RonD1120

Keynesian Economics Is Wrong:

That is about as useful a datum as the claim that Unicorns are faster than Centaurs.

bullshit!! Centaurs are WAY faster than unicorns!

absurd! Unicorns are areodynamic and have an optimal center of gravity.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

That is about as useful a datum as the claim that Unicorns are faster than Centaurs.

Dragons can kick both their asses... :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Economic Growth Causes Consumer Spending, Not the Other Way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9kfMx8Llcc

Forwarded by the Tampa-Tea-Party.

Keynesian economics has worked a whole lot better than the Voodoo Economics of 2000-2008.

Disagree. Keynesean econ kept the economy in a fairly steady growth state, and deficits pretty much under control until the govt. came under the influence of the Voodoo witchdoctors in the 1980s. Since then the deficit has spiralled out of control and we've had the worst bust due to absence of grown-ups in control since the 1930s.

Besides, Centaurs have altogether too many limbs.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Keynesian economics has worked a whole lot better than the Voodoo Economics of 2000-2008.

Disagree. Keynesean econ kept the economy in a fairly steady growth state, and deficits pretty much under control until the govt. came under the influence of the Voodoo witchdoctors in the 1980s. Since then the deficit has spiralled out of control and we've had the worst bust due to absence of grown-ups in control since the 1930s.

Yeah right. Look what Lord Keynes did for the British Empire. They used to say, "The sun never sets on the British Empire." Now the British Empire has been "stuck where the sun don't shine." :ph34r:
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

The greatest economic stimulus of all is pussy. Men will spend all sorts of money on all sorts of things to get pussy.

That's why the LBGT movement is bad for society. It reduces the amount of income spent on pussy. ;):D
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

The greatest economic stimulus of all is pussy. Men will spend all sorts of money on all sorts of things to get pussy.

That's why the LBGT movement is bad for society. It reduces the amount of income spent on pussy. ;):D

Simply change pussy to piece of ass, and we're back fine again. :)
At least until there's a rise in asexuals or those that are into inanimate objects. ;)

At least until there's a rise in ......... those that are into inanimate objects. ;)

no need to bring this in thread about marriage

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Yeah right. Look what Lord Keynes did for the British Empire. They used to say, "The sun never sets on the British Empire." Now the British Empire has been "stuck where the sun don't shine." :ph34r:

i think you'll find that was to do with sticking to the gold standard.

(how's our empire fitting you?)
stay away from moving propellers - they bite
blue skies from thai sky adventures
good solid response-provoking keyboarding

non sequitur, this thread has become about centaurs vs unicorns.

There is never any record of unicorns finishing faster in the same race than centaurs. Therefore centaurs are much faster.
--
Rob

Were we really following Keynesean econ or was the economy just growing on it's own? Econ theory really can only play but so much of a role: eventually it comes down to making more and/or spending less. Manipulating the numbers is just that.

What got us in trouble with trickle down was it would have worked at the spending levels at the time. The problem was to get the tax cuts, deals were made that expanded programs and expenses beyond what it could sustain. Since neither party would back down, we got lower taxes and higher spending. :S

non sequitur, this thread has become about centaurs vs unicorns.

There is never any record of unicorns finishing faster in the same race than centaurs. Therefore centaurs are much faster.

This just shows your bias for centaurs and denial of dragons!

I think you'll find that 6 years fighting the Nazis and having the infrastructure bombed daily had much more to do with that.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

>Keynesian Economics Is Wrong . . . Economic Growth Causes Consumer
>Spending, Not the Other Way

1) That's not what Keynesian economics is about

2) Economic growth results in increased consumer spending AND increased consumer spending results in increased economic growth. There is no way to claim one is independent of the other.

>Forwarded by the Tampa-Tea-Party.

Sorry, should have looked at this line first; then I would have responded with a post about centaurs and pussy.

was this a serious statement, or another unicorn argument? Since you're the OP, it's possible you actually meant it.

The fact that a nation as small as England was a superpower for so long would promote its economic system, not be a argument against it.

was this a serious statement, or another unicorn argument?

Unicorns are serious stuff mate...there is no hope for the world without unicorns...Centuars are smart but have too much pride to ever be ridden by a sheila...A woman riding a unicorn with wings is all we need to slay the dragon...;)

please see attached...

2) Economic growth results in increased consumer spending AND increased consumer spending results in increased economic growth. There is no way to claim one is independent of the other.

The old chicken/egg thing. FWIW, I agree.

>Forwarded by the Tampa-Tea-Party.

Sorry, should have looked at this line first; then I would have responded with a post about centaurs and pussy.

Now THAT is some funny stuff!
:D:D:D
:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

You guys can have the animals...each to their own.

I'll stick with the pussy.

Now, I have the $$$$, so what do I have to do to get the pussy?
:D:D;)

Come to think of it...I'm not really sure what I'm talking about. Somehow, I remember, back in the day.....pussy? Yes, I think I remember that.

As far as Keynesian Economics, it appears to me that it's a double-edged sword. Good weapon in the right hands but easy to cut yourself on. The U.S. tried it and now bandage manufacturers are the hot-stock ticket.

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Keynesianism is to economics as alchemy was to chemistry.
This was a real crackup on keynesian economics (which by now even uninformed people know is crap if they've read "How an Economy Grows and Why it Crashes"), it was put up a few days ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdFVu-s_97E&feature=recentlik

and here's the cartoon bears referenced:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTUY16CkS-k
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957