RonD1120

More on BHO & Benghazi

Since I am concerned about my country, I think it would be more efficacious to deal with people in my country. I was just feeling you out to see if I noticed any change. No change so probably nothing to see here.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Since I am concerned about my country, I think it would be more efficacious to deal with people in my country.

How?

In what way are your dealings with your countrymen helping to foster unity? How have you changed since the last time you didn't have any answer for that question?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Amazon

***>Conservatives of the time were very much against getting involved in Europes war.
>Isolationism ruled the day.

Yep. Still worked out pretty well for us.

Events pretty much buried them with just how wrong-headed they were. I believe q couple of todays uber conservative families were doing quite well with business interests in Germany at the time. They had financial reasoning going for their personal bank accounts... not how evil they were buying into... hmmmm sound familiar????

Prescott Bush made a shit ton of money doing business with Hitler. You could say the compound at Kennebunkport was paid for by some of the revenue from those business ventures.

Charming, isn't it?

The question was proposed to Amazon. I asked her what she thought it would take to bring the country together. She responded with a credible external enemy. I asked her who or what she thought would qualify.

At that point you intervened with a challenge for me to reveal my hand as if I had the power to singularly unify America.

Any intelligent adult thinking individual would understand that challenge is merely a troll. Since the problem is national, sociological, political and ideological.

Such a discussion is not suitable or productive between a British citizen and an American patriot.

Have a nice evening.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

So did Joseph Kennedy, the business of America is business. The object is to make so much money that money is not the object anymore.

Quotes from influential Americans concerning the reality of living in a real world with liberty and freedom.

It is indeed charming for those who have vision not to be victims.

RonD1120

So did Joseph Kennedy, the business of America is business. The object is to make so much money that money is not the object anymore.

While Joe Kennedy Sr. was an isolationists and defeatist, I don't believe he made money trading with the Nazis like Prescott Bush did.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

At that point you intervened with a challenge for me to reveal my hand as if I had the power to singularly unify America.

No, not as if you had the power singularly unify America. Why would I have meant that? It's a pretty childish way of reading my post.

Thing is, unity vs division is a big theme of yours and last time I asked you what you would be willing to do to help bring about unity your answer was to vote for the most right wing candidates on the ballot. And I gotta tell ya that isn't going to help.

So I was just wondering if you'd found a more grown up way of contributing to the solution since then. Guess not.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

SkyDekker

***There is the fact that I was born in America and raised by American parents during WWII when America was defeating YOUR aggressors.

Your memory might be failing you, but the US didn't get involved until after Pearl Harbour and they had war declared against them. Fair to say at that point they were your agressors aggressors as well.

Woo some more for you.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

More info on Prescott Bush and his political and business dealings. It is nice to see the facts put together so well.

I'll be starting a new thread about Jeb shortly. Needless to say, he is as crooked a businessman as his grandfather and brother were/are.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

funjumper101

More info on Prescott Bush and his political and business dealings. It is nice to see the facts put together so well.

I'll be starting a new thread about Jeb shortly. Needless to say, he is as crooked a businessman as his grandfather and brother were/are.

Compared to the clintons, he's Mary Magdalene.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

***More info on Prescott Bush and his political and business dealings. It is nice to see the facts put together so well.

A whore?

turtlespeed

***More info on Prescott Bush and his political and business dealings. It is nice to see the facts put together so well.

You are absolutely correct. Mary Magdalene was an incredibly successful whore whose name is known to generations of people.

GREAT comparison. You get it. I am really surprised.

funjumper101

******More info on Prescott Bush and his political and business dealings. It is nice to see the facts put together so well.

You are absolutely correct. Mary Magdalene was an incredibly successful whore whose name is known to generations of people.

Good.

Now let's take a look at the cleanliness of the clintons back yard, shall we?
Or are you afraid of actually seeing the truth of all their dealing.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

turtlespeed

*********More info on Prescott Bush and his political and business dealings. It is nice to see the facts put together so well.

Good.

Why don't you start a new thread on the topic of the Clinton family and their supposed financial crimes. Be sure to provide links to the information sources that theoretically provide documented factual information to support your assertions. It will help making debunking the lies posted in that thread ever so much easier.

funjumper101

************More info on Prescott Bush and his political and business dealings. It is nice to see the facts put together so well.

Good.

Why don't you start a new thread on the topic of the Clinton family and their supposed financial crimes. Be sure to provide links to the information sources that theoretically provide documented factual information to support your assertions. It will help making debunking the lies posted in that thread ever so much easier.

It's called thread drift. Deal with it.;)
Handguns are only used to fight your way to a good rifle

BartsDaddy

***************More info on Prescott Bush and his political and business dealings. It is nice to see the facts put together so well.

Good.

It's called thread drift. Deal with it.;)
He thinks he has some moral high ground and has planted a flag there and is now standing next to it with his fists on his hips and his cape fluttering in the wind.:D

Go ahead and post the "proof" that the Clinton family has a history of business dealings with the Third Reich.
If you and your comrades have "proof" that the Clinton family engaged in business dealings with countries and residents of countries that have attacked and invaded US allies, go ahead and post it.
If you have issues with business dealings over the last few decades, have at it. Don't forget to post links the the sites with the purported factual information

Reich wing echo chamber bullshit where lies are posted on one site, and then repeated on other Erich wing sites don't pass the factual information standards.

funjumper101

Go ahead and post the "proof" that the Clinton family has a history of business dealings with the Third Reich.
If you and your comrades have "proof" that the Clinton family engaged in business dealings with countries and residents of countries that have attacked and invaded US allies, go ahead and post it.
If you have issues with business dealings over the last few decades, have at it. Don't forget to post links the the sites with the purported factual information

Reich wing echo chamber bullshit where lies are posted on one site, and then repeated on other Erich wing sites don't pass the factual information standards.

Who is this Erich you refer to?

turtlespeed

***Go ahead and post the "proof" that the Clinton family has a history of business dealings with the Third Reich.

Who is this Erich you refer to?

Google is your friend:

I stopped listening at 1:30 when he basically dismissed all the attacks on embassies where no Americans were killed' embassy attack as not relevant to the overall point he is trying to make.

Embassies are in fact attacked with fairly historical relevance. he is cherry picking already what he likes and dislikes.

more rhetoric.

How's that 9th or 10th congressional investigation going anyway? yawn.

jgoose71

Just found this video I thought summed up Benghazi pretty well. Can anyone spot any inaccuracies?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKsiDV1LuJA

I agree, thanks for sharing to this thread. Bill Whittle does an excellent job detailing the lack of competence and character in our highest eschelon of government. Yes, Benghazi does matter to the surviving families and to American political history.

RonD1120

***Just found this video I thought summed up Benghazi pretty well. Can anyone spot any inaccuracies?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKsiDV1LuJA

I agree, thanks for sharing to this thread. Bill Whittle does an excellent job detailing the lack of competence and character in our highest eschelon of government. Yes, Benghazi does matter to the surviving families and to American political history.

Yes it does... and how about laying some of the blame on those who cut the State Departments security budgets for embassies but I guess you do not want to worry about a minor detail like that... nor do the tools wasting so much money on investigations... perhaps they should investigate their navels.

Amazon

Yes it does... and how about laying some of the blame on those who cut the State Departments security budgets for embassies but I guess you do not want to worry about a minor detail like that... nor do the tools wasting so much money on investigations... perhaps they should investigate their navels.

Actually, I believe that is beyond the scope of this thread. I want BHO and HRC to be exposed for what they are. Truthfully, I have almost abandoned hope.