Amazon

Crickets yet again on THE RIGHT

[Quote]
I post politically charged topics to point out the H Y O C R I S Y of the imbeciles aspiring to be morons who wish to legislate THEIR morality onto others... all the while being guilty of the same behaviors.

So you're saying that you couldn't beat them so you joined in the behaviors of imbeciles aspiring to be morons. Frankly, it strikes me as odd that you were their student, though perhaps admirable that you have outdone them and the student became the master.

Jeanne - several times I've suggested to you that you are what you despise. You are indicating my prescience.

Anybody out there defending your behavior, Jeanne?

My wife is hotter than your wife.

[Quote]
I post politically charged topics to point out the H Y O C R I S Y of the imbeciles aspiring to be morons who wish to legislate THEIR morality onto others... all the while being guilty of the same behaviors.

So you're saying that you couldn't beat them so you joined in the behaviors of imbeciles aspiring to be morons. Frankly, it strikes me as odd that you were their student, though perhaps admirable that you have outdone them and the student became the master.

Jeanne - several times I've suggested to you that you are what you despise. You are indicating my prescience.

Jerry Jerry Jerry it was not a matter of beating them... I just had to post in such a way that they understood.... I would hate to post over someones head and be accused of being an elitist again. Yes there is quite the difference and I know where all this piling on is coming from. Someone needs some cheese…… BADLY, run to the store already will ya:D:D:D
If there is a way to get a point across, and elevate the heart rates of those who support untenable positions, that many americans find abhorrent it would be rude not to. Perhaps I might get them to think....NAAAAAAAAH.. I know it’s not going to happen since those who are that challenged don't do all that much thinking for themselves and are content to get their daily spewage from the likes of the big fat racist drug abusing closeted gay misogynist that so many of the fringe fawns over daily. Who am I to deprive them though of their right to free speech and post what they want from the fringe right regurgisphere. I mean it does play well to their fellow travellers but it does get old, in their daily attempts at bludgeoning up with so much tripe. [:/][:/]

Did you ever chastise Vinny or your fellow "libertarian" travelers who specialized in this type of discourse? Is it possible that you can only attack others you disagree with? It appears councilor..... you have engaged in those same behaviors.:S:S

Back on track.. since I am posting in the correct forum.. and always do since I was chastized for that long ago. Others.. seem not to be so bright and continue to post right wing political spewage about every evil fart that comes out of Obamas ass in Bonfire or elsewhere.

I am not the one who proclaims to the world the undying support for family values and pushing an agenda of no special rights for those gay people that the bible claims to be an abomination in the Old Testament and trying to legislate that right wing supposed morality on others. I believe in butting out of people’s lives, unlike Mehlman and Craig and a HOST of other rePUBICans that the right has foisted on the American people. It amazes me that over and over the most vociferous of the politicians that the right has placed in power actually turn out to be gay. Sorry but when the imbeciles aspiring to be MORONS who use THAT issue in that way for political gain are outed as being gay .. IT IS RELEVANT to expose their closeted personal lives because THEY are the ones who made it an issue and have harmed others by their actions.

I am not the one who supported the Patriot Act which has since been abused for partisan politics of the Bush Administration and used by LEO's for an excuse to take us further into the police state we find ourselves deeper in every year. I TOLD YOU SO

I am NOT one who supported the GOAT FUCK STUPID ( since that annoys some here SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH:ph34r:) Iraq war that has gotten so many of my fellow countrymen dead as pawns in a nation building exercise that your not so bright president said he was not interested in pursuing.
I and others who warned the rest of you rah rah rah GO WAR types were called un-American.. terrorist supporters right here in this forum.. Time has again proven those of us who knew it was a bad bad idea that I TOLD YOU SO
That is rather bittersweet, I would rather have those young lives back.

I am ALSO not an American who has forgotten that AMERICANS are supposed to abide by OUR constitution... it applies to all... not to the majority... not just the christians....not just the whites... but ALL of us. It really does dishearten me that so many Americans who should know better... have forgotten what it means to be American[:/][:/]

So what I hear you saying is, that you attack others and call them names and rant on and on because of other's behavior. Hmmm, projection of your own behaviors onto others...Where do I see that so commonly? Oh, yeah, at work, in the prison, from my patients. I will remind you what I remind them, look at YOUR behavior. It's not about everyone else's behavior. It's about your behavior.

I rarely comment on someone's behavior, but I have found your behavior so offensive in the past week or so, that I felt compelled to say something. It appears by what others have written, they share my sentiments. I have not given you any personal attacks. I have pointed out your piss poor behavior, and asked you to behave civilly. You have refused. I am again, pointing it out, in hopes that you and the mods will reflect on your behavior, and act accordingly.

It would be nice if the party that claims to stand for personal responsibility actually took some for All the major fuckups they are responsible for.
Iraq was a huge fuck up. I was against it before it started but off course the idiots who blindly supported war that cost lives, money, ect. I wonder if they even feel a little shame.

