zagijimzoo

Atheists Call For Pope's Arrest

What's wrong, don't you have freedom of religion there?

Or are you one of those that would abolish religion for your way of thinking.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I find no plesure in the death of the wicked...

Why do you defend these fools?

Why believe mohamad, a son of a man destined to live in hostility?

you aparrently know absolutley nothing.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

>Why believe mohamad, a son of a man destined to live in hostility?

Same reason to believe Christ, I suppose - a man who was the reason for the Crusades and the Inquisition. If that's all you can see, I suppose it wouldn't make much sense to believe what he says.

>Why do you defend these fools?

Are you replying to yourself here?

Same reason to believe Christ, I suppose - a man who was the reason for the Crusades and the Inquisition. If that's all you can see, I suppose it wouldn't make much sense to believe what he says.

You simply do not comprehend what's going on here...I thought U were smarer than that...:(

*edited to change mispellings that would indicate that i'm stupid.*
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

What's wrong, don't you have freedom of religion there?

Or are you one of those that would abolish religion for your way of thinking.

Actually, I was the first one here to reference that film. Just wanted to point out that Islam does not have the extremist market cornered, and that all extreme interpretation/practice of a religion is not imported.
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

Yeah, I've seen that. A truly terrifying documentary on religious brainwashing. Of course, *some* christians here don't believe their faith is capable of distortion - as is the faith of islam - or any faith for that matter.

Extremism, of any form, is not a good thing and blinds participants.

Back on track of the thread, it's amazing how many people don't have posts of indignation for any corporation head (Enron, BP, etc) who have have scandals within (and assisted in cover up directly, or indirectly) yet when it comes to a religious idol, then all of a sudden that person is not applicable to the same ideals.

Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

Yeah, I've seen that. A truly terrifying documentary on religious brainwashing. Of course, *some* christians here don't believe their faith is capable of distortion - as is the faith of islam - or any faith for that matter.

Extremism, of any form, is not a good thing and blinds participants.

Back on track of the thread, it's amazing how many people don't have posts of indignation for any corporation head (Enron, BP, etc) who have have scandals within (and assisted in cover up directly, or indirectly) yet when it comes to a religious idol, then all of a sudden that person is not applicable to the same ideals.

Ian

Ironic isn't it?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I find it interesting that the focus is on atheism, when the real issue is an organization that by its inaction and actions essentially supports pedophilia. No one should be exempt from prosecution, especially for crimes against children. I think the Pope should stand trial for obstruction of justice. He is the leader of an organization that is protecting men who have committed horrendous crimes against children.

>You simply do not comprehend what's going on here...I thought U
>were smarer than that...

Of course. Criticism of Islam is politically correct; any criticism of Christianity is stupid. I forgot.

>*edited to change mispellings that would indicate that i'm stupid.*

The new ones are much better.