hwt

who will Fox News prop up as GOP leader next

Thank you so much for the Internet... The internet is a much needed change from the Media..
All of the media outlets put up their painted puppets.
Whose strings are pulled by the corporate money hungry war mongers...Look at what they did to Mr. Nobel Peace Prize winning war monger Obama...

Here is your next President, Thanks to the Internet...;)

http://youtu.be/BoP0ItndrAk

“I hope our wisdom will grow with our power, and teach us that the less we use our power the greater it will be.”
Thomas Jefferson

What is it about Romney? Is it because he his just too old school GOP power structure? Too moderate? Or is plain old religious bigotry?

None of the above.

For many, it's because he flip-flops more than John Effin' Kerry.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

What is it about Romney? Is it because he his just too old school GOP power structure? Too moderate? Or is plain old religious bigotry?

In 1913 The Federal Reserve was passed. the Fed was formed in secret by nameless bankers...
In the same year , the income tax was passed..
Ron Paul will eliminate both.. look into a person's heart. into his character.:)
By the way , if you are a Democrat, you have time to switch to vote the primary...

http://youtu.be/r3BbIPbLSRw

None of the above.

For many, it's because he flip-flops more than John Effin' Kerry.

I don't necessarily have a problem with thoughtful shifts in viewpoint based on new information or changing times, but Romney is pretty blatantly opportunistic. You don't get elected in Massachusetts by appealing to the far right. And you don't get national attention in the Republican party without doing just that.

Interesting article in yesterday's WSJ about just that - 2005 - Mitt's year of opportunistic policy shifts.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204505304577004352121240264.html?mod=googlenews_wsj
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Thank you so much for the Internet... The internet is a much needed change from the Media..
All of the media outlets put up their painted puppets.
Whose strings are pulled by the corporate money hungry war mongers...Look at what they did to Mr. Nobel Peace Prize winning war monger Obama...

Here is your next President, Thanks to the Internet...;)

http://youtu.be/BoP0ItndrAk

“I hope our wisdom will grow with our power, and teach us that the less we use our power the greater it will be.”
Thomas Jefferson

Well, you may have a small point because the media (leaving him alone) is a big part of why we got the dufus we have today.

But for the most part I do not accept your narrative to begin with.

What the media creates it can destroy. The media has not created any of the candidates we have at the top now (accept maybe for Romney because he is the most liberal).

they are trying to destroy Cain right now and that does not seem to be working (as the truth will out in the end)

So I am not voting as you start from a false premise
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Ron Paul is the only candidate who has the guts to end the Federal Reserve...

I somehow think Ron Paul would come down with an acute case of lead poisoning or maybe be fitted for some cement galoshes if he ever tried to get rid of the Federal Reserve. Of course the Federal Reserve is wrong, but the Central Bankers would never give it up. :S

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

they are trying to destroy Cain right now and that does not seem to be working (as the truth will out in the end)

which truth? That he's not very qualified to be President? He's far weaker on foreign policy than Clinton was, and probably no better than Palin.

But for the most part I do not accept your narrative to begin with.

What the media creates it can destroy. The media has not created any of the candidates we have at the top now (accept maybe for Romney because he is the most liberal).

So I am not voting as you start from a false premise

enjoy the video...LOL :)
http://youtu.be/Gg3EptrKOms

>The media has made obvious efforts to hide Ron Paul.

The media reports on what people want to watch. Most people don't want to watch Ron Paul. He's boring. Has some good ideas, but he's boring.

And when you are competing with American Idol, boring is a death sentence for your network.

The media reports on what people want to watch. Most people don't want to watch Ron Paul. He's boring. Has some good ideas, but he's boring.

And when you are competing with American Idol, boring is a death sentence for your network.

I am not sure from whence you are coming here.

I support Ron Paul, but have no illusions that he is a charismatic speaker. His presentation is, indeed, dull, but I think he is the only candidate from either party with anything approaching a clue.

In the long run I think we are beyond screwed, so it may not matter one way or another.

BSBD,

Winsor

Face it, the media is dishonest, the media is scum. The media has their agenda and they would be all too happy to throw their own mothers overboard and chum the shark infested waters if it meant achieving this agenda.

Ok ... if you say so Mr Nixon

Face it, the media is dishonest, the media is scum. The media has their agenda and they would be all too happy to throw their own mothers overboard and chum the shark infested waters if it meant achieving this agenda.

The media's purpose is to earn money by selling advertisement space. All else is rubbish.

The media's purpose is to earn money by selling advertisement space. All else is rubbish.

That.

there used to be a duty to find and report the truth that the media carried with some integrity attached. Now it's all about the advertising dollars.
--
Rob

That.

there used to be a duty to find and report the truth that the media carried with some integrity attached. Now it's all about the advertising dollars.

Well there are plenty of alternatives to FAUX News.... but I know you guys love that whole...."Where never is heard... a discouraging word":ph34r::ph34r:

>Ron Paul supporters are fanatics..

Absolutely. And they represent about .1% of the population. .1% of the population won't make a dent in your Bud Light sales. That's why Sarah Palin gets more airtime.

>the idea that he is boring..does not fit..

?? I think Bob Pease is (was) a pretty interesting guy. Most people would find him deadly boring. Heck, most people have never heard of him.

Having a cult does not equal being interesting.

That.

Well there are plenty of alternatives to FAUX News.... but I know you guys love that whole...."Where never is heard... a discouraging word":ph34r::ph34r:

More ASSumptions...

That.

Well there are plenty of alternatives to FAUX News.... but I know you guys love that whole...."Where never is heard... a discouraging word"

Red, if you think fox is the only outfit guilty of whoring themselves out, you're further out of touch than I thought. Have you noticed that when others talk about something general like media or politicians, you can only rail against "rightwing" things. Can you even see that left is as guilty as right? Or is it "left is right and right is always wrong" in your world?
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

That.

yeah well, I was talking about ALL news media outlets, but your blinders are on...

troll is all you do anymore eh? you used to have some witty comments. Sometimes funny. What happened?

Now it seems every thread you're active in makes me wish for the ignore feature in this forum software. They all turn into you trolling, getting responded to, and immediate troll rebuttal.
--
Rob

That.

Well there are plenty of alternatives to FAUX News.... but I know you guys love that whole...."Where never is heard... a discouraging word"

Red, if you think fox is the only outfit guilty of whoring themselves out, you're further out of touch than I thought. Have you noticed that when others talk about something general like media or politicians, you can only rail against "rightwing" things. Can you even see that left is as guilty as right? Or is it "left is right and right is always wrong" in your world?

No its because all of you are a one trick pony....

One talking point a day... and ALL of you blither on about it... just like all the little puppets on stage for the "debates"

Even Billvon is less boring than Ron Paul.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.