Rstanley0312

paying for healthcare

Some more BULLSHIT that snuck in there.....

It made me just shake my head.... I'm only half way through reading the entire bill.... I have not read that part yet.
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

It made me just shake my head.... I'm only half way through reading the entire bill.... I have not read that part yet.

Can you post a link to it?:)
If you're not living on the edge; you're taking up too much room!

Can you post a link to it?:)

There is a link in my initial post..... scroll up.
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.

Give it enough time and the government may ban tanning or tax it so much no one will use it as it causes cancer and is killing americans kind of like they are trying to do with "obesity" through taxing and regulation on food!
Here is what the bill is really about:
"Let me remind you this [Americans allegedly dying because of lack of universal health care] has been going on for years. We are bringing it to a halt. The harsh fact of the matter is when you're going to pass legislation that will cover 300 [million] American people in different ways it takes a long time to do the necessary administrative steps that have to be taken to put the legislation together to control the people." -Representative John Dingell

Its about controlling the people... and when people like me said that we were called nuts and conspirousy theorist but they are openly admitting it. What has happened to freedom and the constitution?
Why on earth would they put in a healthcare bill that all college loans must be taken from the government and not private banks. Is it about jobs? No! Some estimates indicate that by the government taking student loans there will be 40,000 jobs lost due to that alone!
They passed the bill by making threats in every direction possible, including threatening to pass it anyway, (unconstitutional) if they couldn't get enough votes to do it legally!
When will people see the lies! Obama ridiculed hillary for the "idea" of forcing people to buy insurance and then pentalize them with fines if they don't and sited the state of Mass. as evidence of why that doesn't work yet he just signed a bill that does just that!
Why would he say things like that. Why would they force us to buy healthcare and control us? Because they believe we aren't smart enough to know what is best for us so they (the smart ones) must control us and force us to do what they deem is right. We are in thier way so they must lie to get around us because.....they don't think we are smart enough to see thier lies anyways. They believe as long as the result is good it doesn't matter how you get there. However, there is no way to get a good result with bad methods! It simply doesn't work!
Obama says that the U.S. Constitution “ reflected the fundamental flaw of this country that continues to this day” .
That is what the constitution is to the people! A block in thier way! A flaw!
Is this the change you wanted?

gov't just passed a bill to fund the military for $708B. Never even had discussion in the House for fucks sake.

Seems a little strange that we can fund two wars without ANY debate, yet funding healthcare practically sends the country into civil war.

America has its priorities truly fucked in the head. Paying for health care is a piece of cake in this country with the money this place has. They simply bury their heads i the sand as to the reality of how to do it.

Been asleep? - it's not exactly new information.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

gov't just passed a bill to fund the military for $708B. Never even had discussion in the House for fucks sake.

Seems a little strange that we can fund two wars without ANY debate, yet funding healthcare practically sends the country into civil war.

America has its priorities truly fucked in the head. Paying for health care is a piece of cake in this country with the money this place has. They simply bury their heads i the sand as to the reality of how to do it.

Well sure, matching the world dollar for dollar, more with the wars, is the real problem here, not HC funding. We need reform so that doctors making 200k out of med school and RN's making 100k is reduced, this causes the massive costs. I mean, let the hospitals pay docs and RN's that much, but not at the cost of over-inflated HC which causes millions to be out of coverage.

We need reform so that doctors making 200k out of med school and RN's making 100k is reduced, this causes the massive costs. I mean, let the hospitals pay docs and RN's that much, but not at the cost of over-inflated HC which causes millions to be out of coverage.

Lucky economics, everyone. Let's go get heart surgery from the guy making 50k instead!

Been asleep? - it's not exactly new information.

No but I have been very busy. I cannot tell you the last time I was able to read a book for my own enjoyment. [:/] I am a big reader too.... I miss those days when I was reading a couple of books a week. I also wanted to wait and see how the final bill would read.

Well sure, matching the world dollar for dollar, more with the wars, is the real problem here, not HC funding. We need reform so that doctors making 200k out of med school and RN's making 100k is reduced, this causes the massive costs. I mean, let the hospitals pay docs and RN's that much, but not at the cost of over-inflated HC which causes millions to be out of coverage.

Since when do RN's make 100k just out of school? Since when do most RN's make 100k? Where the F do you get your information? Oh and Dr.'s don't make 200k out of school either..... a small % get to the 200k + level and most of them are highly specialized with tons of school or opened there own practice.

>We need reform so that doctors making 200k out of med school and RN's
>making 100k is reduced

Doctors average about $40K out of med school, which is generally barely enough to pay the minimum payments on their loans. Where the heck did you get $200K?

