rhys

The scentific method or assumtion, what are you inclined to beleive.

You ar saying that the top explosives experts in the commercial market will know about every incendiary that has been developed?

That is assumtion my freind and if that is what you base you beleifs in then there is no wonder you are so askew from reality.

Oh, right.

So on the one hand, a bunch of random twats with YouTube accounts who you agree with are well informed enough about explosives and incendiaries to "know" that Thermate was used to bring down the Twin Towers - but people that work with explosives to bring down buildings every day of their professional lives who you disagree with couldn't possibly know enough about explosives and incendiaries to know if the Towers were brought down by them or not.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

idocy is letting yourself believe the the impication from this are anything to ignore, forget, or sweep under the carpet.

Do you not think the Iraq, and afghanistan scenario is not a problem?

Why is there no emphasis in the trial for the supposed pepertrator?

10 years later, you have a guy (KSM)you say is responasable, in custody, all this bullshit being said about another guy (OBL) that has been blamed, the whole time but nothing ever eventuates about it even though the mans family is close friends of Americas elite and trillions of dollars being fed into the monster.

So fucking what?

Disagreeing with the conduct of the War on Terror, disagreeing with the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq - these are not good reasons to accept the ludicrous idea that the Towers were demolished.

The fact that you keep bringing up the WoT just shows that the physics of what happened that day is frankly irrelevant to you. You don't believe the Towers were demolished because the physics and engineering arguments of the Truthers have convinced you - you agree with Truther physics because you believe the Towers were demolished.

The fact that you keep bringing up the WoT just shows that the physics of what happened that day is frankly irrelevant to you. You don't believe the Towers were demolished because the physics and engineering arguments of the Truthers have convinced you - you agree with Truther physics because you believe the Towers were demolished.

Well of course. That's why it's the "scentific method": if it smells right to him, it must be true.

Don

I do belive some people are predisposed to trying to find anything that will fit their preconcieved ideas about other countries.

Countries, governments, whatevery you try to suppose i balme al this on it is quite clear that you have no intention of trying to understand, rather you are intent on not undrstanding.

america, has nothing to do with this problem and the amrican government is not at fault, the american people are surely not responsable, but who is?

The corrupt!

Corruption has no boaders and no boundries or rules. corruption is a part of our human nature and ignoring it is very dangerous indeed.

when you believe the official story, you ignore corruption, as it is plainly evident that corruption, form parties including the usa and middle eastern countries is to blame.

yet the elephant in the room is too large for anyone to do anything about...
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

idiocy is allowing you to resurrect an old thread.

Winter blues, eh?

idocy is letting yourself believe the the impication from this are anything to ignore, forget, or sweep under the carpet.

Do you not think the Iraq, and afghanistan scenario is not a problem?

Why is there no emphasis in the trial for the supposed pepertrator?

10 years later, you have a guy (KSM)you say is responasable, in custody, all this bullshit being said about another guy (OBL) that has been blamed, the whole time but nothing ever eventuates about it even though the mans family is close friends of Americas elite and trillions of dollars being fed into the monster.

You pretend that that issue is worth forgetting about because you invested you reputation on it 5 years ago, when you seriously anybody that believed anything other thena the official story was a fool...

...because you so desparately do not want to believe it, not only do you have to admit fault, but it becomes the point in time where a person realises that our society is rotten to the bone!

Nobody wants to know this uncomfortble truth, and what impact we have on the very life that sustains us. Our frivilous and unsustainable lifestyles are too easy for us now and changing is apparently...

too hard!

[:/]

but the truth is the truth and there is no ecaping it.

I've finally figured out what the Truthers (and other woo-woo proponents of stuff like fake Moon landings, Planet X, religion, flying reindeer, etc) remind me of the most - GREETING CARDS!

Bunch of fluff, catchy phrasework, and an occasional bit of humor. The woo-woos all work for Hallmark.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

so for what occasions do you buy the 9/11 line from Hallmark?

Pearl Harbor Day?

Either that or for a wedding (first marriage of course).
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

I've finally figured out what the Truthers (and other woo-woo proponents of stuff like fake Moon landings, Planet X, religion, flying reindeer, etc) remind me of the most - GREETING CARDS!

Bunch of fluff, catchy phrasework, and an occasional bit of humor. The woo-woos all work for Hallmark.

