RonD1120

More on BHO & Benghazi

turtlespeed

***'chilling effect'....well that pretty frickin' important especially coming from some one who is a 'ex' reporter....that means not a reporter anymore right? Wow. I got an ex janitor over here with an opposing opinion.....they think BHO is doing a pretty good job...and Benghazi is dead, and that right wing fundamentalist Christians probably should stay quiet more often.....

So . . . if you stop working at a particular dropzone as an AFFI, and are waiting to go to work at another dropzone, does that make you and ex instructor?

Only if you are a Christian conservative instructor.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

******'chilling effect'....well that pretty frickin' important especially coming from some one who is a 'ex' reporter....that means not a reporter anymore right? Wow. I got an ex janitor over here with an opposing opinion.....they think BHO is doing a pretty good job...and Benghazi is dead, and that right wing fundamentalist Christians probably should stay quiet more often.....

So . . . if you stop working at a particular dropzone as an AFFI, and are waiting to go to work at another dropzone, does that make you and ex instructor?

Only if you are a Christian conservative instructor.

AHhhh - yeah . . . that was too obvious.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Voters say Obama covering up on Benghazi, want Congress to keep investigating

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/17/fox-news-poll-voters-say-obama-covering-up-on-benghazi-want-congress-to-keep/

However, the percentages are decreasing.

+++

Hillary Clinton All But Erased From Tragic Story Of Benghazi

http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/04/14/hillary-clinton-all-erased-tragic-story-benghazi

I will not forget.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

Voters say Obama covering up on Benghazi, want Congress to keep investigating

Voters who participated in a Fox News poll and primed for that response.

This is not a representative sample of voters in general.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Never Forget the Embassy Attacks

Donald Rumsfeld tweeted this missive shortly after the Benghazi incident last year. If one is to judge "American weakness" by Rumsfeld's standards, then he and President George W. Bush are the exemplars of failure in protecting our embassies.

The Daily Banter's Bob Cesca produced this astounding timeline of 13 separate incidents where U.S. consulates were attacked during President Bush's, and then Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld's, tenure.

The incidents below include all kinds of attacks — gunmen on bikes, suicide bombs, car bombs, gunmen shooting outside, and terrorists storming Consulate compounds similar to what happened in Benghazi. During each of those incidents Fox News was only supportive of the adminsitration's reactions and there were no calls for the removal of Secretary Condoleeza Rice.

The GOP and Fox's fixation on Benghazi is partisan propoganda. In some of these attacks the State Department had been forewarned about potential threats, unlike Benghazi. Instead of reporting the incident and the recent allegations from a whistleblower, Fox News is hacking together their own version of the events to further convolute the story's reality.

Balance in all things Grasshopper

quade

***Voters say Obama covering up on Benghazi, want Congress to keep investigating

Voters who participated in a Fox News poll and primed for that response.

This is not a representative sample of voters in general.

Then that is probably a good thing. The article indicated that the numbers are generally declining, much to my disappointment.

Amazon

Never Forget the Embassy Attacks

Donald Rumsfeld tweeted this missive shortly after the Benghazi incident last year. If one is to judge "American weakness" by Rumsfeld's standards, then he and President George W. Bush are the exemplars of failure in protecting our embassies.

The Daily Banter's Bob Cesca produced this astounding timeline of 13 separate incidents where U.S. consulates were attacked during President Bush's, and then Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld's, tenure.

The incidents below include all kinds of attacks — gunmen on bikes, suicide bombs, car bombs, gunmen shooting outside, and terrorists storming Consulate compounds similar to what happened in Benghazi. During each of those incidents Fox News was only supportive of the adminsitration's reactions and there were no calls for the removal of Secretary Condoleeza Rice.

The GOP and Fox's fixation on Benghazi is partisan propoganda. In some of these attacks the State Department had been forewarned about potential threats, unlike Benghazi. Instead of reporting the incident and the recent allegations from a whistleblower, Fox News is hacking together their own version of the events to further convolute the story's reality.

Balance in all things Grasshopper

Does your source indicate how many of the consulate attacks resulted in requests for military assistance and evacuation and were denied?

Balance in all things leads to wussification.

I base it on the outcomes.. the numbers of dead Americans and the families of those affected... BUT.. it is rather telling the non responses during the tenure of the former administration of just how butthurt those at Fox News were over the loss of how many Americans was it again????? As opposed to the EXTREME butthurt they have exibited.. and if that was not Whack-A-Doodle enough.. the The Blaze stepped off the deep end and went full on butthurt psychotic over BENGHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.

Psst... why did your guys cut so much money from the security budget that could have helped prevent this?????

The GOP has been doing everything it can to undercut this administration... the blame should rest right where it belongs.. Americans who acted to further the GOP Agenda instead of the safety and lives of Americans in harms way.. Shame on them.