Doctor’s salaries are not the culprit of exorbitant healthcare costs...many other factors are driving the costs, i.e. frivolous lawsuits and medical malpractice, uninsured people not paying for their treatment, etc.
Dudeist Skydiver #0511

Doctor’s salaries are not the culprit of exorbitant healthcare costs...many other factors are driving the costs, i.e. frivolous lawsuits and medical malpractice, uninsured people not paying for their treatment, etc.

I take it you ARE aware of the estimated contribution of malpractice suits to healthcare costs.

You may wish to look up the CBO and GAO studies on the matter.;)

Add to this state mandated coverages and no ablility for companies to compete across state lines
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

I take it you ARE aware of the estimated contribution of malpractice suits to healthcare costs;)

They might not be a direct cost, but the threat of them forces everyone to run for cover. Malpractice insurers love that shit.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

I take it you ARE aware of the estimated contribution of malpractice suits to healthcare costs;)

They might not be a direct cost, but the threat of them forces everyone to run for cover. Malpractice insurers love that shit.

The CBO and GAO have both addressed the issue. You should take a look BEFORE leaping.

The CBO and GAO have both addressed the issue. You should take a look BEFORE leaping.

Would this be the same CBO that tells us the HC bill will lower the deficit? :D You want us to beleive that doctors don't order every test known to them so they'll be able to honestly tell the jury they didn't know poor aunt Sally had rectal cancer? Doesn't matter whether they ever get hauled into court...the threat of it is enough.

I've already demonstrated that it's not the lack of insurance that prevents providers from being paid. I have a good policy and it only paid 50% of what was billed.

What is the cause of the high delivery costs?

Destinations by Roxanne

Would this be the same CBO that tells us the HC bill will lower the deficit? :D You want us to beleive that doctors don't order every test known to them so they'll be able to honestly tell the jury they didn't know poor aunt Sally had rectal cancer? Doesn't matter whether they ever get hauled into court...the threat of it is enough.

I've already demonstrated that it's not the lack of insurance that prevents providers from being paid. I have a good policy and it only paid 50% of what was billed.

You haven't demonstrated any such thing.

While CBO and GAO estimates are just that, estimates, on the whole I believe the CBO and the GAO research more than I believe yours.

Would this be the same CBO that tells us the HC bill will lower the deficit? You want us to beleive that doctors don't order every test known to them so they'll be able to honestly tell the jury they didn't know poor aunt Sally had rectal cancer? Doesn't matter whether they ever get hauled into court...the threat of it is enough.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You haven't demonstrated any such thing.

While CBO and GAO estimates are just that, estimates, on the whole I believe the CBO and the GAO research more than I believe yours.

OK...I don't believe the CBO even knows what's in the bill but regardless. We'll know by 2020 I guess. What about the rest of it John? You know I'm right about docs ordering every test under the sun whether it's necessary or not. They do that because they fear a malpractice suit.

We've become a nation that expects perfection in the healthcare field and when something doesn't work out correctly we're ready to sue the doctor and the hospitals. We all know how well that program works for DZO's. It's not healthcare...it's legal action prevention. It's wastefull and expensive no?

Destinations by Roxanne

To your point we are starting from here
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/mar/26/cbos-2020-vision-debt-will-rise-to-90-of-gdp/

And here is just the start of the impact of this "HC" bill

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-03-26/at-t-to-take-1-billion-charge-on-health-care-reform-update1-.html

Add to that John Deere reported today that it will take a big hit which will reduce provided benifits
My son's job is in trouble at Verison as the hit they are expecting layoffs because of the cost to them
Cat is saying it will cost them 100M reducing offered health plans and maybe cause lay offs

http://www.google.com/search?q=company+health+care+costs&hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUS350&tbs=nws:1&tbo=u&ei=py-tS7m-H5D0M_yVxJkF&sa=X&oi=news_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBEQsQQwAA

Small business is not expecting to do much better

More business impact info

http://www.minnpost.com/bradallen/2010/03/26/16945/update_how_much_are_health_care_costs_rising_it_depends_on_whos_measuring

New housing sales dropped again and the construction unemployment number is just over 27%

But it is all Bush's fault[:/]

Abraham Lincoln

Do the ends justify the means for you?

When is the cost (and I am not talking money or party here) too high?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/03/29/pro-life-democrats-switched-vote-health-request-billions-earmarks/

Is giving up ones principals ok if those like you support the end game?

If so, what is the cost in the end[:/]

3 questions
Will you answer any of them?

Abraham Lincoln