Skyrad

Americans ready to go to war with America

Ok, quick disclaimer, this was on RT so is hardly unbiased. That said there looks like there are some serious fruitloops out there. Anyone here ready to ambush US LEOs and/or Army within the USA?

http://rt.com/usa/us-guns-rally-resistance-357/

Fruitloop central
http://freedomfighterradio.net
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

"That said there looks like there are some serious fruitloops out there. "

Count me in!
"Here's a good specimen of my own wisdom. Something is so, except when it isn't so."

Charles Fort, commenting on the many contradictions of astronomy

As a fruitloop? :D

OK so are you saying that you would seriously shoot US soldiers and LEOs? Or are you just messing?

When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

You are the one who called people like me "fruitloops." Perhaps you ought to explain yourself.
"Here's a good specimen of my own wisdom. Something is so, except when it isn't so."

As a fruitloop? :D

OK so are you saying that you would seriously shoot US soldiers and LEOs? Or are you just messing?

When the politicians push a society over the brink. Said society normally pushes back.
I just wonder how many would side with government hell bent on removing society's freedoms.

Gone fishing

As compared to Europe, where riot/protests are the rule? Lobbying molotov cocktails at law enforcement is a sport over there.

Yet Americans get pissed off and the Europeans start viewing us as cocoa puffs?

No we throw Molotov cocktails like every one else.
I'm sure if we started lobbying them we'd soon have them taken away like most of our guns. :P

Gone fishing

So are you going to be laying ambushes with Croc and the rest of the Walts? I'll be sure to send flowers. :S

Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Ok, quick disclaimer, this was on RT so is hardly unbiased. That said there looks like there are some serious fruitloops out there. Anyone here ready to ambush US LEOs and/or Army within the USA?

http://rt.com/usa/us-guns-rally-resistance-357/

Fruitloop central
http://freedomfighterradio.net

Probably the gov't in egypt and syria actually thought they were doing everything for the people in their countries as well. You have a problem with standing up against people taking away your rights?

then again, I guess chamberlain folded pretty easily, too.
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

Ha ha, if you think that the Obama Gov is on a par with the Mubarak & Assad regimes you're either having a laugh or deluded.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

We would not go quietly into the night ...

People tend to think that it would be a " WAR " between the government and the people.... And the government / LEO would all go along with it... Time and time again this has not been the case.... You have a break down of people that would fight on both sides...

I think a much more likely case would be like what happened in the LA riots and after Katrina... The blackout in NY... And the list goes on and on... The right to protect life and property are needed when the break down of law and order happen... And crooked LEO's are in that mix..You need fire power to do that... A double barrel shotgun is not the weapon to do it....

So would Americans go to war with America ? Yes

But only under the most extreme conditions ...

Killler....

>As compared to Europe,where riot/protest are the rule? Lobbyng malotov cocktails at law enforcement is a sport over there.

It's probably from all that steroid infused horse meat over there.
They are all feeling that rage, along with a little enhanced performance in the bottle pitching events.

I never said that I was going to ambush anyone. Perhaps you ought to explain that one, too.

As compared to Europe, where riot/protests are the rule? Lobbying molotov cocktails at law enforcement is a sport over there.

Yet Americans get pissed off and the Europeans start viewing us as cocoa puffs?

well, maybe if we played more soccer/futball we'd be more comfy with random rioting

there is a LOT of pointless carbohydrates being thrown around lately. Though I am greatly appreciative, I've lately been trying to eat smarter.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I never said that I was going to ambush anyone. Perhaps you ought to explain that one, too.

You should check out the links before sticking your hand in the air and giving it the 'me too'.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

all it really says is that Americans are OK with gun violence, howsoever caused and until Americans get tired of gun violence, it will continue.

I do not hold much hope for nay new gun legislation. And when the next 20 people get killed in some mass shooting it will be 'oh well', much like the last several.

Anyone here ready to ambush US LEOs and/or Army within the USA?

Depends on the times, and the issues. I lived thru & recall the 1960s. There isn't nearly the mass anger in the US now over the issues of the day as there was in the 60s over civil rights, Vietnam and the draft.

I saw the links. Anyone who feels they must have my weapons can come get them. That is not an ambush. I am with those people, for the most part. If that makes me crazy in your eyes, that makes you mush in my eyes.

You should check out the links before sticking your hand in the air and giving it the 'me too'.

This is how you squander your 10000th post? :)

Ahh bugger, I hadn't realised!
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I'm pretty sure the vast majority of gun owners in the US are against all violence.
You always focus just on the gun violence,yet most violence in the US is commited without guns.
It is true guns are easy to use,which is why they are good for weaker and more vulnerable people for use in self defense,but a club,axe, or big knife,or 6 pairs of hands and feet, is just as effective at inflicting severe damage to the body.
What do you think would do more damage to your head,a hand gun bullet,or a well swung 10 pound splitting maul or sledge hammer.
How about an 8 inch blade hanging out of your chest compared to a 9mm round.
Like I've said before,you are a good guy,but sometimes not very realistic.
Guns are eaqualizers as far as weapons go.
As to the original post,I would hate to shoot or attack anyone,LE or military,but who knows what kind of situations the future may hold.
If things fell apart,say from a massive natural disaster,or sociial and economic collapse then who knows what one might be faced with.
Once again,I know you are a good human being and you truly want to end violence,but guns do not create violence,living things do,and mainly people.

I saw the links. Anyone who feels they must have my weapons can come get them. That is not an ambush. I am with those people, for the most part. If that makes me crazy in your eyes, that makes you mush in my eyes.

I'm sure in time I'll get over it. :S
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I'm pretty sure the vast majority of gun owners in the US are against all violence.
You always focus just on the gun violence,yet most violence in the US is commited without guns.
It is true guns are easy to use,which is why they are good for weaker and more vulnerable people for use in self defense,but a club,axe, or big knife,or 6 pairs of hands and feet, is just as effective at inflicting severe damage to the body.
What do you think would do more damage to your head,a hand gun bullet,or a well swung 10 pound splitting maul or sledge hammer.
How about an 8 inch blade hanging out of your chest compared to a 9mm round.
Like I've said before,you are a good guy,but sometimes not very realistic.
Guns are eaqualizers as far as weapons go.
As to the original post,I would hate to shoot or attack anyone,LE or military,but who knows what kind of situations the future may hold.
If things fell apart,say from a massive natural disaster,or sociial and economic collapse then who knows what one might be faced with.
Once again,I know you are a good human being and you truly want to end violence,but guns do not create violence,living things do,and mainly people.

This thread was about guns? :o

dudeist skydiver # 3105

Ha ha, if you think that the Obama Gov is on a par with the Mubarak & Assad regimes you're either having a laugh or deluded.

Maybe you should look up some stuff about Egypt before the arab spring. It was pretty much seen as a huge success story. As was sarajevo when it held the olympics, before civil war broke out...

The ancient brits probably thought they had it pretty good before the romans or the vikings showed up.

Doesn't take much to push any country into a crisis, and then you should be prepared.
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone