Lucky...

A bitter pill.....

A note for you conservatives, Republicans, Libertarians and all groups that dislike this HC but will likely use it or benefit ffrom it in some way: DEAL WITH IT. Here's just an off-the-top-of-my-head list of the things that lead to the frustration I enjoyed during your hero's years in office, 16 years of that fascist pig and GWB:

- Tax cuts from Reagan 70% to 28% over 6 years leading to the tripling of the 900B debt in 1981

- Union busting ATC and GWB's

- Overtime Law requiring some workers to work OT for free or be deemed justifyable termination

- Tax cuts by GWB pushed thru under reconcilliation leading to 5T in debt increase

- General pandering to the rich via tax cuts and most laws

- Mandatory seat belts and auto insurance; just a fascist bump written by ins co's for their benefit - rubber stamped by F.R.

- Entering a war based upon a total manipulation of the intel

- The wiggling out of a huge lie by F.R. getting a pawn, Olliie North to perjure himself to congress that he, "Didn't recall."

- F.R. pardoning Steinbrenner for his tax evasion conviction

- Constantly living in a sort of recession during much of FR's terms and under GWB.

------on and on. So when I see pissing and moaning here, I do 2 things:

- Laugh

- Remember the days when I was pissed about all this shit.

What I suggest is that you get used to this kind of legislation and general actions. Obama and the Dems have a great start on the economic fix, have passed a watered-down version of HC and are working on jobs and tax increases for the rich. Then he has immigration and deficit reduction to tackle. The road for the next 6.5 years will be paved with shit like this, so just get used to it. I've had most of my adult life to be plastered with the BS you enjoy, seen a debt taken from 900B to 12.5T mostly under your hero's leadership, all the breaks gone to the rich, corp-loving fascist turds and the general direction of the nation for the rich at the cost of the poor and working people.

I guess you've had it your way for so long that it will take a 2 or 3 of these bills, tax increases, etc before you see how it feels. You're kinda like the rich spoiled kid that for once doesn't get his or her way.

so you like this bill... it will require people to buy health insurance (in a few years) but it pissed you off that Auto insurance and seatbelts were required?

I'm not doubting your recollection of your opinions. I just see some discontinuity.
--
Rob

>The road for the next 6.5 years will be paved with shit like this, so just get used to it.

While revenge can feel good, I would suggest that it is a poor foundation on which to build a government, and a poor reason to ignore "paving roads with shit." That attitude is no better than Turtle's, who is threatening to shut down his business to extract some sort of bizarre revenge against Obama.

So, legalizing several million illegals, who have already stolen a huge chunk of our economy, over the last 15 years, and sent it south of the border, is going to improve this recession/depression, which you have been living in, for the last umpteen years, how?

A note for you conservatives, Republicans, Libertarians and all groups that dislike this HC but will likely use it or benefit ffrom it in some way: DEAL WITH IT. Here's just an off-the-top-of-my-head list of the things that lead to the frustration I enjoyed during your hero's years in office, 16 years of that fascist pig and GWB:

- Tax cuts from Reagan 70% to 28% over 6 years leading to the tripling of the 900B debt in 1981

- Overtime Law requiring some workers to work OT for free or be deemed justifyable termination

- Tax cuts by GWB pushed thru under reconcilliation leading to 5T in debt increase

- Mandatory seat belts and auto insurance; just a fascist bump written by ins co's for their benefit - rubber stamped by F.R.

- The wiggling out of a huge lie by F.R. getting a pawn, Olliie North to perjure himself to congress that he, "Didn't recall."

- Constantly living in a sort of recession during much of FR's terms and under GWB.

- Laugh

What I suggest is that you get used to this kind of legislation and general actions. Obama and the Dems have a great start on the economic fix, have passed a watered-down version of HC and are working on jobs and tax increases for the rich. Then he has immigration and deficit reduction to tackle. The road for the next 6.5 years will be paved with shit like this, so just get used to it. I've had most of my adult life to be plastered with the BS you enjoy, seen a debt taken from 900B to 12.5T mostly under your hero's leadership, all the breaks gone to the rich, corp-loving fascist turds and the general direction of the nation for the rich at the cost of the poor and working people.

I guess you've had it your way for so long that it will take a 2 or 3 of these bills, tax increases, etc before you see how it feels. You're kinda like the rich spoiled kid that for once doesn't get his or her way.

I picture a 3 year old, with their thumbs in their ears waving their hands back and forth, tongue out saying "nah, nah nah nha nah... nah!"

>I picture a 3 year old, with their thumbs in their ears waving their hands
>back and forth, tongue out saying "nah, nah nah nha nah... nah!"

While another has a screaming kicking tantrum on the ground. Such is the state of politics here in the US.

A note for you conservatives, Republicans, Libertarians and all groups that dislike this HC ... I've had most of my adult life to be plastered with the BS you enjoy, seen a debt taken from 900B to 12.5T mostly under your hero's leadership, all the breaks gone to the rich, corp-loving fascist turds and the general direction of the nation for the rich at the cost of the poor and working people.

Really?

so you like this bill... it will require people to buy health insurance (in a few years) but it pissed you off that Auto insurance and seatbelts were required?

I'm not doubting your recollection of your opinions. I just see some discontinuity.

And so I must like all of the bill or none of it? Come on bro, I don't work like that; I'm liberal. I despise that part of it, but it's worth it to get the rest of it. States will sue and that part might be unconstitutional.

Why don't you worry about the politics in Zimbabwe and try filling our your profile before trying to politically correct and still be anonymous at the same time.

And it matters who I am or where I live? I see how connies work, they find out who you are and then they *try* to intimidate you. Why does it matter who I am or who you are? The bill is here, it's just a start of a lot of thinsg that will piss you off as your heroes GWB and Reagan pissed me off.

It's not an American web site - it's Open and anyone is allowed to comment on ANY subject that they want , provided that they stick to the rules.

I just threw that in there for fun, I think we all know I'm an American. If not, why would I care about the HC Law as well as all the other shit I reference.

While revenge can feel good, I would suggest that it is a poor foundation on which to build a government, and a poor reason to ignore "paving roads with shit."

It's not really revenge, at least not in the classic sense. It's about deal with it, the pendulum is swinging and just as the Righties thought it was switching, the called it too soon, it just jumped a few more feet.

That attitude is no better than Turtle's, who is threatening to shut down his business to extract some sort of bizarre revenge against Obama.

Not really, I never threatned or even came close to that. The worst I said was that I thought/think this country is a toilet, far from a treat. If we keep getting this kind of good stuff, I might just want to stay here and actually like it here. I could really like this country if some of the rules/protocol changed.

Why don't you worry about the politics in Zimbabwe and try filling our your profile before trying to politically correct and still be anonymous at the same time.

And it matters who I am or where I live? I see how connies work, they find out who you are and then they *try* to intimidate you. Why does it matter who I am or who you are? The bill is here, it's just a start of a lot of thinsg that will piss you off as your heroes GWB and Reagan pissed me off.

Did you ever see the old Eddie Murphy bit about the ice cream man? I got some ice.. cream.. and you dont got none.. cause you're on wel...fare and your daddies an alcoholic... You make me think of the little girl he was portraying...

So, legalizing several million illegals, who have already stolen a huge chunk of our economy, over the last 15 years, and sent it south of the border, is going to improve this recession/depression, which you have been living in, for the last umpteen years, how?

I dunno, ask FR, he signed the amnesty law in 1986, he's yoru hero; you're kinda slapping yourself in the ass if you have an issue with illegal immigration.

- Laugh

I picture a 3 year old, with their thumbs in their ears waving their hands back and forth, tongue out saying "nah, nah nah nha nah... nah!"

And I picture you like Zell Miller http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuBnlNjZq24

A note for you conservatives, Republicans, Libertarians and all groups that dislike this HC ... I've had most of my adult life to be plastered with the BS you enjoy, seen a debt taken from 900B to 12.5T mostly under your hero's leadership, all the breaks gone to the rich, corp-loving fascist turds and the general direction of the nation for the rich at the cost of the poor and working people.

Really?

If you have an argument to make, please do, I will be glad to respond.