livendive

Super Tuesday, who are you rooting for?

Paul is my preference, but he doesn't seem to have a shot, so I'm rooting for Santorum, just because the laughter hasn't made my belly hurt yet. If Gingrich drops after today, Santorum can still entertain us. If not, I doubt we'll see another "anyone but Romney" type surge.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I'm trying to think of what would be best for the economy.

If Ron Paul got the nomination, he wouldn't have the billionaire backers making million dollar individual contributions to Super Pacs. So, he doesn't generate the maximum amount of revenue for advertising.

I think I gotta go with Romney. I think he'll probably have a record amount of money spent on his campaign. It will flow to the networks and ultimately I might find a few cents more return on my entertainment stocks.

Sure, he's not as big of a comedic investment as say Gingrich, but I'm not that worried about Jon Stewart, he'll be fine either way as long as Ann Romney is allowed to keep flapping her gums about not considering herself wealthy.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Meh...I don't think it matters. The powers that be already have a puppet in office that likes to play ball...

I would however like to see Ron Paul's face after he gets his first briefing as president saying "you're in our world now...see all those guys in sunglasses holding guns? Don't try to be a hero...:D

Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Santorum, he is frothy and has that fire burning down there.
I think he has the most comedic value due to all the bizarre stuff he says. Romney is just too boring and predictable.

Also, Santorum has the best chance of making the extremists look like complete fools in November.
Onward and Upward!

I'm trying to think of what would be best for the economy.

+1
I'm actually pissed off at the GOP for their lack of a good person to even consider.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Santorum, he is frothy and has that fire burning down there.
I think he has the most comedic value due to all the bizarre stuff he says. Romney is just too boring and predictable.

Also, Santorum has the best chance of making the extremists look like complete fools in November.

Be careful what you wish for.