falxori

An interesting analysis of the flotilla coverage

The #1 way of preventing terrorism is to provide people with two unalienable human rights.
1) Right to freedom of movement and assembly.
2) Right to work and make a living.

You left out a really important number 3

3) Right to be free of Jews in the middle east. Yep, move out all those pesky Jews and terrorism might actually decline (for a few months).

Speaking of which has any one seen this "god"?
We need to talk to him about a few things!

Last I checked... the GOD that the Hebrews worship... is the same one that Islam worships....:S:S:S

I oh so love it when you pull the brown people race card... since the Arabs all across muslim lands EXPELLED or killed off most of their jews... and many that did manage to escape the pogrom of the ARABS ended up in Israel...
Freom WIKI

Jews who immigrated to Israel from Arab lands and their descendants constitute about 40% of Jewish Israelis

HOLY SHIT BATMAN

You continually sidestep all the sephardic Jews.. and the Ethiopian Jews...AND the jews who managed to escape their "benefactors" across the Arab world:S:S:S
From WIKI yet again since this information does seem to be missing from Al Jizzzzzzerra and Hamas sites.

The Arab countries of North Africa and the Middle East were home to around 900,000 Jews in 1945. Fueled by anti-Zionism[96] after the founding of Israel, systematic persecution caused almost all of these Jews to flee to Israel, North America, and Europe in the 1950s (see Jewish exodus from Arab lands). Today, around 8,000 Jews remain in all Arab nations combined.[4]

Iran is home to around 10,800 Jews, down from a population of 100,000 Jews before the 1979 revolution. After the revolution some of the Iranian Jews emigrated to Israel or Europe but most of them emigrated (with their non-Jewish Iranian compatriots) to the United States (especially Los Angeles, where the principal community is called "Tehrangeles").

You know what I find funny.
The irony of the situation.

Didn't the Germans round up all the Jews of Eastern Europe and force them to live in very confined space and slowly starved them to deah?

Now haven't the Israelies done the same thing with the Palestenians? Execpt that unlike the Jews these darn good for nothing Palestenians keep fighting badk and not starving! I mean really! Don't they know they are not gods chosen people! God only likes people of European decent who can't get tans.

WHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

Talk about missing the point...... sheesh

How much humanitarian aid goes into the Gaza Strip daily from Israel and Egypt???

More racism....nice job..except its like way off the mark as usual. check the post above... it seems like more than > 40% of the jewish population (80% of Israel are jewish) seem fully capable of tanning just fine.

Didn't the Germans round up all the Jews of Eastern Europe and force them to live in very confined space and slowly starved them to deah?

As Kennedy asks, "Who the fuck taught you your history?"

There was nothing slow about the starvation work camps before Hitler focused on the extermination.

And I don't recall hearing about the prisoners of Aushwitz firing rockets into the countryside. Nor the southern border of each camp to a friendly nation.

Bloody hell mate you don't half go on. Jews are probably not secretly Nazis. Your main point seems to be that Israel is more powerful than Palestine and it's all so unfair. Well yeah, it's war. A war which Israel could easily end. The flotilla thing was handled poorly but we all know it could've been far, far worse.

It took over 100 years for most US Americans to realize that the Indians weren't necessarily the bad guys.

Not at all a fair nor accurate comparison.
The Protectionist Principle is valid, IMO. I've stood in the rocket craters (fresh) from Hamas rockets. I've seen first hand, the cowardly Hamas attacks that use women and children as part of their game. I've filmed in the tunnels Hamas has dug under the border.
I believe Israel has a right to extend protections for themselves.
The US did much the same thing when Russia put nukes in Cuba. The US protected their interests even in the threat of full-scale nuclear war.
If we knew for certain that the Iranians were transporting a small nuclear device into international waters with the intent of killing Americans, we'd stop that ship. One way or another, but certainly not with paintball guns.

Israel has a right to exist.
Hamas doesn't agree and is pledged to drive the Israeli's into the sea (killing all Jews).
It's really that simple.
What's the difference between Hitler and Hamas?
Strategy. But we say all the time that the Jews should have answered the Nazi knock with a gun.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/i-want-to-be-a-shahid-flotilla-activist-hoped-for-martyrdom-1.293953

This is scary. This guy has tried twice to be a martyr, joined the flotilla hoping to die in the name of Allah while helping to kill Jews.

There are people out there that believe that trading Israel off to the Muslim world would create a point of peace with Islam. This simply isn't so. Islam has targets well beyond their hopes of wiping Israel off the map.

And I don't recall hearing about the prisoners of Aushwitz firing rockets into the countryside..

Hey look not my fault they didn't stand up and fight. I mean really! Kind of sad wouldn't you say?

I'm sure the Germans would have thought twice if there were a few good rockets maybe they would have thougth twice.

