freeflydrew

9/11 theory - hear me out

The biggest demolitions firm in New York, one that had multiple seismometers operating in the area, says otherwise. And they say it in one of your own precious peer-reviewed truther journals.

But you're just going to dismiss their qualifications and experience, right?

I don't dismiss thier qualifications but have never been able to get my head aroundhow they could distinguish between the explosions and the collapses by using a seismometer due to the rapid onset of the collapses, and the nature of shock waves, combined with the time between the explosives and the collapses being so miniscule.

How do you suggest the use of a seismometer could define whether or not explosives were used?

1. High explosives and impact from collapse have two very different signatures on seismology equipment. This can be seen on every demolition blast that is recorded.
2. Collapse is not instantaneous with explosion.

I think someone needs to take a class in seismology. Our seismographs at university could pick up a windy day on the coast of Oregon 100 miles away based on wave action crashing into the beach. We could tell when there was a rockfall up in the crater based on readings in the instruments. That was nearly 30 years ago with less sensative intruments than are available today.

I don't think a class would do any good. He would just keep insisting the instructor is part of a conspiracy of some kind.
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

Only if the instructor comes to work every day in the black helicopter

If he shows up in a black helicopter: "I knew it! He's in on the conspiracy! I could tell by the black heli."

If he doesn't show up in a black helicopter: "I knew it! He's in on the conspiracy! I could tell becuse he came in on the stealth heli...you know, the ones you can't see or hear."

;)
HAMMER:

Back on topic a little... here's a video and, more importantly, audio of a fairly tall (looks like about 35 stories) building being demolished: link

I think a seismologist could figure that out.

your point is? It looks identical to the ae911 video of the towers being demolished:P:)

Seriously I believe it is quite difficult with demolition to ensure that the building implodes and falls in on itself. Surely terrorists or weird governments happy to kill people would WANT the towers to topple onto adjacent buildings to maximize the death toll? Or are the deaths fictitious and part of the cover-up?
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

Alright, I will bite. But I start wondering if that is the case, and there were enough explosives planted, without anyone seeing anything, in a huge building to bring it down what is the point of flying the planes in? The planners had to know that when the plane hit people would leave the building. People leaving the building would significantly decrease their body count. I would think that they would blow it up around 10AM without any warning whatsoever.

Have Rig will travel ...

Its pretty obvious you have no knowledge of seismic wave form analysis. Ever heard of P and S waves, fast Fourrier transforms, plateau and wave band analysis? Time delay, sequence analysis, VOD analysis.

I could go on, but you obvisouly have made your mind up already...

yeah, i have, these events happened at the same time. of they were separate then they could have an opportunity to distinguish between the two, but if you look at the footage, you know the real time recording of what heppened, you will se a rapid onset and completed destruction within seconds, I could be any professional siesmologist would never have witnessed that before either!

Don't overlook the obvious, continuing to do so disceredits all of you.

The corruption and apathy your government shows is obvious too, but you are just used to htat as you have never known any different!

I feel sorry for you guys as it will be you and your offspring that will feel the most pain from these events,

You aint seen nothing yet!
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

Don't overlook the obvious, continuing to do so disceredits all of you.

There is no scale for which the irony score could be given for this. :ph34r:

The corruption and apathy your government

HEY! You are you calling American!?! Dam Afrikaans! ;)

And,

these events happened at the same time

To the eye, perhaps. To a seismograph, not at all. Even electronic dets have enough variability in them to register different p-waves. But what the fuck do I know, I only worked for the company that developed makes them.
Remster

Fact: When time delays are used between successive detonations on a shot, siesmographs are sensitive enough to pick up each and every one even though they are separated by milliseconds (or less).
Fact: When explosives are used for demolition, there is a brief period between detonation and collapse. Can't get around it. This delay is far greater than the minimum the equipment can detect.

Your latest theory falls flat on its face....just like all the rest.

BTW, you still haven't explained why the debris off the top of the towers hits the ground well before the main columns even though...according to you...the core of the building came down at "free fall speed".

"You aint seen nothing yet!"
Yes, we have. We've seen plenty of nothing and all from you.
HAMMER:

I could be any professional siesmologist would never have witnessed that before either!

