jclalor

If you're a Tea bagger...

Those are ten noble causes, and I would want the people to tackle those issues to use fact and logic when they are trying to solve them. While some in the tea party are qualified to make complex decisions, others appear not to be able to make easy ones. If one examines all the evidence on the dinosaurs timeline on this planet, and then they conclude the dinosaurs are 5000 years old, I then do not believe they are qualified to make important decisions that impacts everyone.

This is not about religion, it is about critical thinking skills. When Palin and many top tea party candidates can not look at all the evidence in a fair objective manner they are unqualified for any office.

Those are ten noble causes, and I would want the people to tackle those issues to use fact and logic when they are trying to solve them. While some in the tea party are qualified to make complex decisions, others appear not to be able to make easy ones. If one examines all the evidence on the dinosaurs timeline on this planet, and then they conclude the dinosaurs are 5000 years old, I then do not believe they are qualified to make important decisions that impacts everyone.

Is Ken Ham running for office? Serious question - I cannot tell. It seems like you're trying to brand them based on what he wrote 11 years ago, but haven't established the connection.

The Tea Party is basically a reincarnation of the Reform Party, attracting those who reject the "two" party system we have. Some do this for valid reasons. Some are more ignorant, just distrust the current government and jump on any option. It's no surprise that the Christian Right is a prominent figure; they're given lip service by the GOP who doesn't want to alienate moderates. And they've long been very effective at making their minority opinion a very vocal one, as seen with school boards and with caucus type events.

Not all Christians are as ignorant as the most vocal.

http://www.asa3.org/ASA/resources/wiens.html

Let me declare here and now. I have never dated a Radiomet and I don't know anyone who has. There are some elements that just have to be segregated for the common good.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

>but they were a green siggy, the term "Tea Bagger" was NOT
>used by members of the tea party

See attached for the origin(s) of the name.

are you serious? first two, amking fun of the idiots that called them teabaggers, the others have nothing to do with "teabagging or understanding the origin...You usally have done your homework, on this one, you are only a Parrot, that seems cluelss to the actual subject!

BTW, we are both in the Dago area, we gotta get together for a beer some time, (no politics alloowed for beer talk though...B| )

>first two, amking fun of the idiots that called them teabaggers

Two more are below. If you don't want to be called a name - don't call yourself by the same name. It would like you being offended by someone calling you "skyrider."

>the term "Tea Bagger" was NOT used by members of the tea party, I
>believe the first clown to use it was Jon Stewart , you know, the Comedian,
>that so many take as real news!

First use - Griff Jenkins (of FOX News) who, on March 14th, 2009, said "Take a teabag, put it in an envelope, and mail it to the White House . . .Teabag the Fools in D.C. on tax day."

While it can be argued that watching FOX for news is even worse than watching Jon Stewart for news, the first use of the word was by someone SUPPORTING the Tea Party. They seem to have embraced it.

>BTW, we are both in the Dago area, we gotta get together for a
>beer some time, (no politics alloowed for beer talk though...)

Sure, I'll buy!

What does this have to do with folks who would like to reform our two-headed, one party political system?

Your anti-Christian stand is becoming way too pervasive. Take a break, relax.

Why is it that people who subscribe to a certain faith are always so quick to say "hey, take it easy on my faith". Your religion makes very bold claims and if you want to be respected you should expect to be scrutinized when your ancient book turns out to be nothing but an outdated scare tactic.
B.A.S.E. #1734

BTW, not gonna search for the person to quote, but they were a green siggy, the term "Tea Bagger" was NOT used by members of the tea party, I believe the first clown to use it was Jon Stewart , you know, the Comedian, that so many take as real news!:S

I think it was Anderson Cooper, and then the rest of MSM got on with it. (Also Garofalo BTW). It is ironic that a gay guy talks about tea bagging.....
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

some of the people in the "Tea Party" didn't understand the sexual use of the term when they first made signs identifying themselves as such.

ROFLMAO:D:D:D
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

BTW, not gonna search for the person to quote, but they were a green siggy, the term "Tea Bagger" was NOT used by members of the tea party, I believe the first clown to use it was Jon Stewart , you know, the Comedian, that so many take as real news!:S

I think it was Anderson Cooper, and then the rest of MSM got on with it. (Also Garofalo BTW). It is ironic that a gay guy talks about tea bagging.....

Well, assuming you're referring to MSN, and not Methylsulfonylmethane, that would mean there's an insidious conspiracy between MSN and CNN, since Cooper works for CNN. But hey, since he and Garafolo are a couple-o' queers, that instantly invalidates anything they might have to say. Thanks for the astute angle.

MSM is Main Stream Media -- a generic term that lets really grand statements stand with no need whatsoever for research.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

some of the people in the "Tea Party" didn't understand the sexual use of the term when they first made signs identifying themselves as such.

I think is the other way around, some idiots lost the historical meaning of it, and yet, for a gay guy to call despectively teabagger for those who would like to stop government spending, is pretty insulting. How about we call him faggot? You like that better?

"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

I think is the other way around, some idiots lost the historical meaning of it, and yet, for a gay guy to call despectively teabagger for those who would like to stop government spending, is pretty insulting. How about we call him faggot? You like that better?

Stay classy.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

>I think is the other way around, some idiots lost the historical meaning of it . . .

Agreed, and that's what Quade was saying. When Griff Jenkins of FOX News first coined the term, and asked people on his news show to "teabag the fools in DC" - he did not understand what the term meant. Signs started appearing at that very first Tea Party calling on people to "Teabag the White House." I have a feeling people were told pretty quickly what that meant, and those signs disappeared (except on the Internet, of course, where pictures remain forever.)

>How about we call him faggot?

You can call him whatever you like. Have someone videotape it!

Teabagging as a sex act can be practiced heterosexually just as easily as it can be practiced homosexually. That being the case, I don't see any reason why a gay person is ethically less entitled to use the term than a straight person. But your thinly-veiled bias against homosexuals is pretty apparent.

'Taint ;) relevant.