But back on topic, any way you cut this....well except here in the US...things don't look good for our one and only friends in the Middle East. Remember Turkey was their only real friend. And it looks as if they may have done a good job with endign that friendship.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Perhaps you get your news from Alja-liars, or Reuters, BBC, the guardian, etc. They have been shown to fabricate the news instead of report it, and to simply report what palestinian advocates say without checking if it is true.

Try http://honestreporting.com/ I understand that it might be offensive to consider that what you think is not true, especially when it comes from a Jewish source, but you might try if you really are interested in confirming what you believe. They don't pretend to be unbiased, as compared to mainstream sources such as Reuters, BBC...

If you noticed I did not use Aljazerr but I find it very odd that you consider no other source valid other then a Jewish source.

I think again here is me using logic . That most Muslim and Jewish sources will be bias.
So I do not understand when the BBC and Reuters is added to that list. Once again I think if they would have said what you wanted to hear they would be valid off course until they said something negative about Israel.
Again I don’t get that way of thinking.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

I've seen first hand, the cowardly Hamas attacks that use women and children as part of their game

Have you seen the IDF shoot kids throwing rocks. How about snipers killing woman and child.

Dropping a bomb that kills 9 kids. This was not Hamas hiding at a play ground the bomb was dropped on a suburban area.

How about running a young American girl over with a bulldozer.

Any of those actions seem like things you should be proud off. Just because you got to see what they showed you first hand doesn’t mean that’s all there is or was.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

2) Never drop a line on a deck of a ship. Really! I know that the US pays IDF for its education and it would be nice if they actually paid attention for once. All one of these people had to do was take the rope, tie it to a solid part of the deck and the Capitan to either stop the ship or make a hard U turn. And that bird in the sky would be nothing more than fish food.

According to The Times, the first ropes to be lowered were seized and tethered.

Perhaps you get your news from Alja-liars, or Reuters, BBC, the guardian, etc. They have been shown to fabricate the news instead of report it, and to simply report what palestinian advocates say without checking if it is true.

Try http://honestreporting.com/ I understand that it might be offensive to consider that what you think is not true, especially when it comes from a Jewish source, but you might try if you really are interested in confirming what you believe. They don't pretend to be unbiased, as compared to mainstream sources such as Reuters, BBC...

If you noticed I did not use Aljazerr but I find it very odd that you consider no other source valid other then a Jewish source.

I think again here is me using logic . That most Muslim and Jewish sources will be bias.
So I do not understand when the BBC and Reuters is added to that list. Once again I think if they would have said what you wanted to hear they would be valid off course until they said something negative about Israel.
Again I don’t get that way of thinking.

OK - so you don't want to hear it from CNN, ABC, NBC, or CBS, they are biased, but you don't listen to Fox, because they are biased. So you find an article that agrees with your beliefs and then you call that unbiased.

Got it, thanks.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Have you seen the IDF shoot kids throwing rocks. How about snipers killing woman and child.

Nope, and I'll bet you haven't either.

I have had my vehicle pelted with pieces of broken concrete from Muslims because we were there to shoot video for a non-partisan investigatory group. I have never been brought to Israel by any Jewish organization, and I am not Jewish. Nor do I follow the Jewish culture or religion.
I do recognize their right to exist. To paint Israel as the aggressor in their fight to exist is ignorance.
I have seen (from US sources, not Jewish sources) several clips showing IDF demonstrating incredible restraint against Hamas terrorists due to the potential of collateral damage.

Bottom line from my perspective;
-Islam is a culture that is sworn to eradicate Jews and all non Muslims.
-Islam has taken steps to affect and perpetuate the above on multiple occasions and threatents to take it to a greater scale.
-I'm not Muslim.

Who the fuck taught you your history?

From the quality and style of his posts, an Iranian sponsored comic book...

I can argue with opinions and I can argue with perspective. I can't argue with sick, delusional imagination

O
A proud representative of God's chosen people.
"Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero."

funny, I'm pretty sure you've used Israeli newspapers as sources many times before.
so they are valid only when they criticize Israel?

there is 100% freedom of speech in Israel. True, sometimes they tend to chip in for national moral but more often than not, the Israeli media is much more balanced than the other sources mentioned

I can argue with opinions and I can argue with perspective. I can't argue with sick, delusional imagination

O

You know what this reminds me of?
When Jesus H Bush was in power and the bible thumping nut jobs use to go around praising how he could do no wrong. It's the same with this situation.
To every post just type "Americas only friend in the middle east can do no wrong."

Don't argue, if it's what you believe just say it.
I'm sure they could have blown those boats out of the water and odds are quite a few in the US would have said "Americas only friend in the middle east could and will do no wrong."

And that's what it comes down to. Peoples beliefs vs. human rights.

And this is where you question my education and my heritage and end with.... "Americas only friend in the middle east can do no wrong."
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

sounds like you have a serious inferiority complex.
We are god's chosen people, live with it.
Show me one religion (including yours) that doesn't say they're god's favorites?
would be a hard sell if they didn't...
but that's irrelevant for this incident

your posts make no sense.
it's almost amusing...

Well I am a Christian but I acknowlede the Hebrews/Jews as the "chosen people" still..... anyway thats a bit off topic. If I where a soldier I would have reacted to being attacked in the same manner. That boat knew they were going through a blockade. It is like attacking cops when you pull up to a DUI checkpoint when you knew it was going to be there bc the radio announced that it was so. I think both sides have done wrong but I do not think that Israel has intentions of genocide but I do think the Palastine does. It is just my opinion.
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

I think again here is me using logic

No, you're most definitely not using logic. I never said it was the only valid source. It was obvious you were accepting the lies that have been offered so long and wanted to help your understanding of the truth.

I offered a biased source to help you realize how so many other sources are too lazy to do fact checking when handed a supposed news story that involves Israel.

It must be very frustrating that your side (I do give you credit for choosing sides instead of pretending to be neutral) has been beaten by that little country of Israel for so long.

To get away from the nastiness if we may, seriously now, what do you think of Sadat's choice to pursue peace? Do you think it was a good move? The fact that despite the political unrest (including assasinations on both sides) that developed as a result, it has worked, hasn't it? Given this, shouldn't Israel be given credit for being a willing partner in peace, when it is sincerely pursued? I do not give Arafat or Hamas credit for sincerely pursuing peace. I am optimistic that it can happen in that manner as Sadat did with Egypt, are you? I have brought this point up so many times, but I don't ever remember anyone acknowledging that we need more leadership in the Arab world like Sadat. Can't a palestinian supporter bring themselves to say that?
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Well I am a Christian but I acknowlede the Hebrews/Jews as the "chosen people" still.....

just to be clear, i dont think jews are a chosen people.
nor does most israelis and this whole stupid concept is irrelevant.

using religion aand what color are people (without even knowing that most israelis are pretty colorful too) is stupid and racist

O

You know what this reminds me of?
When Jesus H Bush was in power and the bible thumping nut jobs use to go around praising how he could do no wrong. It's the same with this situation.
To every post just type "Americas only friend in the middle east can do no wrong."

Don't argue, if it's what you believe just say it.
I'm sure they could have blown those boats out of the water and odds are quite a few in the US would have said "Americas only friend in the middle east could and will do no wrong."

And this is where you question my education and my heritage and end with.... "Americas only friend in the middle east can do no wrong."

You don't ever seem to address the questions brought up by others. That isn't a debate at all, just deflection, insults, bigotry, nastiness... Even by internet forum standards, you are really trolling.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

This thread is a seminal example of why there will never be peace in the Middle East.

"Americas only friend in the middle east can do no wrong."

see how easy was that! :)And that's how you argue.
Not bring up basic human rights or any of that fun stuff. Go right into the can do no wrong.
It's a great place to be.

You place a pouplation in a refugee camp, drprive them of their basic human rights and then wonder why they want to kill you?

See! It's easy! Give it a shot!

Shah, there's wrong on both sides. Really.
By reacting violently to the expected boarding, the Turkish ship ruined what would otherwise have been a great PR opportunity to look like angels.

The other ships expected to be boarded apparently; the Turkish ship should have too.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

This thread is a seminal example of why there will never be peace in the Middle East.

see how easy was that! :)And that's how you argue.
Not bring up basic human rights or any of that fun stuff. Go right into the can do no wrong.
It's a great place to be.

You place a pouplation in a refugee camp, drprive them of their basic human rights and then wonder why they want to kill you?

See! It's easy! Give it a shot!

I do think the Palistinians were doing their best at killing jews LONG before 1948 when they joined ALL of their Arab neighbors and attacked the new State of Israel???.... Does it matter the Palistinians were helping the Germans during that war perpetrating war crimes???

The Israeli's have done some fucked up shit.. but on balance.. the Arabs and the Palistinians have done a LOT MORE FUCKED UP SHIT and have a stated policy of genocide.... which if you 2 are to be believed... thinking that they are doing it( TOTALLY fucked up by the way) the Israeli's could have solved the Palistinian question in their favor several decades ago:S:S:S

And this comes down to Reality vs Your Perceptions and until you question your perceptions, you're not going to see the reality. The argument you support has been addressed and disassembled point by point in both threads on the subject and yet you continue to spout the SAME blather. I don't think you'll ever get past the baggage to see the truth.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

Shah, there's wrong on both sides. Really.
By reacting violently to the expected boarding, the Turkish ship ruined what would otherwise have been a great PR opportunity to look like angels.

Oh, they still got good PR, with protests all over the world from people who couldn't be bothered to examine the full event.

In an emotional war, dead people are worth more than a debate about boarding a ship or enforcing a blockade. The latter would not be front page material.

Since this debate doesn't look so good from an objective standpoint, they stuck to the emotional.