turtlespeed

Ok - so Gays in the miltary are ok, right?

. . . And if the women in the military are in the barracks shower, I'll justy happen to stroll in and shower with them.

That would be a completely and totaly viasble scenario, because it would amount to the same thing, right?

Wouldn't it be the same as the girls coming in to shower wiith the boys?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

i suppose it may depend on the rate of gay rape. Has that been a problem already?

Has Straight rape been a problem in groups showers?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

i suppose it may depend on the rate of gay rape. Has that been a problem already?

Has Straight rape been a problem in groups showers?

A recent program on AFN was talking about ~40% of women in the military being assaulted vs. ~10% of the men.

So, yes, I'd say there's been a continuing problem.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

>And if the women in the military are in the barracks shower, I'll
>justy happen to stroll in and shower with them.

OK by me. We had that arrangement in college; worked OK. Took a little getting used to though.

I experienced mixed sex showers in the British Army - and I have to say I am a big fan of it!
"The ground does not care who you are. It will always be tougher than the human behind the controls."

~ CanuckInUSA

You have 542 posts with the word "boobies" in them. 3 threads started with that word in the title, just on the first page. It'd be hard to assume that you were no more interested in the women as sexual targets than you would be in men you had to shower with.:)
Put it this way -- I only want to shower with people who honestly see it as a "have to" rather than a "want to." Husband excepted, of course :)

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

You have 542 posts with the word "boobies" in them. 3 threads started with that word in the title, just on the first page. It'd be hard to assume that you were no more interested in the women as sexual targets than you would be in men you had to shower with.:)
Put it this way -- I only want to shower with people who honestly see it as a "have to" rather than a "want to." Husband excepted, of course :)

Wendy P.

That is my point -

It MIGHT just be a little more obvious that I was in the women's shower because I wanted to -
I could hide it if I had to- but the desire would be ther still. When can we set up a shower, Wendy?

Do you REALLY just want to sleep with every woman you meet? Can you really not function at work with women around, because you're so obsessed with wanting to see them naked? :P

Or better, do you think every doctor who examines a patient has uncontrollable sexual tendencies? :o

Trust me, people can see other people (even NAKED) of the gender to which they're attracted, and not want to start an orgy! :S:D

See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

Do you REALLY just want to sleep with every woman you meet? Can you really not function at work with women around, because you're so obsessed with wanting to see them naked? :P

Or better, do you think every doctor who examines a patient has uncontrollable sexual tendencies? :o

Trust me, people can see other people (even NAKED) of the gender to which they're attracted, and not want to start an orgy! :S:D

I believe it is more of a self control issue -
I believe I mentioned that I could pretend that the desire wasn't there - but it is just pretending isn't it?

Human nature - ask Freud . . . he can explain it better than I can.;)

>I believe I mentioned that I could pretend that the desire wasn't
>there - but it is just pretending isn't it?

Do you work in a place that you are never exposed to women?

I have never worked in a place where it is necessary to shower with them.

>I have never worked in a place where it is necessary to shower with them.

Right, but you do work with them. So do you spend your days pretending that the desire isn't there? And isn't it just pretending?

It depends -
Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't -

I am very much less likely to have to deal in a close relative space with women than an average office environment.

Why are you surrounded by attractive naked women all day?

>And if the women in the military are in the barracks shower, I'll
>justy happen to stroll in and shower with them.

OK by me. We had that arrangement in college; worked OK. Took a little getting used to though.

We heard the cold water stories!

>Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't

Sometimes you don't pretend that the desire isn't there? Interesting.

>Why are you surrounded by attractive naked women all day?

I don't remember it ever being "all day." But in college it was because we had coed showers. At Quincy it was because we did nude jumps around 1pm most days when it was the hottest out. At Brown it was the one nude jump a year I did on my birthday. At Lost Prairie it's the traditional topless bar dives.

You can learn to live with it; it's not all that difficult.

