freethefly

New date of the "End of Days"

Pretty soon CERN will have an particle accelerator up to full capacity that could reveal some of the hidden parts of life god probably doesnt want us to know about. But then again thats just my opinion.

What could it possibly be that God does not want us to know? That he does not exist? My belief is that God merely exist in the minds of humans and nowhere else. It is only the faithful who fear the truth.
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

However, this is only my belief...but I think humans are becoming 'too smart' for our own good. Pretty soon CERN will have an particle accelerator up to full capacity that could reveal some of the hidden parts of life god probably doesnt want us to know about. But then again thats just my opinion.

Why would God give us the ability to devise a particle accelerator if he didn't want us to learn what it would show? Is he a tease or what?

>>And the standard for this is to be within 25 degrees, not dead on. It would be nearly impossible to get the outer planets (yes, Pluto is a fucking planet, nerds) given their long revolution and Pluto being off axis. <<

Pluto is not a planet. If you're going to insist that it is, consider the thousands of other Pluto sized objects in the far reaches of our solar system. Sorry man, I liked Pluto too, but I've accepted its fate.

However, this is only my belief...but I think humans are becoming 'too smart' for our own good. Pretty soon CERN will have an particle accelerator up to full capacity that could reveal some of the hidden parts of life god probably doesnt want us to know about. But then again thats just my opinion.

Why would God give us the ability to devise a particle accelerator if he didn't want us to learn what it would show? Is he a tease or what?

Particle accelerator ... apple tree .....what's the difference?:S:)

I'm wondering if the whole 2012 thing is going to ramp up as that year approaches, or die down as all the superstitious numpties realise that people will remember how stupid and gullible they made themselves sound once 00:01 rolls around on 1st of Jan 2013.

Y2.012K ? :)

Are you sure you're gonna want it after it hits that embankment at 70mph and slides through the fence upside down across the cow pasture?

How irresponsible of you to drive on the day of the rapture!>:(>:(>:(
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

Pretty soon CERN will have an particle accelerator up to full capacity that could reveal some of the hidden parts of life god probably doesnt want us to know about.

Absolutely ridiculous!

:D:D:D:D

Nothing has beeen hidden.

I love CERN...They are legitimate, they would never propose bullshit!;)

Seriously, think about what you are saying...

(as with most my post, I'll leave it to interpretation...as the bible....[pretty sacary, huh?])

EDIT:
btw, I was to work for cern...but I couldn't allow my scientific conclusions to possibly conflict with faith...which is what they wanted me for....it was bad science....not cern, but the media outlet that was trying to use me...Jebus and me laugh almost everynight over a beer for it!:D
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Here is what was supposed to happen:

The Y2K bug would cause a complete breakdown of society, and President Clinton would declare martial law and cancel future elections, making himself President for life. Soon afterwards, he would reveal himself to be the Antichrist.

It's all true! WAKE UP, SHEEPLE!! :o

Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

How would the world be different had it gone down like this:

Maitre D': Table for two! Welcome to the Eden Garden Restaurant!
Eve: We'd like a seat in the garden, please.
Maitre D': Right this way. I'd suggest against the fruit. The apples are not fresh and shouldn't be eaten today.
Eve: Right.
Waiter: Hi! My name is Brucie and I'll be your server tonight. Our special is the Vegetarian Delight featuring a nice Waldorf Salad made with fresh Devil's Delight apples.
Eve: Hmmmmm...I think I'll stick with the Caesar Salad thank you. Same for my man Adam, here.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

All predictions that the world would end have one thing in common....so far, not a single one has come true.:P
Silly bible thumpers.

I was going to say pretty much the same thing, in a bit more hard edged way.

Dumb fucking asses. They'll all crawl back under their rocks when the date passes and nothing happens, or kill themselves. :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

How would the world be different had it gone down like this:

Maitre D': Table for two! Welcome to the Eden Garden Restaurant!
Eve: We'd like a seat in the garden, please.
Maitre D': Right this way. I'd suggest against the fruit. The apples are not fresh and shouldn't be eaten today.
Eve: Right.
Waiter: Hi! My name is Brucie and I'll be your server tonight. Our special is the Vegetarian Delight featuring a nice Waldorf Salad made with fresh Devil's Delight apples.
Eve: Hmmmmm...I think I'll stick with the Caesar Salad thank you. Same for my man Adam, here.

Wouldn't there then only be Adam and Eve.....no further begatting?

Wouldn't there then only be Adam and Eve.....no further begatting?

Their limitation would be to bagat only in the missionary position.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239