RonD1120

More on BHO & Benghazi

http://www.examiner.com/article/pentagon-denies-claims-general-was-fired-over-benghazi-attacks

Pentagon denies claims general was fired over Benghazi attacks

On Monday, U.S. military officials denied claims from a Washington Times blog that Gen. Carter Ham, former head of U.S. Africa command, may have been fired due to an intent to disobey defense secretary Leon Panetta's order to "stand down" while the Sept. 11 attacks in Benghazi were underway.

Rumors circling the internet, mostly fueled by bloggers, claim that Gen. Ham wanted to send special forces units to help Americans under siege in Libya despite orders from Sec. Panetta to stand down. Ham was supposedly relieved of his command by a junior officer just before Ham was to order the rescue mission. None of this information has been confirmed.

On Monday, Gen. Martin Dempsey, Chairman of the Joint Chief of Staff, released the following statement to the Washington Times:

"The speculation that General Carter Ham is departing Africa Command (AFRICOM) due to events in Benghazi, Libya on 11 September 2012 is absolutely false. General Ham's departure is part of routine succession planning that has been on going since July."

Hmmm! And then this pops up.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11/09/15054517-cia-director-david-petraeus-resigns-cites-extramarital-affair?lite

CIA Director David Petraeus resigns, cites extramarital affair

As first reported by NBC News, Petraeus disclosed the affair in a letter released to the CIA work force on Friday afternoon, writing: "Such behavior is unacceptable, both as a husband and as the leader of an organization such as ours."
Petraeus told President Barack Obama of his affair and offered his resignation during a meeting Thursday, a senior official told NBC News. In a phone call on Friday, Obama accepted the resignation, the official said.

"Ooo-ooo that smell
Can't cha' smell that smell
The smell of death's around you." ~Steppenwolf
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

It does stink a bit that two of the major heads around the Libya debacle are "stepping down" within a few days of each other.
In every man's life he will be allotted one good woman and one good dog. That's all you get, so appreciate them while the time you have with them lasts.

- RiggerLee

"Ooo-ooo that smell
Can't cha' smell that smell
The smell of death's around you." ~Steppenwolf

Say who?
Lynyrd Skynyrd.

Oh, crap, you're right. See what that southern whiskey rock 'n roll will do to you.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

I have to give BHO and his bunch kudos for subversion and subterfuge.

Following similar tactics used in the Fast and Furious debacle, they have managed to convert the Benghazi cover up from a bravo sierra movie to a full blown sex scandal.

Petraeus obviously screwed up, bad. However, by exposing him when they did the issue is now adultery, not the abandonment of Americans in a war zone.

Remember, at the beginning Petraeus denied the movie aspect of the terrorist attack. He was ready to hang it on the White House. Well, they showed him.

So now he is not expected to testify. But, if he does and he makes derogatory statements against BHO and the bunch, he will be viewed by the media sycophants as a disgruntled and chagrined former employee. It will just be sour grapes.

To further cloud the issue they have now implicated GEN John Allen. Who is doing all this. BHO's personal FBI.

Nice work BHO, nice work.

In closing, I remain in standby, waiting for the total collapse of the America I love.

I have to give BHO and his bunch kudos for subversion and subterfuge.

Following similar tactics used in the Fast and Furious debacle, they have managed to convert the Benghazi cover up from a bravo sierra movie to a full blown sex scandal.

Yes, I'm sure Petraeus would have kept his zipper closed and his wick dry except for his orders from the White House.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I can't keep track of the conspiracy theories here.

THEY COVERED IT UP UNTIL THE ELECTION! THEY COVER . . . wait, what? GOP leaders knew about it? OK never mind.

THEY BLACKMAILED HIM INTO NOT TESTIFYING! They said they wouldn't release the incriminating facts as long as he didn't tes . . . wait, they released it anyway? Hmm. Never mind.

THEY USED THIS TO KEEP HIM FROM TESTIFYING! He's not going . . . wait. He's going to testify ANYWAY? What the fuck? Can't you give a conspiracy theorist a break here?

THEY USED THIS TO GET HIM TO TESTIFY AGAINST THEM BUT TO MAKE HIS STORY SOMEWHAT QUESTIONABLE! Yeah, that's the ticket.

>In closing, I remain in standby, waiting for the total collapse of the America I love.

I (and most of America) will be happy to disappoint you.

Wonder how much Larry Flint will offer her?
:)

Broadwell, or the much hotter one?

This is just getting more fucking out there. Broadwell and Petraeus may end up in prison for this. She took classified documents home?

She said she didn't get them from him, he said the same as well. So, he is probably not in trouble there. Another CIA staffer may just have shit their pants though.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

she said...
...he said...

Not exactly the most unbiased of sources. We'll see..

Well, even the report Diane Fienstien read says the same. But yeah, as this onion gets peeled we will see more and more!

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

It was meant to be my closing, so stated. Replies are on you et.al.

Of course, the election is over. That was your whole interest in the matter in the first place.

Blues,
Dave

Are you inviting me to keep it going? I've got anger and disgust that has not been fully expressed. We still have the Congressional hearings and the final WH cover up statements to go.

We still have the Congressional hearings

Damned fine entertainment. Do you trade commodities? Popping corn futures are a good bet right about now.

At the end of a long trying day knowing I can give you chuckle in the theatre of the absurd, billvon an opportunity for analytical research and kallend a twist in his skivvies, my life has purpose.