Kennedy

Child Sacrifice

Good example of cultural relativism. Let's see if the cultural apologists here will stay true to their ideals and defend this practice in Uganda. "Who are we to judge", indeed.

8,775 firearm homicides in the USA last year. Maybe you should worry about the beam in your own eye, John.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Good example of cultural relativism. Let's see if the cultural apologists here will stay true to their ideals and defend this practice in Uganda. "Who are we to judge", indeed.

8,775 firearm homicides in the USA last year. Maybe you should worry about the beam in your own eye, John.

I'm against murder with firearms in the U.S., and I'm against child sacrifice in Uganda. Therefore, there is no beam in my eye. Those two positions are entirely consistent - in favor of preserving innocent life. Now, why don't you try staying on-track with the subject here.

Your position seems to be that as long as there are gun murders in America, that Americans have no business complaining about murders of children that occur elsewhere. Is that the kind of logic you teach in your classroom?

Do you really believe that sacrifice of our children does not occur and placed up on altars of corporate profit and greed here in western civilization?.

The Military Industrial Complex as composed of the corporations who benefit from all the death and destruction have been doing just that for fun and profit for a long long time... for those willing to see it.

Oh thats right... Mom and Apple Pie and Patriotism.

You guys really think that a military volunteer who is 18 years or older and dies in combat is the same as a child well under 18 years of age that is abducted, tortured and killed?!

REALLY!!!

I suspect that a number of kids under 18 were killed or wounded in the US bombing of Baghdad.

Amazon was referring to Western Children.

Amazon seems to me to be saying since Americans send their children to war this example of small children being abducted and killed for ritual sacrificial purpose isn't all that bad. That's pretty fucked up.

Amazon seems to me to be saying since Americans send their children to war this example of small children being abducted and killed for ritual sacrificial purpose isn't all that bad. That's pretty fucked up.

The end result is the same... another generation of children sacrificed on someones ALTAR

You have a really screwed up way of looking at things if you really equate those two scenarios.

Military volunteers are not the same thing.

Of course you are unwilling to see it...

Got kids you wish to sacrifice to the Military Industrial Complex for their profits yet???

The end result is the same... another generation of children sacrificed on someones ALTAR

Deary, I think you missed the volunteer-for-service vs kidnapped-for-murder.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Oh, well, that's OK then. No harm in killing and maiming little brown kids.

I didn't address the Iraqi children because that wasn't a part of the discussion.

The professor has difficulty understanding those of us who directly answer other posters. Seeing as he's incapable, we cut him some slack when he doesn't understand when others do so.

He also thinks he is subtle and clever when insinuating that others are racist or fascist when they disagree with him. He isn't, and it's insulting, but don't take it personally, he does that to everyone.

He also seems to expect you to answerotherpists before they hit the board. Interesting considerig his issues with responding even after other posts are up. But it's impolite to use the word hypocrite too often, so ignoring him works too.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Deary, I think you missed the volunteer-for-service vs kidnapped-for-murder.

How many of this generation of young adults have been sacrificed so far for profits??

I know in the previous.. it was a hell of a lot higher number...
maybe we can get you guys to step it up with a few more wars... and see if you can catch up.

Many believe that members of the country's new elite are paying witch doctors vast sums of money for the sacrifices in a bid to increase their wealth.

Seems like our wealthy who own the "defense contractors" are paying the poor who are marketed to "volunteer"...very little... so they can increase their vast wealth here in the west...

Oh, well, that's OK then. No harm in killing and maiming little brown kids.

I didn't address the Iraqi children because that wasn't a part of the discussion.

The professor has difficulty understanding those of us who directly answer other posters. Seeing as he's incapable, we cut him some slack when he doesn't understand when others do so.

He also thinks he is subtle and clever when insinuating that others are racist or fascist when they disagree with him. He isn't, and it's insulting, but don't take it personally, he does that to everyone.

He also seems to expect you to answerotherpists before they hit the board. Interesting considerig his issues with responding even after other posts are up. But it's impolite to use the word hypocrite too often, so ignoring him works too.

How conveniently you dismiss the things that demonstrate hypocrisy by the right as not relevant to the thread.

Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

The topic is really simple here: Child sacrifice. As in the religious sacrifice of cute kiddies. This can mean anything from "humanely" drugging kiddies, bash their skulls in and bury them on a holy mountain or something even more depraved then that.

I don't know why people keep up bringing all kinds of other things, but that really doesn't add to the discussion. If I were a ideological cultural relativist, it's what I would do to dodge the question, btw.

I'm against murder with firearms in the U.S., and I'm against child sacrifice in Uganda. Therefore, there is no beam in my eye. Those two positions are entirely consistent - in favor of preserving innocent life. Now, why don't you try staying on-track with the subject here.

Your position seems to be that as long as there are gun murders in America, that Americans have no business complaining about murders of children that occur elsewhere. Is that the kind of logic you teach in your classroom?

No, JR. That's just your idiotic logic shown in idiotic threads/polls:

Yes/No
Yes/No
Yes/No

......... endlessly.

End of message. :)

dudeist skydiver # 3105

Good example of cultural relativism.

Wrong.
This is a case of criminal activity.

"Who are we to judge", indeed.

You've GOT to be the single most thick-headed person posting here.
You STILL don't get it.
Fucking amazing....
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239