skyrider

Tooootally Busted Duuude...

Go ahead and let anyone into your home... are you nucking futz???

Imagine that.... but when the GOP has no room for anyone but the extremists on the fringe right any longer and those who wish to legislate morality from their pulpits are the only ones who get listened to... I guess like skip and his ilk..... EVERYONE starts looking like a liberal ... to those who are that far into to the nutbag wing of the GOP

Like the left is any better? The Juan Williams deal at NPR is a perfect example of "liberal tolerance." If I ever want to see liberal tolerance all I have to do is go look next to dinosaurs and dodo birds.

I do agree with you about letting ILLEGAL immigrants into the country though. I think everyone should be documented and checked out. The problem is everyone is playing by different rules even though the rules are spelled out by the law. On this issue, you are at odds with your party.

This is the part when I say liberals are giving away our country. When it comes to immigrants, I differentiate between legal and illegal.

You may want to do a historical check on just how much the Bush did to stop the tide as Gov or Pres. You have to follow the money.

Have to agree with Skipbelt on this one. Sounds like you are profiling.:P

It sounds like you have a problem with profiling.
It's a common, everyday occurrence in all walks of life.
Have you been victimized by profiling in some way?

We used to get pulled over and searched for apparently no reason other than having long hair.
Yep, it was a hassle getting pulled over but only the nuts bangin' drugs that suffered for it.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

>We used to get pulled over and searched for apparently no reason
>other than having long hair.

Yep. People used to get harassed for a lot of things - the color of their skin, the length of their hair, their religion, their beliefs etc. Fortunately we're getting better.

your avatar /user picture really fits.

You know that huge WHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH... yeah... welcome to that hunt for a clue.

still too quick for me here buddy, so it is serious?
Honesty, I see the Lorriane cross, specifically the red on black commonly shown in the fictional works of Loyde and Moore to be the symbol of an aggressive fascist party. is it an homage to something else?

Also, if the agency is supposed to be screening these people, why should I have to come behind them with a Private Eye?

And might I follow on with, English must be spoken by all Americans? As i have said before, other than your hatred for Bush, you don't sound very liberal, or Democratic for that matter.

Imagine that.... but when the GOP has no room for anyone but the extremists on the fringe right any longer and those who wish to legislate morality from their pulpits are the only ones who get listened to... I guess like skip and his ilk..... EVERYONE starts looking like a liberal ... to those who are that far into to the nutbag wing of the GOP

The Floor installers that just put in my wood floors, were lisensed and Bonded, yet 2 of them spoke damn near no (as you say) "American".....so much for your therory ...:S

Nice racist profiling btw....

Also, if the agency is supposed to be screening these people, why should I have to come behind them with a Private Eye?

And might I follow on with, English must be spoken by all Americans? As i have said before, other than your hatred for Bush, you don't sound very liberal, or Democratic for that matter.

The Floor installers that just put in my wood floors, were lisensed and Bonded, yet 2 of them spoke damn near no (as you say) "American".....so much for your therory ...:S

Nice racist profiling btw....

That doesn't matter. According to Amazon, you will still need to do a back ground check yourself.:)
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

Like the left is any better? The Juan Williams deal at NPR is a perfect example of "liberal tolerance." If I ever want to see liberal tolerance all I have to do is go look next to dinosaurs and dodo birds.

I do agree with you about letting ILLEGAL immigrants into the country though. I think everyone should be documented and checked out. The problem is everyone is playing by different rules even though the rules are spelled out by the law. On this issue, you are at odds with your party.

This is the part when I say liberals are giving away our country. When it comes to immigrants, I differentiate between legal and illegal.

You may want to do a historical check on just how much the Bush did to stop the tide as Gov or Pres. You have to follow the money.

I'll give you that. I am at odds with my party also. Once again. everyone is playing by different rules even though the rules are spelled out by law.
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

Have to agree with Skipbelt on this one. Sounds like you are profiling.:P

It sounds like you have a problem with profiling.
It's a common, everyday occurrence in all walks of life.
Have you been victimized by profiling in some way?

We used to get pulled over and searched for apparently no reason other than having long hair.
Yep, it was a hassle getting pulled over but only the nuts bangin' drugs that suffered for it.

If you know me, you know I'm not that PC. What the argument was about was hiring someone that was supposed to be verified already as legal, and then having to re verify again or go to jail.

My Gardener, (when I use him) Has to use his helpers (or his kids:S ), to interpet for him, Yet California sold him a house right across the street from me , and gave him a business lisense, I wonder If I should check him out??

Why bother? It's California. No one would give a rats ass unless it was sold to him by a republican.:ph34r:

Even then, they wouldn't do anything to the illegal.....B|

My Gardener, (when I use him) Has to use his helpers (or his kids:S ), to interpet for him, Yet California sold him a house right across the street from me , and gave him a business lisense, I wonder If I should check him out??

Why bother? It's California. No one would give a rats ass unless it was sold to him by a republican.:ph34r:

Yep, we have a "Group" of "suspected" illegals that bought the house on the corner, they have had police called on tehm many times, all local law did, was make abotu half of them move out, (there were 11 cars , not telling how many people living there at the time...now there are 7 cars/trucks, hard to tell how many people!

This is zoned as a single family residentual area, yet they are being ignored by police...[:/]

Yep, we have a "Group" of "suspected" illegals that bought the house on the corner, they have had police called on tehm many times, all local law did, was make abotu half of them move out, (there were 11 cars , not telling how many people living there at the time...now there are 7 cars/trucks, hard to tell how many people!

This is zoned as a single family residentual area, yet they are being ignored by police...[:/]

Once again, everyone playing by different rules, none, of which are the rules on the books.:S

Absolutely![:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

what does an " American " sound like ? is someone's bigotry slipping out ?

That is a hoot .. coming from your ilk

So when you say "Sorry but When the maid you hire has trouble with English... you MIGHT have a fucking clue" it is not a bigoted statement? You believe someone can not be trusted just because they do not speak English. Wow. Different rules for different people. No bigotry on your part of course.

The decade of the 80's was from 1980 to 1989. 10 years. If you remove 1980 and 1989 you have 1981 to 1988. 8 years.

Sorry but When the maid you hire has trouble with English... you MIGHT have a fucking clue especially if you run a HUGE company... and are in KalE four knee ah and the maid does not sound like an American.

If it walks like a bigot and talks like a bigot, it's a bigot. A hypocritical one at that ...
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

Sorry but When the maid you hire has trouble with English... you MIGHT have a fucking clue especially if you run a HUGE company... and are in KalE four knee ah and the maid does not sound like an American.

If it walks like a bigot and talks like a bigot, it's a bigot. A hypocritical one at that ...

Here ya go.... go buy a clue

Here ya go.... go buy a clue

Are you saying he nees more cents?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I can't help it....

You avatar reminds me of "windbag".
:D:D:P

I talk too much?!?>:( hey now, I have 1/2 to 1/10th the posts you kids do.:)

Touche!

10% helpful:)10% guesswork:$
80% so far off the wall even my sigline doesn't cover it.:S

To everyone:

Man. These guys throwing racial crap around in here is...well...not understandable. If one is soooooo PC that they turn blind eyes to who and what is going on around them, then I don't see any basis for their complaints when shit hits the fan.

You don't want to live amongst, or deal with, green people? What's the problem with that? Too many people telling everyone else how they should live life.

Oh wait....this is politics and SC.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239