When you have the current global situaton, as it is, and soldiers and civilians dying on a daily basis, you have the military that is supposeed to protect the world, attacking it.

You have all this blamed on a single event that has yet to be thouroughly investigated and you have the nerve to say I am making things up.

Deniers are reluctant to admit that they are wrong, even when they are quite certain they are, admitting fault is not an easy task and especially when you have invested your integrety and intellegence on it.

The way 911 is treated is a joke, it is blamed on the worlds biggest problems but if you want to talk about it and discuss anything other than the very unlikely official scenario, then you are a fool?

You are a fool not to.

Questioning is how we advance.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

When you have the current global situaton, as it is, and soldiers and civilians dying on a daily basis, you have the military that is supposeed to protect the world, attacking it.

You have all this blamed on a single event that has yet to be thouroughly investigated and you have the nerve to say I am making things up.

Deniers are reluctant to admit that they are wrong, even when they are quite certain they are, admitting fault is not an easy task and especially when you have invested your integrety and intellegence on it.

The way 911 is treated is a joke, it is blamed on the worlds biggest problems but if you want to talk about it and discuss anything other than the very unlikely official scenario, then you are a fool?

You are a fool not to.

Questioning is how we advance.

Depends on the questions. Like opinions, ideas, and "theories" some questions are just plain stupid. Or, as they say at Demotivators, there are no stupid questions, but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Depends on the questions. Like opinions, ideas, and "theories" some questions are just plain stupid. Or, as they say at Demotivators, there are no stupid questions, but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

What a fucking cop out!

Harden up and back up your assertions if you are going to take the effort.

9/11 is blamed for all that shit, based on the 'intellegence' and we are not allowed to question these assertions, even when this 'intellegence' has failed us numerous times in the past?

Like fucking shit, if you want to live under thumb like a lemming then help yourself, but don't try to ridicule me, if you cannot actually substanciate those assertions.

Bring it on sunshine! Not you nor any of these self proclaimed experts have been able to clarify your standpoint on these unanswered questions without resorting to relying someones word for it.

I am still asking questions on possibly the most relevant subject in modern history and you try to call me an idiot!

You want to act like it is an irrelevant subject and that there is no need to discuss it anymore and whether the presented hypothesis is in fact correct and learn from what happened.

It is blatanlty obvious why you think this way and you may fool yourself and you lemming mates, but you certainly do not fool me.

If you can convince me then fine.

If you heav intregrety you would be able to confirm your thoughts concisely without ridiculing anybody and laying it out in easily understood language.

If all you have is ridicule to protect yourself, then you are nothing more than a cop out.

And you have the audacity to imply that I am an idiot.

:D

harden up and back up your assertions.

Speaking of - when ARE you going to answer where the explosives came from, rhys?

it is blatanlty obvious why you think this way and the only person you are fooling is yoursef.

Indeed - that's why you rarely get answers, anymore.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Beacause in answering those questions, one would have to reverse their previous standpoint and admit fault.

Otherwise they would have to resort to lying and nobody likes lying, esecially they know they won't get away with it.

When the majority are in this position the elephant in the room lays dormant.

if you want to live under thumb like a lemming then help yourself, but don't try to ridicule me....

If you heav intregrety you would be able to confirm your thoughts concisely without ridiculing anybody and laying it out in easily understood language.

If all you have is ridicule to protect yourself, then you are nothing more than a cop out.

For fuck's sake man, can you not hear yourself?

Fucking joke.

Beacause in answering those questions, one would have to reverse their previous standpoint and admit fault.

So, that's why you never answer the questions about how the explosives got there or any of the other physics questions.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Fucking joke.

ahh the only joke is the one that tries to win a debate with name calling. No content just plain old childish namecalling.

I am quite capable of an intellegent conversation, you're not willing to go down that road.

You are calling the subject of the utmost importance a joke, and you are willing to accept the losses of life, recources and ecology ? what reason is there for this destruction.

Today I hear Obama( those that control what goes on) is (are) bringing the (most of ) boys home (and then likley stationing them in Afghanistan).

For all these years we have dabated what should and should not have happened, why, how and who...

Now the troops are coming home with thier tails between your legs (just like vietnam), a fucking mess of a situation left and no resolve, and you still have the audacity to call me a joke.

Seriously you need to take a look at yourself if you can actually come out and ridicule me for quaetioning this mess.

