rushmc

Gotta Love the Palin Email Story

Made the media not only look stupid. (or better yet comfirms their stupidity) It makes them look like the small little liberal twerps they really are!

:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Would you care to share the story?

I haven't heard it yet. Not everybody follows the political soap opera closely.

I think the story wasn't a story because after closely examining all of Palin's emails while govenor of Alaska, the left could not find one to show on the news to make fun of her. So no story.

I think the story wasn't a story because after closely examining all of Palin's emails while govenor of Alaska, the left could not find one to show on the news to make fun of her. So no story.

Either that or . . . the Weiner story is better and has pictures. Damn "liberal" media.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Either that or . . . the Weiner story is better and has pictures. Damn "liberal" media.

Weiner could be having sex with Bill Clinton and the left would still find a way to make fun of Palin at the top of the hour. The left is drivin to blast the right at all costs and the Weiner story would not stand in the way if they had anything bad on Palin.

Ah yes, I get it:

Media asks for public records from Palin and it confirms their stupidity.

Scientist warns of the potential of FOI requests interferring with research and it confirms he is a crybaby.

There clearly is not a single double standard on display here.....

If a climate scientist would take 3 years to disclose the requested information...well, I think we all know what your comments would be like.

On another note, their is an story on line today saying that Alaska is investigating missing emails. I think some when she first took office

The saga continues
Abraham Lincoln

Ah yes, I get it:

Scientist warns of the potential of FOI requests interferring with research and it confirms he is a crybaby.

If a climate scientist would take 3 years to disclose the requested information...well, I think we all know what your comments would be like.

Nice perspective:D
Abraham Lincoln

Email Hunt to Humiliate Palin Gives Her the Last Word: Gotcha!

Oops, they did it again.

In yet another attempt to embarrass and humiliate Sarah Palin, the mainstream has fallen into a trap that they deliberately set for the former Alaska governor.

On Friday, 24,000 emails were revealed from Palin’s time in the governor’s office to an all too anxious media, licking their chops at the prospect of discovering some juicy detail that could tarnish or -- better yet -- destroy her. The requested emails resulted from a Freedom of Information Request that the media filed years ago.

But rather than find some salacious exchange, the emails revealed a warm, likeable executive who worked hard, focused on Alaska as priority No. 1, relied on her husband for guidance, and who has savvy political instincts. As one Los Angeles Times columnist put it: the email dump was “annoyingly gaffe free.”
Full story: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/06/14/medias-email-hunt-to-humiliate-palin-gives-her-last-word-gotcha/

Ah yes, I get it:

Like Mann? Like Jones, who said he'd destroy data rather than turn it over?

Double standard, indeed - wish the media could've taken 10% of the effort to vet Obama that they've put into trying to tear down Palin.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Oops, they did it again.

In yet another attempt to embarrass and humiliate Sarah Palin, the mainstream has fallen into a trap that they deliberately set for the former Alaska governor.

On Friday, 24,000 emails were revealed from Palin’s time in the governor’s office to an all too anxious media, licking their chops at the prospect of discovering some juicy detail that could tarnish or -- better yet -- destroy her. The requested emails resulted from a Freedom of Information Request that the media filed years ago.

But rather than find some salacious exchange, the emails revealed a warm, likeable executive who worked hard, focused on Alaska as priority No. 1, relied on her husband for guidance, and who has savvy political instincts. As one Los Angeles Times columnist put it: the email dump was “annoyingly gaffe free.”
Full story: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2011/06/14/medias-email-hunt-to-humiliate-palin-gives-her-last-word-gotcha/

Of course, there is another view, one not held by a company that actively promotes Sarah Palin.

http://motherjones.com/mojo/2008/09/sarah-palins-secret-emails

The request to see the emails was legitimate journalistic inquiry.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/palinemails
http://documents.latimes.com/sarah-palin-emails/

Additionally, since the roughly 25,000 emails were delivered in hard copy, not exactly a search friendly format, it's entirely possible the most damning of issues simply haven't been read yet.

Additionally, a fairly good number of those emails have been redacted by "executive privilege."

What is she still hiding?
quade -

If you like the mess of the Palin email story, check out this screenshot I took from CNN...

"24,000 pages as governor made pubic"

B|

Abraham Lincoln

yup, and people wonder why i dont watch much tv..

I have not seen more the 5 minutes of a tv news broadcast in the last 8 months

and that not watching the MSM is a good thing
Abraham Lincoln

Oops, they did it again.

Of course, there is another view, one not held by a company that actively promotes Sarah Palin.

Additionally, since the roughly 25,000 emails were delivered in hard copy, not exactly a search friendly format, it's entirely possible the most damning of issues simply haven't been read yet.

Additionally, a fairly good number of those emails have been redacted by "executive privilege."

Where's Obama's college records and papers? Where's his emails from when he was Senator?

What is he still hiding?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

over here in afghanistan, i really only see tv when im eating at the chow hall. i just happen to have my iphone (glorified mp3 player here) with me and snap this before they went to a commercial.
In freefall, you have the rest of your life to figure out what's wrong. -Joe, AFF Instructor

over here in afghanistan, i really only see tv when im eating at the chow hall. i just happen to have my iphone (glorified mp3 player here) with me and snap this before they went to a commercial.

Good catch

and thanks for your service:)
Abraham Lincoln

Do you realize you sound like the "birthers" who still question Obama's birth credentials?

Do you realize you sound like the "birthers" who still question Obama's birth credentials?

Except in this case you can go to the LA Times web site and look at the very first few entires of the actual documents in question and see that there are, in fact, sections that have been redacted in strange ways.

The evidence provided by the person in question, in this case Sarah Palin, was provably altered by her or her administration.

The birthers, on the other hand, do not have a leg to stand on.
quade -

Except in this case you can go to the LA Times web site and look at the very first few entires of the actual documents in question and see that there are, in fact, sections that have been redacted in strange ways.

The evidence provided by the person in question, in this case Sarah Palin, was provably altered by her or her administration.

So:
Anyone who questions Obama's legitimacy is a nut.
And everyone who questions Palin's legitimacy is perfectly correct.
Got it.

So:
Got it.

How much of your email would need to be redacted???

I don't know about you.. but none of mine would need to be blacked out.

Her emails as an elected official are supposed to be public record, so what is she hiding???

Perhaps abusing her power as an elected official to get a state patrol officer fired because of personnal issues with him...

Oh thats right... you would be good with that.

So:
Got it.

Apples to oranges there ol' buddy.

'Legitimacy' in terms of not being born in the country he, the local newspapers, the state government and his birth certificates say he was, and 'legitimacy' in terms of maybe saying something embarrassing in emails that were blanked out before being released to the press?

Yeah, I totally see how you would think those are two equally plausible scenarios.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

>Anyone who questions Obama's legitimacy is a nut.
>And everyone who questions Palin's legitimacy is perfectly correct.

Exactly. And who can forget Paul Revere's famous ringing of bells and shooting in the air to warn the British that they weren't going to violate the Second Amendment?