just making shit up. Fifth, it's still possible he will only get life. Sixth, don't act like it was a race to see who would catch him; state, local, and federal agencies were working together to catch him, and I'm sure they discussed in advance who would take him once he was caught. Seventh, do you wonder why it is that people here would be happier if you would just go away? Does that ever impact your train of thought?
witty subliminal message
1*

I just want to say my hat's off to all the LEO involved in this since the bombings (and maybe, before).

I've been glued to the arfcom site since it was referenced, here a couple of days ago, and to the police scanner shortly after.

Amazing job, Blue!
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Yeah, cops did a good job.

Monday morning quarterbacking?

Considering they aren't really equipped to do this shit on this level (not their fault, BTW), they did an amazing job!

Yes, they did an excellent job.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

Yeah, cops did a good job.

Monday morning quarterbacking?

Considering they aren't really equipped to do this shit on this level (not their fault, BTW), they did an amazing job!

Yes, they did an excellent job.

I wasn't sure, because of your punctuation, It didn't make sense.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9