Lucky...

A bitter pill.....

>You refer to most past Republican Presidents as fascist nazi scum-of-
>the-earth assholes whose very existence should be erased from all
>memory, and then not-so-vaguely put everyone who says so much as a
>respectful word about those men into the same category
.....and then you
>whine and cry because of an occasional snippet?

You can say whatever you like about presidents, their supporters, political parties, celebrities, actors, religions and countries. You cannot attack other posters here.

I emboldened the section that lucky should pay attention to.
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

Did you actually READ all of what I wrote Mikee???

I do not think that it is a good way to do business and I certainly dont hink its a good way to run non partisan portions of our government.

Sure did - did you read any of my quotes, or do they get a pass because they're liberals?

The fact that the Bush Administration hacks went out of thier way to hire other hacks and religious whackjobs from BJU and other law schools with impeccable religious right pedigrees shows the level they were willing to stoop to.

We'll take that as "they get a pass because they're liberals", then.

Its ok though, they are just a part of your wished for theocracy....hopefully they have been nipped in the bud.

Amazing psychic powers your have, Jeanne...since I've NEVER stated that and, in fact, haven't set foot in a church since the early 80's.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Did you actually READ all of what I wrote Mikee???

I do not think that it is a good way to do business and I certainly dont hink its a good way to run non partisan portions of our government.

Sure did - did you read any of my quotes, or do they get a pass because they're liberals?

The fact that the Bush Administration hacks went out of thier way to hire other hacks and religious whackjobs from BJU and other law schools with impeccable religious right pedigrees shows the level they were willing to stoop to.

We'll take that as "they get a pass because they're liberals", then.

Its ok though, they are just a part of your wished for theocracy....hopefully they have been nipped in the bud.

Amazing psychic powers your have, Jeanne...since I've NEVER stated that and, in fact, haven't set foot in a church since the early 80's.

Then why support the people and the policies????

The addage " you are known for the comapny you keep" comes to mind..... I learned that one as a kid... and have lived accordingly.