jclalor

Florida Teen Shot

90% of blacks murdered in the US are murdered by blacks

And 90% of whites murdered in the US are murdered by Whites.

Are either of you citing reality, estimates, WAGs, or stuff you just pulled out of your ass?

DOJ states I stated

Mr Williams on FOX spoke to it last night

All over the news

Ah, but can you PROVE that it is a FACT? Mnealtx will want to know.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

FBI UCR stats for at least the last couple years, although as usual, Kevin exaggerates.

Blacks murdered by Blacks: 90.8% / 90.4% (2009 / 2010)
Blacks murdered by Whites: 7.2% / 8.0%
Blacks murdered by others: 0.4% / 0.2%
Unknown: 1.4% / 1.3%

Whites murdered by Whites: 84.2% / 83.4%
Whites murdered by Blacks: 12.9% / 13.4%
Whites murdered by others: 1.1% / 1.2%
Unknown: 1.7% / 1.8%

Actually, 84% is close enough for Kevin's statement to be fine for an off the cuff statement. Don't you think?

But this statement just means one thing - murderers tend to hang out with people of the same color. Murderers are more likely to be racist. Seems to make sense, murderers are also more likely to be ignorant assholes.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

90% of blacks murdered in the US are murdered by blacks

And 90% of whites murdered in the US are murdered by Whites.

Are either of you citing reality, estimates, WAGs, or stuff you just pulled out of your ass?

DOJ states I stated

Mr Williams on FOX spoke to it last night

All over the news

Ah, but can you PROVE that it is a FACT? Mnealtx will want to know.

Mnealtx already knew it for a fact, which is more than can said for you.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

FBI UCR stats for at least the last couple years, although as usual, Kevin exaggerates.

Actually, 84% is close enough for Kevin's statement to be fine for an off the cuff statement. Don't you think?

84 *seems* close to 90, but it's really 10 and 16 you should be comparing and it's not so close.

Instead of the ratio of same broad demographic type killing you:other broad demographic type being 9:1 (90%), it's 6.25:1.

mnealtx - does this cite give the actual number murdered? Since he wants to harp on the subject, which is bigger:

(and how is it that black,white,other,unknown add up to 100 - are Asians, non white Latinos, and all of Oceania only 1-2% of the murderers? )

Don't even bother. Some people have such a burning desire to be right they will literally split an atom just to prove it. I only started calling him Jorges because I knew it would cause this type of reaction from the usual suspects and I enjoy watching them make a fool of themselves over such a minor point in the desire to be right. A bit like spitting into a pond full of minnows. Works every time with some.

We all know you're just trolling. The only real surprise is that you think it's a badge of honour.

This thread's starting to remind me of (paraphrasing) Hunter S Thompson, to stupid to live, to big to die.

I call Bullshit. You took it hook, line and sinker. Don't try and act like you didn't.

I just can't help myself. Knowing you're only posting something stupid to get a reaction isn't quite enough to stop me pointing out you're posting something stupid.

Still surprised at just how proud you are of writing stupid stuff though...
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

The medical examiner has stated that there were no signs of a fight on the victim, there were no scuffs on his knuckles or other signs of a struggle.

As anyone that has been in a fight knows, it doesn't take much of a punch at all to cause some skin abrasions on your hand or bruising around the knuckles.

To beat down a guy Zimmerman's size, it would definitely take some punching. Generally when you break someone's nose you will be able to see some evidence of it on your hand.

I also can't see a guy that size falling to the ground with a single punch and rolling around like a little girl just taking a beating from a kid until he draws his weapon. There would be a scuffle and it if his claims are correct, it would have been easily visible on the victim's body.

And the argument that race played a part isn't too difficult to establish from the evidence. What made this person 'suspicious' and worth following. Hoodies are worn by kids daily regardless of their location and they aren't a sign of suspicious behaviour. Why would he even follow him? He wasn't smashing 40s on the sidewalk or running around with a can of spray paint in his hand, the only thing that could logically play a role into making him look suspicious is his colour. I'm sure the usual suspects are going to try refute it but you can say what you like, there is more than enough evidence for a clear thinking person to make a basic conclusion from the reported facts.

