OHCHUTE

Biden is a complete idiot about guns.

During an interview where a lady had called in asking about whether or not she should buy an AR15 Biden said: You need a shot gun. We live in isolated area. Look if you take your shotgun to the front of the house and discharge 2 shells (meaning he owns double barrel) they'll get the idea. You don't need all those AR15 bullets.

Bidens ignorance shows: once you shot your wad outside in front of the house, your standing there with an empty shotgun. Robber might have other plans. In most states it's against the law to discharge firearms in the neightbood.

How in the hell are people like this making recommendations about guns when they know absolutely nothing about guns and gun laws.

Do Democrats know this guy is an idiot? He could run for the Presidency in a few years!

The guy is a dumb ass idiot. And what is wrong with this guy's voice!:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOrjJBhwl5A

That was a pretty goofy answer to the question. He basically said, "If you live in the woods and you hear a noise outside you think might be an intruder, firing a shotgun off into the air will probably scare whatever/whomever it is away, therefore no one needs an AR-15."

I would liken it to saying, "Why would anyone need an AR-15? We live in a gated community."

He's already illustrated to people that the gun control bills he's trying to pass will not reduce mass shootings but he will try and do it anyways.

As bad as it sounds the term President Obama is more appealing (albeit very slightly) than President Biden.

And of course until the next shooting where someone blasts some toddlers with a shotgun...oh well now we can't have civilians having those either.

That was a pretty goofy answer to the question. He basically said, "If you live in the woods and you hear a noise outside you think might be an intruder, firing a shotgun off into the air will probably scare whatever/whomever it is away, therefore no one needs an AR-15."
I would liken it to saying, "Why would anyone need an AR-15? We live in a gated community."

Unless of course if the noise you heard was an ultralight flying by at low altitude and you just blasted the pilot because you listened to Joe Biden.

Look if you take your shotgun to the front of the house and discharge 2 shells (meaning he owns double barrel) they'll get the idea.

“I know what you’re thinking: did he fire two shots or only one? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a Stoeger, one of the most basic double-barreled shotguns in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: ‘Do I feel lucky?’ Well, do ya, punk?”

In all seriousness, what the FUCK is with the Veep? Seriously?!?! Recommending first that one leave one’s “castle” in order to confront a person with deadly force (which is exactly what George Zimmerman did to that kid who looks like what his boss’ son would like like if he had one) is assault with a deadly weapon. But then to advocate the use of deadly force by TWICE discharging a weapon for the stated purpose of MISSING a target? Jesus, why doesn’t he just toss some friggin firecrackers (Oh, yeah. Those aren’t safe or sane.)

When one thinks about, “how does one sentence discard every bit of: (1) firearms safety training; and (2) a couple of centuries of established criminal and tort law?” Biden can find a way to do it.

I, for one, think that a sawed off pump action shotgun is an ideal home defense weapon. It has the advantage of “you’ll likely never miss because you just have to point in the general area of the perp.” It also has the distinct advantage over a double barrel in that unless the perp is a deaf fuck like Fuckin’ Billy, the sound of a slide action chambering a round is enough to send him fleeing, thus meaning that deadly force was deployed but didn’t have to be used and achieving a second level of deterrence that a double-barreled shotgun won’t give you.

Discharging a firearm to menace somebody? It’s an attitude that lacks appreciation of human life and will definitely allow you to have a nice chat over at least the next several hours with your friendly police or a lawyer.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Look if you take your shotgun to the front of the house and discharge 2 shells (meaning he owns double barrel) they'll get the idea.

“I know what you’re thinking: did he fire two shots or only one? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a Stoeger, one of the most basic double-barreled shotguns in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: ‘Do I feel lucky?’ Well, do ya, punk?”

In all seriousness, what the FUCK is with the Veep? Seriously?!?! Recommending first that one leave one’s “castle” in order to confront a person with deadly force (which is exactly what George Zimmerman did to that kid who looks like what his boss’ son would like like if he had one) is assault with a deadly weapon. But then to advocate the use of deadly force by TWICE discharging a weapon for the stated purpose of MISSING a target? Jesus, why doesn’t he just toss some friggin firecrackers (Oh, yeah. Those aren’t safe or sane.)

When one thinks about, “how does one sentence discard every bit of: (1) firearms safety training; and (2) a couple of centuries of established criminal and tort law?” Biden can find a way to do it.

I, for one, think that a sawed off pump action shotgun is an ideal home defense weapon. It has the advantage of “you’ll likely never miss because you just have to point in the general area of the perp.” It also has the distinct advantage over a double barrel in that unless the perp is a deaf fuck like Fuckin’ Billy, the sound of a slide action chambering a round is enough to send him fleeing, thus meaning that deadly force was deployed but didn’t have to be used and achieving a second level of deterrence that a double-barreled shotgun won’t give you.

