gher

A Question for Dreamdancer

If you're such an advocate for equality and economic justice, (Marxism?) why did you leave one Monarchy (UK) for another one (Thailand)? I'd think a Monarchy is antithetical to your views and support for the Occupy Movement?

You paid taxes in the UK supporting a Queen, and now you (presumably) pay taxes in Thailand, supporting a King who criminalizes any ill-words spoken about him...

How do you reconcile your socioeconomic/political views with living in a Monarchy?

If you're such an advocate for equality and economic justice, (Marxism?) why did you leave one Monarchy (UK) for another one (Thailand)? I'd think a Monarchy is antithetical to your views and support for the Occupy Movement?

You paid taxes in the UK supporting a Queen, and now you (presumably) pay taxes in Thailand, supporting a King who criminalizes any ill-words spoken about him...

How do you reconcile your socioeconomic/political views with living in a Monarchy?

I can't believe you support killing innocent people.

You've obviously never been to Thailand.

Nah, I'm not into tranny hookers. Australia, on the other hand, was awesome.

Nah, I'm not into tranny hookers. Australia, on the other hand, was awesome.

*sigh*

What's really amazing is, the way he ducks and dodges a direct question like a prize-fighter. Still, folks respond to him.

I get a worked up reading his posts, then a quick release after responding, then I feel like a cheap hooker.

But I really don't know what a cheap hooker feels like. I mean, probably fine as long has she isn't sick or has caught cold or something.

Equality ? Oh yeah. For whacko's it means the same pay for everyone. A hard worker gets the same as a bum. A wino gets his bypass or cancer treatment before everyone else, so as to be PC.

Whacko's don't want to earn their way, truth be told. They don't want to compete. They don't want to work ! Hey clueless..... none of us jumps for joy everyday while getting ready for work, but that's reality ! Try it sometime. It's the way it is.
Used to be, it you didn't work you didn't eat. With a few exceptions, it should be like that again soon.

What's really amazing is, the way he ducks and dodges a direct question like a prize-fighter. Still, folks respond to him. I don't understand. [:/]

Chuck

The fish really, really like his bait.

OTOH, he's really, really good at it!

He's the Shah of SC!
Good, solid, response-provoking keyboarding.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Equality ? Oh yeah. For whacko's it means the same pay for everyone. A hard worker gets the same as a bum. A wino gets his bypass or cancer treatment before everyone else, so as to be PC.

Whacko's don't want to earn their way, truth be told. They don't want to compete. They don't want to work ! Hey clueless..... none of us jumps for joy everyday while getting ready for work, but that's reality ! Try it sometime. It's the way it is.
Used to be, it you didn't work you didn't eat. With a few exceptions, it should be like that again soon.

OK. That's taking things entirely too far.
-I just want to bang on my drum all day.
-Look at me I'm unemployed. Its' the work that I avoid. I like to work at nuthin' all day.

Two great days in my life:
-retirement
-divorce
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

What's really amazing is, the way he ducks and dodges a direct question like a prize-fighter. Still, folks respond to him. I don't understand. [:/]

Chuck

The fish really, really like his bait.

OTOH, he's really, really good at it!

He's the Shah of SC!
Good, solid, response-provoking keyboarding.

He comes across as extremely arrogant yet condescending and if you let him, he can really push the right buttons. I really think, he's actually a 1%er but putting-up a front as to the opposite. I find him quite amusing. :D

I recall a time when 1%ers were outlaw bikers!:S

Chuck

All,

Speaker's Corner is not the flame-fest forum. All of the standard DZ.com rules apply here.

If you find yourself starting a thread specifically about another poster, I strongly urge you to reconsider. Personal threads are silly, usually pointless, and mostly devolve into flame fests. Such threads are viewed with the utmost skepticism by the moderators, so be prepared for them to be removed without notice.

Also, trying to dress your attacks up as a poll (poll: is Joe an idiot? poll: should Jack admit he's wrong?, etc) is a not very clever way to disguise a personal attack, and will not be tolerated.

When discussing in this (or any) forum, a good rule of thumb is the one we learned in 2nd grade soccer--play the ball, not the player. If you find yourself directing things at a person rather than at what they say, chances are you are out of line.

stay away from moving propellers - they bite
blue skies from thai sky adventures
good solid response-provoking keyboarding