The medical examiner has stated that there were no signs of a fight on the victim, there were no scuffs on his knuckles or other signs of a struggle.

Has the medical examiner stated that? I only heard of that statement from the funeral home people that prepared him for burial, after the autopsy was already complete.

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

I can't find the article I read now, I was sure it used the term medical examiner, but it may well have been the funeral home. Though sentiments remain regardless of inaccurate description.

Point being if there was this big violent nose breaking fight, surely there would be evidence on the knuckles and surely a guy Zimmerman's size would be able to claw, scratch or throw a punch in the scuffle. Nobody is that bad of a fighter.

I can't find the article I read now, I was sure it used the term medical examiner, but it may well have been the funeral home. Though sentiments remain regardless of inaccurate description.

Point being if there was this big violent nose breaking fight, surely there would be evidence on the knuckles and surely a guy Zimmerman's size would be able to claw, scratch or throw a punch in the scuffle. Nobody is that bad of a fighter.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2012/03/28/funeral-director-saw-no-signs-of-fight-on-trayvons-hands/?iref=allsearch

Not the medical examiner. And my son once attacked my husband, landed my husband in the ER, son didn't have a scratch on his hands. He was so violent that we had to pepper spray him.

slamming his head into the concrete

I wish this part was further explained. cause the notes from the cop on the police report make note of the back of his jacket being wet from laying on grass.

Was he on grass, but his head just happened to be on the sidewalk?

there is more than enough evidence for a clear thinking person to make a basic conclusion from the reported facts.

Yep, and there are 700+ posts in this thread showing that conclusion to be dependent on one's own personal bias and experience...yours is clearly no exception.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

I'm sure the usual suspects are going to try refute it but you can say what you like, there is more than enough evidence for a clear thinking person to make a basic conclusion from the reported facts.

I'm a clear thinking person, I believe. And the 'facts' in the case keep shifting. Look how many height/weights have been 'reported', and that should be a pretty simple fact to get right. If they can't even get a solid physical measurement, something very simple, accurate and consistent in news reports, how on earth are any of the other 'facts' in the case to be trusted? Initially, I was all for having Zimmerman arrested, but the more I read, questioned, and analyzed the data, the more I realized... I don't know shit about what actually happened here, so am refraining from making a judgement call either way at this time.

84 *seems* close to 90, but it's really 10 and 16 you should be comparing and it's not so close.

Instead of the ratio of same broad demographic type killing you:other broad demographic type being 9:1 (90%), it's 6.25:1.

mnealtx - does this cite give the actual number murdered? Since he wants to harp on the subject, which is bigger:

It does:
Blacks murdered by Whites: 209 / 218 (2009/2010)
Whites murdered by Blacks: 454 / 447 (2009 / 2010)

(and how is it that black,white,other,unknown add up to 100 - are Asians, non white Latinos, and all of Oceania only 1-2% of the murderers? )

That appears to be the case, yes.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Not really. *Actual* medical examiners have already confirmed that this sort of analysis would be inconclusive without knowledge of details of the fight.

In short, absence of proof does not equal proof. This is the same sort of logic employed by 9/11 types.

I wish this part was further explained. cause the notes from the cop on the police report make note of the back of his jacket being wet from laying on grass.

Typically side walks in residential areas don't extend all the way to the curb. There is a side walk, then a buffer of grass and then the curb and street.

He could have been in the grass on either side of the sidewalk and still had his head on the concrete.
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

Typically side walks in residential areas don't extend all the way to the curb. There is a side walk, then a buffer of grass and then the curb and street.

He could have been in the grass on either side of the sidewalk and still had his head on the concrete.

The latest witness says otherwise. He says the scuffle took place on grass.

Which doesn't preclude Zimmerman's head being on concrete.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

How do you landscape your bridge? Buffer between the concrete and the grass?
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P