Andrewwhyte

Happy treasonous bastards and terrorists day everyone

We were thinking of you guys, fawker :ph34r:

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Hey, you've still got the Falklands.

Yeah, man. Yeah. When did the war between South America and Canada end? Seems, I missed important parts.

Bwahahahaha :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

A federation consisting of ten provinces and three territories, Canada is governed as a parliamentary democracy and a constitutional monarchy with Queen Elizabeth II as its head of state.

You were saying?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

?????? Canada???

That was French territory.

Okay, I think I see where the confusion is coming from. The original poster is Canadian, but you have to look at his profile to figure that out. But he's posting a message which seems to be about American Independence Day, which celebrates America's freedom from England.

So what the heck is this thread about: Canada or England?

Quite correct John. My ancestors were loyal English subjects at the time.

Mike you seem to be confusing Her Majesty with her government for that part of her realm that is the United Kingdom. I am no more British than I am New Zealander. Mr Obama is the president of all Californians, but that doesn't make you a Californian.

Mike you seem to be confusing Her Majesty with her government for that part of her realm that is the United Kingdom. I am no more British than I am New Zealander. Mr Obama is the president of all Californians, but that doesn't make you a Californian.

Heh heh, I have to laugh at the thought of considering Mike as an "Obaman". Heh, heh heh.

Canada is no longer part of the Commonwealth, then? Elizabeth isn't on the 20 anymore?

:):P

I understood how you meant it, and evidently John did too...I'm poking fun at the people who didn't.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

The original poster is Canadian, but you have to look at his profile to figure that out.

Eh? Please see the attachment.

But he's posting a message which seems to be about American Independence Day, which celebrates America's freedom from England.

So what the heck is this thread about: Canada or England?

Uh, America?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

A federation consisting of ten provinces and three territories, Canada is governed as a parliamentary democracy and a constitutional monarchy with Queen Elizabeth II as its head of state.

You were saying?

Dude. Are you seriously, seriously going to try and argue with someone for pointing out that Canada does not own the Falkland Islands?

Think very carefully before you reply...

You were saying?

Dude. Are you seriously, seriously going to try and argue with someone for pointing out that Canada does not own the Falkland Islands?

Think very carefully before you reply...

Read back a few posts and I'm sure you'll figure it out. After all, John and I already did.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Read back a few posts and I'm sure you'll figure it out. After all, John and I already did.

John didn't even know where Andrew was from and his last post wask asking what the whole thread was about. What exactly do you think he's got figured out?

And you, nothing you wrote in your next post involved backing away from picking an argument with someone who pointed out that Canada does not own the Falkland Islands.

Are you really going to carry on down that road?

Make up whatever 'road' you want, jakee, I don't really give a flying fuck. I assure you that I'm well aware that Canada isn't England, regardless of the Queen being the head of the Commonwealth that they are both part of.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Make up whatever 'road' you want, jakee, I don't really give a flying fuck. I assure you that I'm well aware that Canada isn't England, regardless of the Queen being the head of the Commonwealth that they are both part of.

So when you acted like what you were saying contradicted what Christel was saying, and asked her "You were saying" you were actually well aware that what she was saying was correct?

Kinda makes me wonder why you said it, then. Seems like personal rivalries are more important to you than facts.

Hope you have a good one.:P