There is a reality out there (death and destruction that you are paying$$$ for) that doesn't quite sink into your head...

you are not allowed to question yet you are supposed to be free.

my ass!

Fucking joke.

ahh the only joke is the one that tries to win a debate with name calling.

And that's exactly why I asked you the question: can you not fucking hear yourself? Honestly I don't know how you can breath through the stench of your own hypocrisy.

I'll quote you again, from the very same post that you're whining and whinging about people calling you names - "if you want to live under thumb like a lemming then help yourself". You're a joke.

You are calling the subject of the utmost importance a joke, and you are willing to accept the losses of life, recources and ecology ? what reason is there for this destruction.

Today I hear Obama( those that control what goes on) is (are) bringing the (most of ) boys home (and then likley stationing them in Afghanistan).

For all these years we have dabated what should and should not have happened, why, how and who...

Now the troops are coming home with thier tails between your legs (just like vietnam), a fucking mess of a situation left and no resolve, and you still have the audacity to call me a joke.

You are a joke.

These things have absolutely nothing to do with whether 9/11 was an inside job. If we accept that you're morally right in opposing the war in Iraq it does not mean that you are factually right in calling 9/11 an inside job, nor does it mean that the lies you propogate are noble and true by association.

You bitch and moan about people calling you names when your entire argument now (the 'physics' having been disproved long, long ago) is based on smearing your opposition by association with the war in Iraq and Afghan. You talk about what other people are willing to accept, when you are not even willing to think about what they have to say because you've already dismissed it as morally corrupt support for the war when in fact it has sweet fuck all to do with it.

Wake The Fuck Up.:|

What a fucking cop out!

Harden up and back up your assertions if you are going to take the effort.

9/11 is blamed for all that shit, based on the 'intellegence' and we are not allowed to question these assertions, even when this 'intellegence' has failed us numerous times in the past?

Like fucking shit, if you want to live under thumb like a lemming then help yourself, but don't try to ridicule me, if you cannot actually substanciate those assertions.

Bring it on sunshine! Not you nor any of these self proclaimed experts have been able to clarify your standpoint on these unanswered questions without resorting to relying someones word for it.

I am still asking questions on possibly the most relevant subject in modern history and you try to call me an idiot!

You want to act like it is an irrelevant subject and that there is no need to discuss it anymore and whether the presented hypothesis is in fact correct and learn from what happened.

It is blatanlty obvious why you think this way and you may fool yourself and you lemming mates, but you certainly do not fool me.

If you can convince me then fine.

And you have the audacity to imply that I am an idiot.

Can anyone else picture the bulging veins and frothing at the mouth? :D

The depth of your lack of understanding is shown by your acceptance of your video to be showing an experiment. If you knew better you would be embarrassed.

For now you have shown that your ability to engage in intellegent discussion is limited.

Unless you can have some sort of scientific explanation to present or at least an attempt to clarify your assertions, will lead me to believe you lost interest after 30 seconds and decided to throw an insult instead.
:D

Ok, I will specifically show the errors in your assertions. See the attached file. You do not have uniform accel, you do not have the accuracy needed to claim 1g accel.

Please try to address the issues at hand, instead of going on a tirade of general insults.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

And that's exactly why I asked you the question: can you not fucking hear yourself? Honestly I don't know how you can breath through the stench of your own hypocrisy.

If you are going to call me a hypocrite you will have to go at least some way in explaining how that is so. Once again name calling goes no way in exlaining your standpoint.

I'll quote you again, from the very same post that you're whining and whinging about people calling you names - "if you want to live under thumb like a lemming then help yourself". You're a joke.

You call me a lemming for going against the grain? That is one I would like to hear explained, it seems like a big old cop out to me.

Maybe you can clarify? at least I attempt to explain myself.

You are a joke.

These things have absolutely nothing to do with whether 9/11 was an inside job. If we accept that you're morally right in opposing the war in Iraq it does not mean that you are factually right in calling 9/11 an inside job, nor does it mean that the lies you propogate are noble and true by association.

I never said they did, i was arguing the point of whether it was reasonable to question what we are told or not, the facts speak for themselves.

You lot try to tell me there is no reason to suspect inside foreknowledge of the attacks, when it is clear that there is all the reason, there are no deefinitive conclusions at this stage, except the false and misleading official conspiracy theory.

