RonD1120

More on BHO & Benghazi

billvon

>Conservatives of the time were very much against getting involved in Europes war.
>Isolationism ruled the day.

Yep. Still worked out pretty well for us.

Events pretty much buried them with just how wrong-headed they were. I believe q couple of todays uber conservative families were doing quite well with business interests in Germany at the time. They had financial reasoning going for their personal bank accounts... not how evil they were buying into... hmmmm sound familiar????

It would not have been the same, but that doesn't mean it would have been lost. Might have taken longer. Russia was incredibly willing to sacrifice its soldiers to beat Hitler.

But I think the U.S. can probably take credit for the Marshall Plan.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

cvfd1399

******So the outcome would be the same if the U.S. would have just kept sitting "on their hands" as you say. Got it.

Hitler's fate was sealed on June 22, 1941. After that it was just a matter of time.

Why would you expect continued sitting on hands after Germany had declared war on the USA, Dec 11, 1941. (You are aware that Germany declared war on the USA, right? Or are you another Hollywood Historian?)

Why did you feel the need to ninja edit this post into something completely different? Who said I expected that? My question to you was would it have turned out the same if the U.S. would have not helped in europe. Care to answer that, or do you choose to use sarcastic redirects again.

Your question is absurd. How could the USA sit out the war once Germany had declared war on the USA. Where did you learn history, comic books?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

If you are not interested in compromise why bring up the option? That makes no sense, other than, what is it called, trolling?
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

All this is in question of these posts.

Hitler's fate was sealed on June 22, 1941. After that it was just a matter of time.

4. Rommel had been defeated at El Alamein before a single US soldier landed in N. Africa.

5. The US provided 47% of the troops, 33% of the aircraft, and 25% of the naval vessels used on D-Day. Guess where the rest came from.

Your tone is that it was under control before the US came in. So I ask you what I asked, and you did what I knew you would. Remember your the one that ninja edited your post and changed the goal posts....

Care to answer that, or do you choose to use sarcastic redirects again.-CVFD1399

Your question is absurd. How could the USA sit out the war once Germany had declared war on the USA. Where did you learn history, comic books?-KALLEND

Exact snide remark without standing up to the podium and answering the questions I said would happen. :S

You first. See that's how this goes.
I never insinuated anything about never entering the war. On the other hand you did. Off of your tongue everything was going swimmingly governor the ole chaps in Europe had hitler on the run and diddnt need anything.

I will be surprised if he answers your questions. It is not his style to think he has to be responsible to another. He is one of those my way or the highway types. Let us see. :)

Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Ah, good one! I had forgotten that tongue in cheek comment about the description in the Bible about the final battle in the Plain of Megiddo. I will own it because by the time that takes place Christians will be with Jesus Christ.

Granted, we are still guessing when the Rapture will take place but it will certainly occur before Armageddon.

Granted, we are still guessing when the Rapture will take place but it will certainly occur before Armageddon.

No it won't. Seriously, it absolutely, definitely won't. Unless it's a movie double bill at your local world of Cine, although I think Deep Impact and Armageddon would make a better double bill...

CJP

Gods don't kill people. People with Gods kill people

RonD1120

Ah, good one! I had forgotten that tongue in cheek comment about the description in the Bible about the final battle in the Plain of Megiddo. I will own it because by the time that takes place Christians will be with Jesus Christ.

I would posit that many so called Christians will be sticking around for the tribulation after missing the boat so to speak. Their churches will be filled with them wailing and gnashing their teeth.

CornishChris

No it won't. Seriously, it absolutely, definitely won't. . . ..

I'm afraid it will. I just got this email:

===============
The massive downfall that will wipe out 49 out of 50 American states...

If you didn't watch this INCENDIARY broadcast yet, then it will take you by complete surprise.

And unfortunately you won't make it out alive, because what's coming has the devil sign on it.

And it was predicted in the BIBLE!

Before the church managed to HIDE the tormenting prophecy.

But 14 days ago this leaked video went viral, exposing how Obama and the unofficial church leaders fought long WARS to keep this information hidden.

Until it was too late for anyone to do anything about it. This is the 18th link they put up in 14 days, and most definitely this site will be taken down again shortly.

