Kennedy

Tango #2 is Down

Reports coming in that baby brother is down. No word on the extent of injuries. Sounds like he was injured in last nights's shootout and has been hiding in a boat. New shootout. No solid facts gets.

Boston told to shelter in place, again.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Sounds like he had a suicide vest on, like his brother, so they're sending in the robot. I'm guessing he's dead as a doornail, effective five to ten minutes ago, immediately following the pressed and lifting of the shelter in place order.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

I may have guessed wrong. Current word from "sources" is that suspect is alive, but wounded. Still moving. They're sending in the robot to assess before endangering officers. Now they know for a fact he was inside te overnight permitted and try have a much tighter and more focused perimeter. This is a standoff, not a search anymore.
witty subliminal message
1*

Listening to police scanner, now, and he is down, no movement.

Are you listening to an over-the-air scanner, or are you using an online website with and audio feed?
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Listening to this is better than watching OJ's "flight."

I hope they can keep him alive. Although, everything he may know has become no longer good intel.

Anyone heard anything at all about Naked Guy???
NPR was saying this morning he had been taken in as an accomplice, but I haven't seen/heard anything about him since.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Listening to this is better than watching OJ's "flight."
I hope they can keep him alive. Although, everything he may know has become no longer good intel.

Anyone heard anything at all about Naked Guy???
NPR was saying this morning he had been taken in as an accomplice, but I haven't seen/heard anything about him since.

I wrote about it in the wee hours of the morning. Essentially he was simply a bystander who came out to see what was up. Cops thought he looked "close enough" and sure as fuck weren't going to take any chances with suicide vests so they had him strip and walked him to a patrol car. CNN continued to run footage and say "naked guy" was a suspect even after the Boston PIO gave the mini-presser saying suspect 1 was dead and suspect 2 was on the loose...so...clearly "naked guy" at that point was neither of those. I wrote CNN to point that out to them and about 5 minutes later Jake Tapper explained to the viewers the footage on the screen of "naked guy" was simply something that had happened earlier and the guy wasn't a suspect.

Hilarious.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Thanks!

Another surprise I heard a few minutes ago was that the brothers were *not* involved with the convenience robbery last night.:S

Thanks!

Another surprise I heard a few minutes ago was that the brothers were *not* involved with the convenience robbery last night.:S

Did you read that "Umbrella Man" story I posted yesterday? It's kinda like that. The suspects didn't commit the robbery, they pulled into the convenience story that was being robbed! Shit broke loose, weirdness ensues.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

HRT. HOstage response team

Hostage Rescue Team, if you're talking about FBI. Don't know what acronym or team name MA State PD or Boston PD use.
witty subliminal message
1*

Yep, in custody and alive is infinitely better than dead. Maybe, just maybe, he'll share why the heck they did what they did.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)