This is a democracy ur words mean somthing u have a voice that means u have power, that means u are responsible for the good or bad ideas u support.

Hey look amazon we agree totally on this one.
However I think if we were dealing with poeple who could learns from or even admit their mistakes there would be no need for the conversation to begin with.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

So what I hear you saying is, that you attack others and call them names and rant on and on because of other's behavior. Hmmm, projection of your own behaviors onto others...Where do I see that so commonly? Oh, yeah, at work, in the prison, from my patients. I will remind you what I remind them, look at YOUR behavior. It's not about everyone else's behavior. It's about your behavior.

I rarely comment on someone's behavior, but I have found your behavior so offensive in the past week or so, that I felt compelled to say something. It appears by what others have written, they share my sentiments. I have not given you any personal attacks. I have pointed out your piss poor behavior, and asked you to behave civilly. You have refused. I am again, pointing it out, in hopes that you and the mods will reflect on your behavior, and act accordingly.

So which of the terms that I used in general have you taken to heart and now OWN that has upset you so much that you have gone into attack mode???:S

I have posts from others who are not burdened with right wing sentiments that have an opposite opinion than yours.:o:o:o

Obviously you think one of them was used against you personally and guess what.. it was not.

What you are doing now though is indeed personal and is called a personal attack.

I saw your post in Suggestions when it was pointed out to me by another poster. I have a suggestion for you...if this form of discourse is so upsetting just IGNORE if you wish an IGNORE function. Sit back and roll your eyes rather than posting that personal attack, I do it all the time.

I will abide by the rules as written, if the rules are changed I will abide by the amended rules. I suggest you may want to try the same.

I rather enjoy her post, I think some here are just a little too sensitve when it comes from the left.

This thread was mearly pointing out the hypocrites from the right who wish to deny some their rights based on the same behaivor that they them selves practice.

Your one warning. Cut it out.

I like how telling someone they need to post like an adult is a PA, yet repeated calling people repubiclowns, even emphasizing the words in the bastardization of the term, is not a PA because it's simply political in nature.

one mod I exchanged PMs with said he tried to determine if the post was made with malice when he considered if something was a PA or not.

I've seen much malice on this board. And oddly enough, most of it is centered around dancing around these PA rules.

Then calling me a goat fucking liberal s/b a PA according to you then, right?

So, so angry and discontented. It is sad. :(

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
1981 to 1988 is 7 years-Kallend (oops, it's actually 8 years Kallend)

The decade of the 80's was from 1980 to 1989. 10 years. If you remove 1980 and 1989 you have 1981 to 1988. 8 years.

So, so angry and discontented. It is sad. :(

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
1981 to 1988 is 7 years-Kallend (oops, it's actually 8 years Kallend)

The decade of the 80's was from 1980 to 1989. 10 years. If you remove 1980 and 1989 you have 1981 to 1988. 8 years.

I know....... It must really suck to be over there in the middle of flyover country and not be able to find resources to help with those kinds of issues.

You could always move to a blue state:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Well since we've drifted so far off topic let's steer back to the center shall we?

Mehlman would have been party to the agenda of hostility towards gay and lesbian rights. It was designed to draw conservative and religious supporters out to vote.

Specifics? Which agenda is this?

Mehlman claims that Karl Rove, Bush's chief political adviser, worked to place anti-gay initiatives and referendums on election ballots in 2004 and 2006.

Well, we all know if he's claiming it and he's gay it must be the truth.:S

"Ken Mehlman is horribly homophobic and no matter how orchestrated his coming out is, our community should hold him accountable for his past," Rogers said.

Do you agree Jeanne?
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

Well since we've drifted so far off topic let's steer back to the center shall we?

Mehlman would have been party to the agenda of hostility towards gay and lesbian rights. It was designed to draw conservative and religious supporters out to vote.

Specifics? Which agenda is this? Oh I guess you were not paying attention in 2004 when Karl Rove and the RNC made gay rights cener stage in the BIG WHITE CIRCUS TENT platform to get THE BASE all energized to get out off their fat asses on a Tuesday in November rather than just on Sundays. Guess who was head of the RNC at that time

Mehlman claims that Karl Rove, Bush's chief political adviser, worked to place anti-gay initiatives and referendums on election ballots in 2004 and 2006.

Well, we all know if he's claiming it and he's gay it must be the truth.:S

It was THE wedge issue to get those millions of VALUES VOTERS to the polls in 2004 ( too bad they did not see how badly they were being fed bullshit by people who were themselves deep in that LOG CABIN CLOSET

"Ken Mehlman is horribly homophobic and no matter how orchestrated his coming out is, our community should hold him accountable for his past," Rogers said.

Do you agree Jeanne?

If the gay community wishes to not forgive and forget..that is their right. Maybe given time and showing people by his DEEDS and GOOD WORKS me might be able to shed some of the guilt of harming so many.

Personal attacks are just that my dear, personal. I have a huge disdain for those who have gone down the dark path of the fringe right.