Do you have the opinion of anyone who actually knows anything about seismic analysis to back up your uninformed snap judgement? Is there anything at all that you actually know about the field that has led you to this conclusion?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

yeah, i have, these events happened at the same time. of they were separate then they could have an opportunity to distinguish between the two, but if you look at the footage, you know the real time recording of what heppened, you will se a rapid onset and completed destruction within seconds, I could be any professional siesmologist would never have witnessed that before either!

By all means... ignore my last post if doing so suits your argument.

I'm sure professional seismologists would not have witnessed what happened on 9/11 before. Particularly if they primarily studied controlled demolitions as opposed to buildings buckling like a soda can after planes had been flown into them.

My questrion to any conpsiiracy theoriest out there is this:
If the Us governemnt organnised 9/11 to justify Middle East aggression, why didnt they think to put at least 1 Iraqi on the planes?

Good luck getting an answer to this one.

The Bush adminstration & its supporters had been gearing up for a showdown with Saddam since before Bush even took office. Having to instead go into Afghanistan was a real distraction for them. After a few months of destroying Al Quaeda camps & kciking out the Taliban Rumsfeld finally managed to get things back on schedule for Iraq, complaining that "there are just no high-value targets in Afghanistan!"

edited to add: The only answer I got from one of the tin-hatters re. why there were no Iraqis was: "Oh, they forgot that part!"

Right. The government arranged this elaborate plan, installed thermite/thermate/nanothermite in the buildings, kidnapped the passengers, etc. And then FORGOT to blame it on Iraq.:S
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Right. The government arranged this elaborate plan, installed thermite/thermate/nanothermite in the buildings, kidnapped the passengers, etc. And then FORGOT to blame it on Iraq.

So what's the problem? They just happen to be completely incompetent organisational geniuses.:P
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

My questrion to any conpsiiracy theoriest out there is this:
If the Us governemnt organnised 9/11 to justify Middle East aggression, why didnt they think to put at least 1 Iraqi on the planes?

Good luck getting an answer to this one.

The Bush adminstration & its supporters had been gearing up for a showdown with Saddam since before Bush even took office. Having to instead go into Afghanistan was a real distraction for them. After a few months of destroying Al Quaeda camps & kciking out the Taliban Rumsfeld finally managed to get things back on schedule for Iraq, complaining that "there are just no high-value targets in Afghanistan!"

edited to add: The only answer I got from one of the tin-hatters re. why there were no Iraqis was: "Oh, they forgot that part!"

Right. The government arranged this elaborate plan, installed thermite/thermate/nanothermite in the buildings, kidnapped the passengers, etc. And then FORGOT to blame it on Iraq.:S

(tinfoil hat on)

:S If you're going to have an all powerful shadow gov't, you have to do things that make that gov't look incompotent to throw people off the trail. :S
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

> If you're going to have an all powerful shadow gov't, you have to do
>things that make that gov't look incompotent to throw people off the trail.

True! It all makes sense now.

The "accidental" delay of an hour or so between plane impact and ignition of the nano-thermite charges wasn't a screwup, it was a deliberate plot so people would say "look! No one could be _that_ incompetent; it must have been the impact and resulting fire that took down the towers."

The confusion that led to none of the aircraft being shot down? I mean, come on - we shoot down airliners full of people every other week. The confusion is just supposed to make it _look_ like the government is incompetent, when in fact the pilots were deliberately going as slowly as they could!

> If you're going to have an all powerful shadow gov't, you have to do
>things that make that gov't look incompotent to throw people off the trail.

True! It all makes sense now.

The "accidental" delay of an hour or so between plane impact and ignition of the nano-thermite charges wasn't a screwup, it was a deliberate plot so people would say "look! No one could be _that_ incompetent; it must have been the impact and resulting fire that took down the towers."

The confusion that led to none of the aircraft being shot down? I mean, come on - we shoot down airliners full of people every other week. The confusion is just supposed to make it _look_ like the government is incompetent, when in fact the pilots were deliberately going as slowly as they could!

Exactly. I know you'd get it. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.