Calvin19

Muhammad

Technically, you're making a racially targeted remark. When they come to where ever you are and cut your fucking head off, we'll talk to you. We'll see how you hold up. Trust me Bro, these people want to kill you, and yours. Ya might want to watch the smart remarks. Or Apologize to them in these forums, if you have the nerve. Chances are you wont do it.

Whoose Muhammad
-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"

All media sources need to show cartoons of muhammad at the same time, so none can be specifically targeted haha. How the middle east still has our balls in a vice over this is beyond me.

It is terrifying, right? that words typed by extremist muslims can have so much affect on the right to free speech?

Technically, you're making a racially targeted remark. When they come to where ever you are and cut your fucking head off, we'll talk to you. We'll see how you hold up. Trust me Bro, these people want to kill you, and yours. Ya might want to watch the smart remarks. Or Apologize to them in these forums, if you have the nerve. Chances are you wont
do it.

ABSOLUTELY NOT A RACIAL REMARK. This was a statement regarding the extremist group "revolution muslim" and terrorist groups similar.

I mean no offense to the Muslim religion and community.

Technically, you're making a racially targeted remark. When they come to where ever you are and cut your fucking head off, we'll talk to you. We'll see how you hold up. Trust me Bro, these people want to kill you, and yours. Ya might want to watch the smart remarks. Or Apologize to them in these forums, if you have the nerve. Chances are you wont
do it.

ABSOLUTELY NOT A RACIAL REMARK. This was a statement regarding the extremist group "revolution muslim" and terrorist groups similar.

Good for you man. Islam or whatever your religion is when you try to force others to be like you YOU CAN GO FUCK YOUR SELF. These ass holes are in NY and use the freedom this country offers to restrict others freedom of speech by threats. I want one of these ass holes to go to a country in the middle east and say something negative about one of their leaders. see what happens to them.

By the way i am Muslim and what offends me is ass holes hijacking my religion only so they can bring more hate to the world. Fuck them ALL,
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Technically, you're making a racially targeted remark. When they come to where ever you are and cut your fucking head off, we'll talk to you. We'll see how you hold up. Trust me Bro, these people want to kill you, and yours. Ya might want to watch the smart remarks. Or Apologize to them in these forums, if you have the nerve. Chances are you wont do it.

Whoose Muhammad

Sounded more to me like a religiously targeted remark. Unless Muslim has somehow become a race.

As for the extremists that want us dead, f*ck them. Wrap their asses in bacon and bury em alive facing west in a grave filled with Jack Daniels and Hustler magazines.

Mmmmm, bacon.
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

If Muhammad were around today, he'd have to register as a sex offender. Amongst his many wives was a 9 YEAR OLD?!

He was as much a wannabe as Joseph Smith - or any of the followers of Cousin Jesus, for that matter. As far as his particular version of the Universal Religion goes, it is surely the most virulent. The only relationship his phobosophy has with peace is the "rest in" variety.

Len Deighton noted after the Rodney King riots that, if America was a lunatic asylum, California was the Violent Ward. Similarly, given that religion in general is little more than a socially acceptable form of psychosis (having conversations with characters who have been dead for millennia - or never existed in the first place? come on...), islam is truly psychopathic.

Having a huge population committed to truly lunatic delusions with overlays of unlimited violence, it is hardly surprising that there is a tendency to avoid pissing them off by various media. There is not much future in antagonizing any population so truly malevolent.

As usual, those who are most given to dish it out are the ones least able to take it. Mick Jagger's advice to those unable to take a joke applies.

BSBD,

Winsor

By the way i am Muslim and what offends me is ass holes hijacking my religion only so they can bring more hate to the world. Fuck them ALL,

Right on, man! Fucking extremists!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Good for you man. Islam or whatever your religion is when you try to force others to be like you YOU CAN GO FUCK YOUR SELF. These ass holes are in NY and use the freedom this country offers to restrict others freedom of speech by threats. I want one of these ass holes to go to a country in the middle east and say something negative about one of their leaders. see what happens to them.

well said
"Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero."

I get his point, but i wouldn't really say that it was well said....

I just understand why he would be more pissed about this than the rest of the people here and why he would want to disassociate himself with what they represent.

O
"Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero."

do it.

I couldn't agree more Darius. I'd like to see that prick Supermaxed. What a tosser. What is it with converts? So many turn out to be frickin loony tunes.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

What is it with converts? So many turn out to be frickin loony tunes.

I don't know man, I think they read the Koran and because that’s their first exposure to it they literally get the religion without the progression of 1500 years.

Or like many they have someone else who has ulterior motives telling them what’s what!?

I also think some people are just fucked up.

I really don't know.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain