jclalor

Florida Teen Shot

>The evidence is starting to make a lot of important folks look bad so the public's
>perception of Z needs to be tweaked, bit by bit.

Agreed. They've already made Trayvon look like a violent, delinquent drug dealing thief; have to do the same for Zimmerman. Sells more papers.

Well, I think the end game here is to harass Zim into pleading out, thereby preventing any uncomfortable, uncooperative evidence from getting aired out publicly in court and in the media. This way they "get" Zimmerman for "something", the race-baiters (elected and unelected) save "face" by not being made to look any more like the jackasses they are, and the public soon forgets the whole unpleasant matter. Neat package ...signed, sealed, delivered. And another miscarriage gets a proper flushing.

Yeah, they possibly tried to do just the opposite with TM.

What's worse is that if Z is intimidated into pleading out, these same race-baiting media whores would forever be able to invoke "Travon" and the "fact" that Zim "admitted" guilt while at the same time lamenting that Z "got off easy" to further fuel their racist agendas. (BTW - I have no problem with Zimmerman being convicted in court if the evidence reveals that he's guilty of the charges.)

>No, Martin did that all by himself . . .

Thanks for proving my point.

No, you twisted his

Like that is a surprise:S
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

No, you twisted his

Exactly. If Trayvon hadn't had THC in his system, hadn't been suspended, hadn't tweeted about fighting, he wouldn't be considered a drug-taking, violent delinquent...
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

No, you twisted his

Exactly. If Trayvon hadn't had THC in his system, hadn't been suspended, hadn't tweeted about fighting, he wouldn't be considered a drug-taking, violent delinquent...

And of course we have the race baiting media that posted (for weeks) the young boy hood picture of Trayvon

As far as Zimmerman going back to jail

If he lied about things, he had is coming

I just wonder if there is more political bs in this than him lieing
Abraham Lincoln

>If Trayvon hadn't had THC in his system, hadn't been suspended, hadn't tweeted
>about fighting, he wouldn't be considered a drug-taking, violent delinquent...

And if Zimmerman hadn't pursued and shot an unarmed teenager against police dispatcher advice, after arrests for domestic violence and felony assaults against police, he wouldn't be considered a violent, dangerous killer.

(let's see if the usual Zimmerman supporters who are fine with the Trayvon description start in with the usual "but . . . but . . . but . . ." defenses.)

(let's see if the usual Zimmerman supporters who are fine with the Trayvon description start in with the usual "but . . . but . . . but . . ." defenses.)

Is the baby cranky tonight? This type of stuff is beneath you, Bill.

"say one word if you are guilty....go ahead say something....
*shaking head*

Has it dawned on you yet that it's not an issue of supporting either person but that it really is a question of the application of Florida's "SYG" laws dealing with personal defense?
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

>This type of stuff is beneath you, Bill.

And yet ironically the very next post contained the sort of stuff that it was "beneath me" to suggest might happen. Funny, eh?

>Has it dawned on you yet that it's not an issue of supporting either person but that it
>really is a question of the application of Florida's "SYG" laws dealing with personal
>defense?

Absolutely - and that's my point. It's not about personalities, despite both sides trying their best to make demons of the two people involved.

And yet ironically the very next post contained the sort of stuff that it was "beneath me" to suggest might happen. Funny, eh?

>Has it dawned on you yet that it's not an issue of supporting either person but that it
>really is a question of the application of Florida's "SYG" laws dealing with personal
>defense?

Absolutely - and that's my point. It's not about personalities, despite both sides trying their best to make demons of the two people involved.

Wrong again. The very next post was questioning YOUR words. Care to try for the nightly Trifecta?

Is the baby cranky tonight? This type of stuff is beneath you, Bill.

"say one word if you are guilty....go ahead say something....
*shaking head*

Has it dawned on you yet that it's not an issue of supporting either person but that it really is a question of the application of Florida's "SYG" laws dealing with personal defense?

Shhhhh............. Let him go, he's on a roll. :ph34r::ph34r:

Bail is *supposed* to be set according to flight risk, not income level, skippy.

Income level IS a consideration of flight risk.....skippy....

And again....since *when* is a legal defense fund 'income'?

But yes...Z is evidently *SUCH* a flight risk, the judge gave him a two-day deadline instead of sending the deputies to pick him up.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I really have a hard time believing that you can be so simply obtuse and are that unfamiliar with the legal system in your own country.

He came back TO Florida to turn himself in - he already left, therefore he has the means to leave.

It's a 'legal defense fund' but it's really just a bank account - and if he has access to the money, then it is his. Try and redefine it any way you want. It adds to his risk of him leaving. I agree with the court - mostly because I actually have soem respect for the courts.

And the bond is designed to keep him home now and forever, up to the end of the trial. If things start 'not going his way', he can still go AWOL later on - or perhaps you did not think of that.

Not to mention the disrespect to the court. Judges really do not like having defendants or anyone else for that matter pretending that they are smarter than the court and lying in front of them. Now even his wife might be arrested for contempt.

If you are going to be a douchebag, then you can expect to get this treatment. Z is a douchebag, and it began the day he decided to be an armed neighborhood wannabe cop,

If he guilty? Who knows? - but he'll get his day in court, but he's still a douchebag and he demonstrates it once again.

But of course, you are welcome to offer YOUR services and go stand in front of the same judge and tell him like it really is.....I would love to see that.

>If Trayvon hadn't had THC in his system, hadn't been suspended, hadn't tweeted
>about fighting, he wouldn't be considered a drug-taking, violent delinquent...

And if Zimmerman hadn't pursued and shot an unarmed teenager against police dispatcher advice, after arrests for domestic violence and felony assaults against police, he wouldn't be considered a violent, dangerous killer.

Pursued? I see you are still drinking the cool aid
Abraham Lincoln

The only douchebags are those in the media and on this site who lied and convicted him before most of the info came out
Abraham Lincoln

I really have a hard time believing that you can be so simply obtuse and are that unfamiliar with the legal system in your own country.

Evidently more familiar than you, since I know that bail amount is *SUPPOSED* to be based on risk of flight and not on income.

He came back TO Florida to turn himself in - he already left, therefore he has the means to leave.

Speaking of obtuse - you evidently missed the part when he went back TO Florida to turn himself in the FIRST time, too.

It's a 'legal defense fund' but it's really just a bank account - and if he has access to the money, then it is his. Try and redefine it any way you want. It adds to his risk of him leaving. I agree with the court - mostly because I actually have soem respect for the courts.

Nice spin. Too bad it's based on the court doing something that you agree with and not any legal precept.

And the bond is designed to keep him home now and forever, up to the end of the trial. If things start 'not going his way', he can still go AWOL later on - or perhaps you did not think of that.

You mean like how he *could* have gone AWOL instead of turning himself in the first time? Or perhaps you did not think of that.

If you are going to be a douchebag, then you can expect to get this treatment. Z is a douchebag, and it began the day he decided to be an armed neighborhood wannabe cop,

And *HERE* we get to the REAL reason you agree with the court - your own personal bias.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I have to ask myself why did Zimmerman "LEAVE" Florida? Was it because he felt threatened with the $1,000,000.00 Reward on his head put there by the Black Panthers? No, that would not be it. Could it be because of the "EDITED" tape NBC put out? No, that would not be it. Could it be that the President made a comment about Martin looking like his son, if he had one? No, that would not be it. Could it be because a Congresswoman gave a speech on how Zimmerman Stalked and killed Martin like a wild animal? No, that is not it. Could it be the numerous death threats against him? No that would not be it. I wonder why Zimmerman left Florida?
With all that, does anyone think Zimmerman will get a fair and impartial trial? The American "LEGAL" system is far from "JUSTICE". This case has been tried by and found guilty by: 1. President, 2. Congress, 3. News Media (NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC). The prosecution wants a 2nd degree murder conviction on Zimmerman. Guess what, it will not happen. They should have charged Zimmerman with Manslaughter. As it is, he will walk and there will be riots all across America (If the LEGAL system is in place). As for Justice, Only two people know what really went on during that night. The evidence for what Zimmerman has said what happened, supports it. All else will be conjecture and "HINDSIGHTING" by the arm chair "LAWYERS".
To many times people do stupid stuff and get away with it. The whole night for Zimmerman and Martin was bad judgement. It all comes down to: Following someone is legal. Beating them up is not.
Airborne
Blue Skies, No Wind
Feet and Knees Together

>defense?

My bad. I missed the sarcasm. I apologize for my own sarcasm.

Z is a douchebag, and it began the day he decided to be an armed neighborhood wannabe cop,

TK, I have to take exception to this. Z may or not be a douchebag. Either way, deciding to be an armed neighborhood watch person does NOT define one as such...Z or anyone else.

I would tend to think the if he was indeed a douchebag, then it started long before the volunteer work.

The only douchebags are those in the media and on this site who lied and convicted him before most of the info came out

:D:D:D
My sentiments exactly...and it applies to both GZ and TM.
:D:D:D

But hey! It's generated a lot of commentary and some pertinent information at least as far as the workings of the legal system and how it is prone to react to the media.