I don't remember it ever being "all day." But in college it was because we had coed showers. At Quincy it was because we did nude jumps around 1pm most days when it was the hottest out. At Brown it was the one nude jump a year I did on my birthday. At Lost Prairie it's the traditional topless bar dives.

What is your point?

Yes, with enough nakedness around you might get desensatized a bit from the experience.

Who in their right mind would want to expose themselves to that situation enough to desemnsatize themselves to it?

I apologize if an attractive woman showering in front of me is enticing and erotic.
That is just who I am - I'm also sorry if that doesn't affect you the same way. That is just sad.[:/]

My point is - although you have done a proper job of twisting it all up - is that Right this very moment - A group shower is happening in the womens shower, a man walks in and just saddles up in the middle of them and starts showering, (wether it was platonic or not) how many of those women do you think would just accept that, comfortably, and not be creeped out at all?

Because I don't see it as any different - a preference is a preference.

What is your point?

Yes, with enough nakedness around you might get desensatized a bit from the experience.

Who in their right mind would want to expose themselves to that situation enough to desemnsatize themselves to it?

I apologize if an attractive woman showering in front of me is enticing and erotic.
That is just who I am - I'm also sorry if that doesn't affect you the same way. That is just sad.[:/]

My point is - although you have done a proper job of twisting it all up - is that Right this very moment - A group shower is happening in the womens shower, a man walks in and just saddles up in the middle of them and starts showering, (wether it was platonic or not) how many of those women do you think would just accept that, comfortably, and not be creeped out at all?

My guess, he is toooo liberal to even catch your point! JMO

>Yes, with enough nakedness around you might get
>desensatized a bit from the experience.

Just as with enough women around you fully clothed might get desensitized a bit from the experience.

>I apologize if an attractive woman showering in front of me is enticing
>and erotic.

And to some Middle Eastern men, a woman showing her face is exciting and erotic. And there's nothing wrong with that. Now, if that Middle Eastern man tried to use his own personal arousal to ban women in the military because men might get aroused - that's a problem.

Fortunately, here in the US, we do not ban people from serving in the military because of what arouses other people.

>That is just who I am - I'm also sorry if that doesn't affect you the
>same way. That is just sad.

Sorry to hear about your unhappiness concerning your assumptions! I'm sure you'll find some way to cheer yourself up even if your mental images of my sex drives do not make you happy.

>My point is - although you have done a proper job of twisting it all up - is
>that Right this very moment - A group shower is happening in the womens
>shower, a man walks in and just saddles up in the middle of them and
>starts showering, (wether it was platonic or not) how many of those women
>do you think would just accept that, comfortably, and not be creeped out
>at all?

If it happened at a women's college where men did not live? It would be a big huge stinking deal.

If it happened in a place where coed showers were commonplace? It would not be a big deal at all.

If you've never had that experience it may be hard to comprehend. And it did take some adjustment. But it is certainly doable.

Someone is trying mighty hard to over compinsate!

I just wish he would make up his mind.

One minute he claims that he has no interest and the next he claims he does . . .

So what if they are creeped out. If someone is creeped out, that is there hang up.

If you mean to say that a group of straight men will be creeped out when a gay man walks in, it is already happening. Repealing don’t ask don’t tell doesn’t change that.

There is a chance I am misunderstanding you.

So what if they are creeped out. If someone is creeped out, that is there hang up.

If you mean to say that a group of straight men will be creeped out when a gay man walks in, it is already happening. Repealing don’t ask don’t tell doesn’t change that.

There is a chance I am misunderstanding you.

When a guy walks into the shower and get s fuckin raging hard on, I have a issue with that!

Well, hell...I'm interested!
Just where are the women showering tonight?
I got my soap, my shampoo and my towel right here ready to go. Just point me in the right direction,eh?

:D:D

PS: Wendy. You'll be OK. I'll pretend it's something i have to do...just for you.
;)

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239