Gravitymaster

Blame it on Bush

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzHAlwEK7a4

Here's a tune for all those still suffering from BDS and all of us that laugh at their pathetic defense of Obama.

Enjoy

I did enjoy. Thanks for sharing.

Bottom line, BHO ain't no leader.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Well we can.
You know that war thing in Iraq which he said would "pay for it self"
Well guess what....it didn't!
And Iraq costs $1bill/day! Woo hoo!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

The economy went in the shitter before Obama became President, and the Republicans dedicated themselves not to solutions, not to helping all Americans, but to dragging their feet and doing whatever it took to make Obama look bad. They have even stated their top priority as being to oust Obama, from the day he took office. They have never given him even the slightest chance - they went straight to 4 years of shameful behavior.

Now they've given us a ticket with 2 ultra right wing conservatives and an agenda to do exactly the things that landed us in this mess to begin with; not to mention the oogie-boogie, anti-intellectual slant their so called morals have put on things.

Simply allow the Bush tax cuts to expire and close the loopholes used by the rich that allow them to pay a lower net tax rate than the middle class and we will be half way home.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Simply allow the Bush tax cuts to expire and close the loopholes used by the rich that allow them to pay a lower net tax rate than the middle class and we will be half way home.

You could TAKE all the money the 1% have and you could not run the gov for a month
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

You could TAKE all the money the 1% have and you could not run the gov for a month

Nope but maybe you could pay off some of our war debt?

Why did we go into Iraq again?
WMD's...wait no
Terrorists...wait no
To prove to Bid Daddy Bush that little baby boy bush had testicular mass? oh yeah!

And you paid $1billion per day we spent in Iraq.
Wow that boy must have some seriously big testies.....
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

I'm sorry I would love to answer but i just saw some wrinkly old ladies holding hands and dancing at the convention.....and I need to go and wash my eyes out with bleach! WOW! It was like two albino rhinos getting down and dirty!

Why is this not mentioned more often as a real cause for the economic collapse?
The estimated cost of the Iraq war is in the trilloins of dollars . According to this estimate the cost is more than $4 trillion for the war on terror combined with most of that cost being the Iraq war. Which of course had nothing to do with the organisation that planned 9/11.

Now imagine the Us economy was $4 trillioon richer what would the economy be like now? Why do people not see this as a major cause of the downturn. do they really think this money can be burnt in a desert and have no economic consequnces?

This country doesn't need a leader, It needs a good ol' fashion ass whooping rather than just another lame "time out.";)

The "Time Has Come" team has vowed to make the hard decisions. I hope they get the opportunity and, I think they will. I hope they do create the necessary discipline to effect the page turning requirement. I hope the compassionate conservative community, including the Christians, show enough comfort, love and instruction to the suffering liberal underdogs, who think their lives have ended, that real change comes from applied self determination.

The ideology of liberalism is aimed at those unable or unwilling to accept full responsibility for themselves. We need to show them how it is done.

And yes, first they may have to be spanked hard.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.