Discharging a firearm to menace somebody? It’s an attitude that lacks appreciation of human life and will definitely allow you to have a nice chat over at least the next several hours with your friendly police or a lawyer.

Obviously Biden is a gun owner. And he clearly demonstrates that as a gun owner he doesn't have a clue about how to use a gun for defensive purposes. Firing warning shots thoughout the neighborhood is not only bad advise, it might violate the law.

He is so mixed up with his argument of dbl shotgun vs AR15 that he doesn't even have a good argument for shotgun. In fact, it would appear that once you discharged BOTH shells you'd be standing there defenseless. WHERE IN THE HELL ARE THE PEOPLE who might respond to the VP! Such as: Well MR. VP what happens after I shot the shells and the intruder attacks me and I don't have a loaded gun!

It's like idiots talking to idiots!

We need to form a petition to go and get BIDEN's GUN, as he is not a responsible gun owner.
As VP of the United States: he recommends breaking the law with a gun.

Really, the whole of AMERICA needs to make a point here.

See page 30 of Del law about discharging a firearm. It's prohibited and he's out recommending it.

http://www.deloc.org/docs/Delaware_Firearms_Laws.pdf

Perhaps we should have a double shot Biden Shootem up day and all stand on our front porches and discharge shots in protest that our VP doesn't have a clue!

Totally this person comments are impeachable!

What I find funny is they are trying to limit the number of rounds an ar rifle holds to like 7-10 rounds of .223 ammo. This idiot is advocating you shoot off into the dark at an unknown target, 2 shots out of a shotgun. Lets do the math most home defense loads are #4 buckshot. #4 buckshot is .24 cal which is bigger then the evil ar, and each shell contains about 40 pellets. So Biden king of gun control just told me to shoot 80 rounds of .24 buckshot in a random direction that scares me.....awesome!

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2512485;search_string=shotgun%20home%20defense;#2512485

I guess a lot of our DZ.COM gun enthusiasts are complete idiots too.

You're missing the point... probably intentionally.

No one here suggested that a shotgun can't be a good home defense weapon and no one in the thread you referenced suggested taking an under-over shotgun outside and firing it empty when you feel threatened.

If there is any shot to be heard around the world it's Biden opening his mouth. Unbelievable that a VP of the United State advocates breaking the law with a firearm, especially when this nation has suffered such tragedies in recents months.

And the sad things is, Biden is not reading this post to learn what a fool he is. Perhaps a call to Delaware States Attorney might be in order. Isn't it against the law to advocate violating a law?

In AZ warning shots will get you charged with a crime.

A sign on your front door

"Due to the high cost of ammo, there will be no warning shots"
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

:)

Another one I liked

“WARNING, trespassers will be shot on sight. Survivors will be shot again”
Abraham Lincoln

:)

Another one I liked

“WARNING, trespassers will be shot on sight. Survivors will be shot again”

A friend used to have that one in his front window next to his door. He called the cops about a theft from his vehicle and they were more interested in giving him crap about his sign than they were about the theft.:S

Love both of those. But, wait someone will say that by having those signs posted that it was somehow pre-meditated. *eye-roll*
(wish we had action smileys)

Ya
There is always those

That is why a big portion of my weapons carry course was spent on talking to LE in case some ass hat forces you to use force

A couple of points they made
1 DO NOT use reloads in your self protection weapon
DA's have used that the same way you indicate

2 Never say anything about killing or anything like that. You tell them you kept firing until there no longer was a threat

Sad one has to do this but that is what we live in today
Abraham Lincoln

Love both of those. But, wait someone will say that by having those signs posted that it was somehow pre-meditated. *eye-roll*

Ya
There is always those

That is why a big portion of my weapons carry course was spent on talking to LE in case some ass hat forces you to use force

2 Never say anything about killing or anything like that. You tell them you kept firing until there no longer was a threat

Someone should let Biden know that:S
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

Ya
There is always those

Someone should let Biden know that:S

He knows
But that does not matter

He is already on record saying that the proposals out there will not stop mass shootings.
It is on tape. He cant say it was out of context

And that does not matter either
Abraham Lincoln

Biden's remarks are even more idiotic than Bloomberg claiming that assault rifle rounds are more than capable of shooting down jumbo jets at 1 1/2 miles(2640 yards):D:D.
Just shoot into the dark with your 12 gauge and scare them off:D:D:D .

Funny that in a previous thread about best home defense weapons one gun enthusiast wrote of a shotgun "The sound of the slide is intimidating." The general consensus of the DZ.COM gun experts was that a handgun or shotgun was best. No-one mentioned an AR15. Suddenly BDS has raised its head and the parameters have changed accordingly.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.