DesertDevil

What do you do for a living?

my turbo chargers assholes.

They don't have standard exhaust outlets? There's your problem right there.
I have 10, 12, 16" pipe. The stupid fuckers can't even unbolt 2> 1/2 inch screws to the hp jet air assit. fukin morons

I have an 8" pipe with 2 nuts... :P
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

We sell Ergonomic equipment.

What is "ergonomic equipment"?
Left-handed tractors?

1. (used with a sing. verb) The applied science of equipment design, as for the workplace, intended to maximize productivity by reducing operator fatigue and discomfort. Also called biotechnology, human engineering, human factors engineering.
2. (used with a pl. verb) Design factors, as for the workplace, intended to maximize productivity by minimizing operator fatigue and discomfort

So you sell office equipment.

Yea, I've heard that a lot. A lot of bad bad words. then, of course, when the baby is out and on mommy's belly, it's all lovey again. I've heard once or twice that "we're only having anal sex from now on! I can't get pregnant that way". I've had some VERY young girls who just had no clue what was going on. Even during the prenatal visits, these children/young adults think it's all fun and games... pelvic exams are nearly impossible. We've had to tell these girls that obviously someone else wriggled their way in there, or we wouldn't be in this situation... this is something that we have to do... better get used to it because you'll be getting these exams very frequently towards the end of your term.
I've been called a bitch when doing the needling. nothing else very exciting there.
If you disbelieve everything because we cannot certainly know all things, we shall do much-what as wisely as he would not use his legs, but sit still and perish because he had no wings to fly.-JL

Left-handed tractors?

1. (used with a sing. verb) The applied science of equipment design, as for the workplace, intended to maximize productivity by reducing operator fatigue and discomfort. Also called biotechnology, human engineering, human factors engineering.
2. (used with a pl. verb) Design factors, as for the workplace, intended to maximize productivity by minimizing operator fatigue and discomfort

somthing like that, your always so intrested in every thing i post ?

do you have a problem with me?
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Left-handed tractors?

somthing like that, your always so intrested in every thing i post ?

do you have a problem with me?

Seemed like he was clarifying your post, since it WAS very ambiguous.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I taught graphic design at a university level from 2006 till 2009. Now, I'm a freelance graphic designer (and have been for the last 8 years or so) by night, and by day, I work a 'pay the bills' job at an engineering company and looking for a full-time design job.

My work:
http://www.npgraphicdesign.com - Typical graphic design work
http://www.elusiveillusion.com - Patterns, illustrations, ambigrams, illusions, etc.

It seems he always has an extra interest in no matter what I post. Here or in BF and I can’t help but feel like he is looking for any way to say something and it always has a negative tone. Like he has made up his mind as if he knows me and will grasp at any straws that might align with his mind that is already made up. (Where have we seen that type of thinking before):D

Nice of you to jump to his defense, but in all honesty you’re both full of it. If you want to pretend that his constant focus on my posts is just “him clearing my post” then you go head, but I ain’t buying the shit your selling.

Honesty and being straight forward makes you realize a lot about yourself and others.

It seems he always has an extra interest in no matter what I post. Here or in BF and I can’t help but feel like he is looking for any way to say something and it always has a negative tone. Like he has made up his mind as if he knows me and will grasp at any straws that might align with his mind that is already made up. (Where have we seen that type of thinking before):D

Nice of you to jump to his defense, but in all honesty you’re both full of it. If you want to pretend that his constant focus on my posts is just “him clearing my post” then you go head, but I ain’t buying the shit your selling.

Honesty and being straight forward makes you realize a lot about yourself and others.

I could give a shit less about 'his constant focus' on your posts or not - I was speaking to this specific thread. Ratchet down the 'I'm a victim' amp a couple notches, Dar.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I could give a shit less about 'his constant focus' on your posts or not - I was speaking to this specific thread. Ratchet down the 'I'm a victim' amp a couple notches, Dar.

Calm down there cowboy no need to get angry specially when you are replaying to a post that didn’t even mention you to begin with. ;)

He is the only one who seems to always have a question about whatever I post and the tone tells me its not because he likes me.

I am not a victim just observant and wished people would spit it out if they have any issues, sorry I was just raised that way; No games no bullshit.

You have a good day now Mike.

This thread reminds me...

What was the web site that someone set up to let other skydivers know way business you are in so they can do business with you?

I forgot to bookmark it, and I can't even think of what to search for.

Like trying to dress up your job title and make it sound more important by calling it "ergonomic equipment", when you really just sell office equipment?

If you wanted to be honest and straight-forward, you would have just said that from the beginning.

"Hi, I'm Darius, and I sell ergonomic office equipment."

That's not so hard, is it?

Straight-forwardness and honesty impress me. People who try to make themselves sound more important than they really are, do not.

Like trying to dress up your job title and make it sound more important by calling it "ergonomic equipment", when you really just sell office equipment?

If you wanted to be honest and straight-forward, you would have just said that from the beginning.

Straight-forwardness and honesty impress me. People who try to make themselves sound more important than they really are, do not.

Most quality office equipment is designed with ergonomics as a strong consideration.
Most cheap stuff isn't.
Nothing wrong with selling office equipment. Beats the hell out of unemployment.
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

P.S. Jclalor, your a much bigger man than I. I hope your rewarded richly for your merciful efforts. sincere gratitude... for what its worth.

Thank you and everyone else for the kind words, I just consider my self very forunate to have this job and to be able to work with such amazing children. When I started nursing, I never thought I would ever be able to work with sick children, but now I could never imagine doing anything else.

I'm a nurse at a facility for medically fragile and terminally ill children.

http://www.subacutesaratoga.com/about/

[parody]

Proverbial Neighborhood Grouch: So you babysit. Why not just say, "Hi, I'm Chris, and I'm a fancy babysitter?" Jeez.

http://images.smarter.com/blogs/oscar%20the%20grouch.jpg

[/parody]

* Any similarity to person or persons living or dead is purely coincidental and insufficient grounds for legal prosecution. Apply only to affected area. Stiff penalties for early withdrawal.

[parody]

Proverbial Neighborhood Grouch: So you babysit. Why not just say, "Hi, I'm Chris, and I'm a fancy babysitter?" Jeez.

[/parody]

That's not too far off the mark, I do work nights.

What was the web site that someone set up to let other skydivers know way business you are in so they can do business with you?

Supportskydivers.org
:)
And for the record: the appropriate ranking of cool modes of transportation is jet pack, hover board, transporter, Batmobile, and THEN giant ant.
D.S. #8.8

You mean perhaps, like you ?:|

Straight-forwardness and honesty impress me

You mean perhaps, like you? :|May I remind you on your PMs ..??

Bwahahaha ....

Who are you, JohnRich, to criticize or correct someone else's job description? What's your benefit to slam him down? Feel bigger?

Your entire post is a cruel affront to another poster. >:(

dudeist skydiver # 3105

[parody]

[/parody]

* Any similarity to person or persons living or dead is purely coincidental and insufficient grounds for legal prosecution. Apply only to affected area. Stiff penalties for early withdrawal.

What is a parody?
Remster