Watch this shocking video now
=================

The link to the video gives you this:

==============
greeting to you and your friends if you think we can take you on. store chad belong hunger damage is the best way to show. someone you care if you want them to know let them know. para gallery advertise view funded community seller uncover team sale dad is the man. that you wish you cold give a hug but he's just rough around the edges.
dear phase command mum brush forum honor saturday postcard chess is a game for smart people who really want to know what they are made of.
faq frequency freemail acrobat greens liable burner mailman sharply. van embedded aroma thank thanks algerian discussion herr orchestra. radical thread listing update your words with the. dictionary so that you know how to speak with words. nearest club administrator numbers region likelihood ticket weekend.
june chi catalogs are fun to look at especially before the. time hat you give to people and care in december. morning edit splash reference church customer periodic study honolulu teaching senior. log urd server childhood sharpen modify. primary date copyrighted gear rent latest dine foundation surgery recipient. france is a place where french people like to give big hugs and have a good time.
might discount settle reliance at dias pickup modified alert employer. otherwise stationery is how can you can keep track of your thoughts in a pretty way. that makes you feel nice when you look at it. christian posted engineering morgen ranch locator securely. retain page dispatch inspection fabric circumstances.
are the most important thing to know. personalized comic tonight strip recipe juno. inquiry forward garden astrology gentile password quantity is everything and not quality. confirmation shareware banking altered sur webmaster anon tax sender.
prevention referral powered matched puzzles are good fun until you don't know how to beat them. weather reminder message pour salem item developer connectivity library token wallpaper marketplace.
================

So there. Proof that the end is nigh.

cvfd1399

You first. See that's how this goes.
I never insinuated anything about never entering the war. On the other hand you did. Off of your tongue everything was going swimmingly governor the ole chaps in Europe had hitler on the run and diddnt need anything.

I already answered once, but since you had difficulty reading...

Hitler's goose was cooked on June 22, 1941. All that would be different would be the date of the Nazi defeat.

RonD1120

"Tongue in cheek" -- yah. It's the essence of what you believe -- that you want this world and everyone in it to burn and suffer except for you and your "saved" "brethren." It's a cowardly and despicable thing to believe, really.

Expect to be called on that quote time and time again, so that it's clear to readers here exactly what you're about and where you're coming from.

PS the only rapture that will happen is the earth opening up with a six-foot hole to take you and your "brethren" in when the time comes. Line up just like the rest of us sir -- you're not as special as you think.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

kallend

***You first. See that's how this goes.

I already answered once, but since you had difficulty reading...

Hitler's goose was cooked on June 22, 1941. All that would be different would be the date of the Nazi defeat.

Indeed.

The Western Allies went up against a small portion of the Wehrmacht (and the odd SS unit), and the issue was often in doubt. We were very proud of ourselves for besting the vaunted Afrika Korps using everything we had, when the total number of troops we opposed was at most 130,000.

The Soviets, OTOH, were up against nearly 4,000,000 German troops, to include the bulk of the Waffen SS.

When Uncle Adolph took on Mother Russia, he really stepped on his dick.

BSBD,

Winsor

Please feel free to call me on my belief in the Bible whenever you are so inclined.

John 15:19American Standard Version (ASV)

19 If ye were of the world, the world would love its own: but because ye are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

cvfd1399

Ok got it so you are also in the category with kallend that the war would have ended the same if the US had not gotten involved. Because that's what i asked him.

Yeah that's what you asked, but it's not what either of them said.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

normiss

"After Sept. 17, 1940 Hitler made no further plans to invade Britain. This was 14 months before Pearl Harbor. "

He sure as hell tried to burn it down years after that date though.

:S

The strategic bombing by the Luftwaffe was insignificant compared with the strategic bombing of Germany by RAF Bomber Command and the US 8th Air Force. The Luftwaffe had no effective heavy bombers at all.

Some statistics Here.

The Luftwaffe dropped about 30,000 tons of bombs in the 8 months of the London Blitz, which was the major campaign against the UK. In contrast, the RAF and USAAF each dropped over a million tons on Germany.

RonD1120

If you are not interested in compromise why bring up the option? That makes no sense, other than, what is it called, trolling?

No, you're not interested in compromise, but you keep whining and bleating about how there's no unity. Which makes it seem like you're calling yourself a troll? At least that's honest for a change.

So, if you're not willing to compromise in the name of unity, what is your plan? How are you going to help make it happen?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?