You are not using the scientific method, you are assuming what you are told from one party, the suspected party, is correct.

That is assumtion and is not scientific.

what can you do reseach if this information is correct or not, when the facts and figures that made the conclusion are kept secret?

Nothing!

You have to rely on other people word, and these people have lied to you time and time again.

you know this becasue you bitch about it all day in other threads on other subjects, how is 9/11 any different?

You bitch and moan about people calling you names when your entire argument now (the 'physics' having been disproved long, long ago) is based on smearing your opposition by association with the war in Iraq and Afghan.

When you say 'long ago', what year are we talking here?
Are you talking about when everybody including NIST flatly denied that freefall did not occur in the collapse, or afterwards when it was included in their report?

You guys were convinced from day dot that it was just a bunch of arabs hijacking a plane and the impacts and resulting fires were the only cause, simple as that and that is the decision you stand by. That hypothesis still has untold remaining questions and unfinished experiements, and is increasingly less likeley the more one delves into the physics of it.

The presence of explosives in the dust is ignored by your ilk and palmed off as lies.
Your assertions are supported by words, and no experiemnt or investigation. Mine and the hypothesis i am most inclined to agree with at this stage are supported by evidence that nobody is willing to acknowledge or even look at.

acknowledgeing this evidence would render the official hypothesis useless and it seems this is a fact that you and your buddies would rather ignore, obvious.

You cannot simply ignore evidence, and that is all you are doing, ignoring it.

this makes one ignorant.

Alot has changed in what we know and the knowledge we have avialable to us, the only thing that hasn't changed it the bigoted and stubborn ficticious opionions that so violently oppose any forward movement in the understanding of what really happened that day.

Now your army is coing home from a war that was clearly lost, and now you have created a haven for criminals that have nothing but anger and contempt for your country.

9/11 was used as a reason for that war, you have spent over a $trillion on a waste of time and you don't want to learn from it.

why?

You talk about what other people are willing to accept, when you are not even willing to think about what they have to say because you've already dismissed it as morally corrupt support for the war when in fact it has sweet fuck all to do with it.

I have listened to everything you have all said.

I am just yet to be convinced that there are no lies involved .

the scientific method does not base its theories on assumtion,but that is what you are trying to convince me to do.

There are some simple things that reamin unexplained and the ongoing reluctance to explain or even except them, BY ANYBODY is a sure sign that there will be no attempt to do so.

This is called lying!

If you are going to call me a hypocrite you will have to go at least some way in explaining how that is so. Once again name calling goes no way in exlaining your standpoint.

You complain about name calling while constantly name calling. What do you think hypocrisy means?

You call me a lemming for going against the grain? That is one I would like to hear explained, it seems like a big old cop out to me.

Maybe you can clarify? at least I attempt to explain myself.

In was quoting you. You were calling people lemmings, a whole two lines before you complained about people calling you names.

I never said they did,

And yet you obviously think so.

You guys were convinced from day dot that it was just a bunch of arabs hijacking a plane

You've stated that you thought it was a controlled demolition the first time you watched it on TV. Ever since then you've been grasping for any 'evidence' that will support your preconcieved notion no matter how tenuous or stupid.

9/11 was used as a reason for that war, you have spent over a $trillion on a waste of time and you don't want to learn from it.

And there you go again. You, my friend, are the one who will fail to learn any lessons from the recent Gulf conflicts if you keep grasping onto this stupid notion that it was all set up pre-9/11.

the scientific method does not base its theories on assumtion,but that is what you are trying to convince me to do.

Assumption would be a big step up from the lies that you're currently regurgitating.

Ok, I will specifically show the errors in your assertions. See the attached file. You do not have uniform accel, you do not have the accuracy needed to claim 1g accel.

Please try to address the issues at hand, instead of going on a tirade of general insults.

I could not open that attachment. I am interested indeed on its content though.

I assume it is a graph of the momentum of the WTC7 collapse time that shows a slight variation in consistency with true freefall time, but that is an assumtion so I will need you to clarify before I comment, it looks like an xl document, if you could save it as an 2003 version please.

I will not insult you if you remain diplomatic with me, but if you want a go, I'm always up for it.:ph34r:

Q: What is the difference between a 911 Truther and a dead cat?

A: Dead cats are still useful.

ahh such eloquence and intellect. You are such a great role model.:D

A real ambassedor for your trade.:D