Skyrad

Why is Texas so different?

But -- that didn't mean that she wanted them on the street. They were, by and large, sick fucks. Just that someone who, without any fault, has been raised in an environment that they never really had a significant chance to figure out right from wrong

Sorry, but murdering/not murdering someone is not exactly a difficult right/wrong choice.

Thank goodness I'm white though.

Why? Is Texas a racist place?

This was posted by a friend a while ago on fb

While hiking down along the border this morning, I saw a Muslim extremist fall into the Rio Grande River; he was struggling to stay afloat because of all the guns and bombs he was carrying. Along with him was a Mexican who was also struggling to stay afloat because of the large backpack of drugs that was strapped to his back.

If they didn't get help, they'd surely drown. Being a responsible Texan and abiding by the law to help those in distress, I informed the El Paso County Sheriff's Office and Homeland Security.
It is now 4 PM, both have drowned, and neither authority has responded. I'm starting to think I wasted two stamps...

:D

Racism exists in all parts of the world including Texas. BTW on a train from Birmingham the other day two old Englishmen completely laid into me. Telling me that me and my eastern European mates were completely destroying the East end and should go home:S Didn't have the heart to point out that was not from eastern Europe.
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

So are Texans generally very fat? (I've never net a Texan before).

There are fat ones and there are skinny ones.

there are racists in every State, and I'd bet most Countries.

Now, if I asked if all people from the UK drink too much and have bad teeth.... Would you think that would be accurate?

Do you know of any city, state or country that isn't?

What's that old saying about glass houses?
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

The cops are the most racist I've encountered in the country. I'm white so it only works to my advantage. But beware if you are black. You can get pulled over and searched for "DWB" -driving while black. I've lived in New York, South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Florida, and Texas. I've also traveled to almost all states of the U.S.
Looks like a death sandwich without the bread - Steve Deadman Morrell, BASE 174

>Well, if you weren't wearing that muslin shirt.....

People think they can be taken seriously when they talk about human rights and wear terrorist shirts. Geez.

Smoke the Janjaweed locoweed!

Texas, remember?
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

>Well, if you weren't wearing that muslin shirt.....

People think they can be taken seriously when they talk about human rights and wear terrorist shirts. Geez.

Smoke the Janjaweed locoweed!

Texas, remember?

Sudan...shit, I'm still only in Sudan.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

What the fuck does any of this stupid bantering back and forth have to do with Texas or its residents?

Ask the Texan who started quoting biblical verses.

well... I don't want to get in the middle here, but I know how you like to be specific. I do believe you were the first one I saw quoting verses.
--
Rob

What the fuck does any of this stupid bantering back and forth have to do with Texas or its residents?

well... I don't want to get in the middle here, but I know how you like to be specific. I do believe you were the first one I saw quoting verses.

WRONG - take a look at post #88, this thread.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

In response to the implied "Thou shalt not kill" post by Grimmie...who therefore has the honor of dragging religion into the thread.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Surely you can count. Surely you understand the difference between a singular verse, and plural verses.

But in post 88 I only see one (singular) verse.
--
Rob

Surely you can count. Surely you understand the difference between a singular verse, and plural verses.

Lame weaseling.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Lame weaseling.

um... no.

perhaps you didn't notice the bold S in my post, or the note that I know you like to be specific. You may have missed my implied meaning. But I am not "weaseling" to try to make myself right. You missed my meaning, and abused your shift key telling me I was wrong. Well, it seems you were incorrect.

I'm sorry, I'll be more clear next time. I thought someone of your advanced education would have picked up on something as blatant as a bold S.
--
Rob