The problem is that you think anyone to the right of your personal views as being on "the dark path of the fringe right".

But I keep it on the level of GENERAL and not personal.

No, you don't; you constantly skirt the line, unless you're saying that all the times you've gotten a timeout have been undeserved - in which case, I'm going to invite you to partake in that "Wisconsin's finest", yourself.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Personal attacks are just that my dear, personal. I have a huge disdain for those who have gone down the dark path of the fringe right.

The problem is that you think anyone to the right of your personal views as being on "the dark path of the fringe right".

No, you don't; you constantly skirt the line, unless you're saying that all the times you've gotten a timeout have been undeserved - in which case, I'm going to invite you to partake in that "Wisconsin's finest", yourself.

WOW.... Its the CALDRON with a kilt calling a kettle black.

And like so many of the fringe right, their LEAN to the right is giving them bedsores all along that side of their bodies.

I know its tough for you on the far right to have to listen to something other than the NON-DISCOURAGING words you are accustomed to from the Pravda of the rePUBICan Party...ie FAUX NEWS but NEWSFLASH... if you really think FAUX NEWS is "Fair and Ballanced" you definitely have a problem. That is not a LEAN... and all the jedi mind tricks in the world will not make it so.

Yes. I have gotten deserved timeouts .... but. there have been a few times that someones interpretation of what I was saying did indeed get an undeserved timeout. Here at the farm some of the cute little animals are far more equal, as you well know.

WOW.... Its the CALDRON with a kilt calling a kettle black.

And like so many of the fringe right, their LEAN to the right is giving them bedsores all along that side of their bodies.

I know its tough for you on the far right to have to listen to something other than the NON-DISCOURAGING words you are accustomed to from the Pravda of the rePUBICan Party...ie FAUX NEWS but NEWSFLASH... if you really think FAUX NEWS is "Fair and Ballanced" you definitely have a problem. That is not a LEAN... and all the jedi mind tricks in the world will not make it so.

Yes. I have gotten deserved timeouts .... but. there have been a few times that someones interpretation of what I was saying did indeed get an undeserved timeout. Here at the farm some of the cute little animals are far more equal, as you well know.

And once again, you prove my point, as well as lawrocket/DFWAJG's.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Just cause YOU say it.. it don't make it so..:ph34r::ph34r:

Same goes for you.

Hell Mike, when it comes to saying things over and over and over in defence of the Texican Glorius Leader, you are his little train:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I think he can I think he can I think he can I think he can I think he can I think he can.... OOOPS.. no he didn't:S:S

Hell Mike, when it comes to saying things over and over and over in defence condemnation of the Texican Glorius Leader, you are his I am Clinton and Obama's little train:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I think he can I think he can I think he can I think he can I think he can I think he can.... OOOPS.. no he didn't:S:S

Fixed that for you.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Hell Mike, when it comes to saying things over and over and over in defence of the Texican Glorius Leader,you are his little train:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Fixed that for you.

Only fixed in Mikee world

Hell Mike, when it comes to saying things over and over and over in defence of the Texican Glorius Leader,you are his little train:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Fixed that for you.

Only fixed in Mikee world

Just like your characterization of conservatives is only true in Jeanne-world.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Oh....

Would that characterization be about closeted conservative gay politicians who do evereything they can to legislate against others who hold the same proclivities????

Or would that be my characterizations of good family values conservatives like Newt Gingrich, John McCain, or those afflicted with the bi-fecta's of adultery AND not telling their wives they are having gay affairs like Larry Craig, Ted Haggard or Floridian Bob "20 dollar blow job" Allen or the conservative Mark Foley that gets to be Chairman of the House Caucus on Missing and Exploited Children, and then sending sexual instant messages and e-mails to teenaged boys that are Congressional pages for more than 10 years

Lord almighty.... I am incapable of listing all the family values conservaturds that have fooled yall over and over and over.

Oh....

Would that characterization be about closeted conservative gay politicians who do evereything they can to legislate against others who hold the same proclivities????

As I recall, politicians are sent to Washington to represent the views of their constituents, not themselves.

Things may be different in Jeanne-world.

Or would that be my characterizations of good family values conservatives like Newt Gingrich, John McCain, or those afflicted with the bi-fecta's of adultery AND not telling their wives they are having gay affairs like Larry Craig, Ted Haggard or Floridian Bob "20 dollar blow job" Allen or the conservative Mark Foley that gets to be Chairman of the House Caucus on Missing and Exploited Children, and then sending sexual instant messages and e-mails to teenaged boys that are Congressional pages for more than 10 years

Or that bang interns in the Oval office after signing a "Defense of Marriage Act", or run gay escort services out of their apartments, or take underage pages out of country for sex... coming to a point, yet?

Lord almighty.... I am incapable of listing all the family values conservaturds that have fooled yall over and over and over.

While you excuse the liberaturds with NO values that fool you over and over and over.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706