Amazon

BUMP

BUMPED

A Democrat interviewing a Democrat. Are you familiar with the term bias?

Patrick Kennedy has a very questionable past and reputation within the State Department. He is a career bureaucrat and not well liked by his subordinates, IMO, based on articles read.

Mr Grayson is from my former area but I know nothing about him. IMO, based on his demeanor during the interview, I would classify him as a suck ass, professional politician.

RonD1120

***BUMP

BUMPED

A Democrat interviewing a Democrat. Are you familiar with the term bias?

Patrick Kennedy has a very questionable past and reputation within the State Department. He is a career bureaucrat and not well liked by his subordinates, IMO, based on articles read.

Mr Grayson is from my former area but I know nothing about him. IMO, based on his demeanor during the interview, I would classify him as a suck ass, professional politician.

BENGHAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

billvon

Avoid zero content posts please, including bumps and "zingers."

Yes . . it is from the Blaze . . .

My question is this: Who took this picture?, and Why does he look so suspiciously like he is happy he had vengeance for a video he probably never heard about?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

***Avoid zero content posts please, including bumps and "zingers."

Yes . . it is from the Blaze . . .

My question is this: Who took this picture?, and Why does he look so suspiciously like he is happy he had vengeance for a video he probably never heard about?

Excellent question. This segment of "For The Record" will be broadcast Wed 30 Apr on the Blaze TV. GB's investigative staff have been on top of this story from the very beginning. I'll be out of town and won't be able to watch but will catch up when I return.

BHO/Clinton/Kennedy are culpable. I pray it can be proven before Nov 2016.

The wheels are coming off the wagon. I can only hope that it happens it time.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/email-Susan-Rice-Benghazi-video/2014/04/29/id/568416/?ns_mail_uid=38937452&ns_mail_job=1567018_04292014&promo_code=vxcfltkc

Email Shows Adviser Urged Rice to Blame Video for Benghazi Attack

SNIP...White House Deputy National Security Adviser Ben Rhodes advised (Susan) Rice to focus on a YouTube video as the cause of a spontaneous protest, though transcripts have since been revealed to show that senior defense officials had informed the administration on the night of the event that the assault was a terrorist attack.

Rhodes outlined a number of talking points for Rice, with the advice "to underscore that these protests are rooted in an Internet video, and not a broader failure of policy."

FOIA facts indicate that many, if not all, WH administration staff, including Press Secretary Jay Carney, were aware of the Email directive.

‘Proof the American Press Is Dishonest’: O’Reilly Slams Media for Failure to Cover Benghazi Memo

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/04/30/%E2%80%98proof-american-press-dishonest%E2%80%99-o%E2%80%99reilly-slams-media-failure-cover-benghazi-memo

“So the truth is the president stood by while the United States of America misled the world about a terror attack. But even if Mr. Obama was not directly engaged in that deception, the moment he found out about it he should have corrected the record, but he did not, even when he had the chance with me to do so,” O’Reilly said.

I understand it loses credence because it comes from Fox and Judicial Watch. I guess when you can't attack the message....

http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/1919_production-4-17-14.pdf#page=14

Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

airdvr

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/04/134340-watch-jon-karl-battle-jay-carney-new-benghazi-email-revelation/

I learned early in life that it takes longer to explain a lie than the truth.

That's what my daddy always told me.

You should have seen Jay Carney spin today....

"The e-mail was never released because it didn't pertain to Benghazi..."

"The talking points were generated by the CIA"

Of course, there are certain people that are going to believe him, just like they still believe that the president didn't blame the attack on a video during his rose garden speech.
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

We have a presidnt lieing about something costing 4 americans their life in Benghazi.

We have another president lieing about something and costing thousands of americans their life in Iraq.

I would almost think outrage is really only based on political affiliation. Sad really.

SkyDekker

We have a presidnt lieing about something costing 4 americans their life in Benghazi.

We have another president lieing about something and costing thousands of americans their life in Iraq.

I would almost think outrage is really only based on political affiliation. Sad really.

can't we be outraged over both and discuss them separately?

I really hate the "he did it first so we can't complain about the other guy doing it" argument that both sides use.
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Rick

***We have a presidnt lieing about something costing 4 americans their life in Benghazi.

I really hate the "he did it first so we can't complain about the other guy doing it" argument that both sides use.

That would be great....won't happen.

Just look at how those most outraged about Benghazi feel about the invasion of Iraq.

SkyDekker

******We have a presidnt lieing about something costing 4 americans their life in Benghazi.

That would be great....won't happen.

Just look at how those most outraged about Benghazi feel about the invasion of Iraq.

I have a dream :P but no you are right will never happen. most don't think for themselves anymore and base their opinions on a R or D after the name and totally block whatever message is trying to be sent

sad really
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!