Lucky...

Lush Rimjob hospitalized in serious condition

I kwew someone would start a sick fucking thread like this one. I coulda guessed it would be you[:/]

Awwwwe.... well Happy Nwe Year anyway; I hope your life is still as meaningful after this thread as it was before ;)

you are a slimebag piece of shit. Taking joy in another human's suffering is wrong. Taking joy in a slimebag piece of shit's suffering is wrong. I wouldn't be happy if you were suffering.

Regardless of what he has done in the past that has been wrong (either absolutely or differing in opinion from you) you shouldn't be happy he's suffering.

you are a slimebag piece of shit.

WHEN ARE SOME OF THESE GUYS GONNA START GETTING BANNED.

Taking joy in another human's suffering is wrong.

I agree: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpFC9uziVhE&feature=related

Regardless of what he has done in the past that has been wrong (either absolutely or differing in opinion from you) you shouldn't be happy he's suffering.

Thx for guiding my value system, now will you pls start banning some of these people, mods? I wanna say shit like this too, but I control myself to show respect to the rules.

You started the whole, "troll" thing, you shoulda been warned first, yet you come in to laugh at it all.

That's how I roll baby!

I'm so so so so sorry I called you a troll, now that I realize you are my newest, bestest internet special friend. I love you man!

"Just 'cause I'm simple, don't mean I'm stewpid!"

I kwew someone would start a sick fucking thread like this one. I coulda guessed it would be you[:/]

Awwwwe.... well Happy Nwe Year anyway; I hope your life is still as meaningful after this thread as it was before ;)

you are a slimebag piece of shit. Taking joy in another human's suffering is wrong. Taking joy in a slimebag piece of shit's suffering is wrong. I wouldn't be happy if you were suffering.

Thx for guiding my value system, now will you pls start banning some of these people, mods? I wanna say shit like this too, but I control myself to show respect to the rules.

I totally expected this. Even through it was a troll thread to try to get someone banned I'm sure. I'll bite.
--
Rob

I totally expected this. Even through it was a troll thread to try to get someone banned I'm sure. I'll bite.

So you're calling me a troll again, even after being warned. So you're begging to be banned.

I dunno, we're not talking a public servant here, we're talking about a parasite that hangs on the fringe of politics and comments on them while making millions per year. Politicians try to improve life for others on their side, pundits just make money and refuse public office for fear of a pay cut.

What's worse is that Lush promotes racism, classism, exclusion in teh name of greed. We're better off w/o Bundy and we would be better off w/o Lush Job.

Who's kool aid have you been drinking?....The majority of all politicians, are selfish, self promoting, self agrandizing pigs, who have no accountability, when it comes to feeding at the public trough. A true servant of the people, lives on what the people he serves, allows him to have, not what he can vote for himself, to pocket, and live far above the standard of those, he has sworn, usuallly falsely, to serve.
The difference between Rush and a politcian, is, at the end of the day, many people and businesses have profitted from using Rush, as a promotional tool.... Politicians only show a profit, for themselves, while robbing those, they are sworn to serve. Apparently, you find great pleasure, in that mentality.

Using terms like "Lush Rimjob", "Shrub", "Obamanation", "rePUBIClowns", etc. etc. on an internet forum inherently constitutes an act of trolling.

Unless you only use them on back-patting forums where everyone always agrees with each other, then they serve as sophomoric shows of solidarity. (like using the term micro$haft on a linux forum)

Using terms like "Lush Rimjob", "Shrub", "Obamanation", "rePUBIClowns", etc. etc. on an internet forum inherently constitutes an act of trolling.

Unless you only use them on back-patting forums where everyone always agrees with each other, then they serve as sophomoric shows of solidarity. (like using the term micro$haft on a linux forum)

Can you name some of Lush's favorite terms for people he hates???

He has all kinds of fun little names.

Why do you start threads with the sole intention of getting people riled up and then bitch like a school girl when people do? Either grow up or don't post intentionally irritating crap.

--------------------------------------------------
Stay positive and love your life.

Why do you start threads with the sole intention of getting people riled up and then bitch like a school girl when people do? Either grow up or don't post intentionally irritating crap.

And calling me a schoolgirl isn't:

- A PA

- Designed to rile me up?

Is it that you mean to post things that you dislike is a bad idea?

Again, how do you draw the conclusion that this thread designed to piss anyone off? It really wasn't, I just like to celebrate a vile individual's downfall. I could do better than that if I wanted to rile up you and the lockstepped RW.

>>>>>>>>Either grow up or don't post intentionally irritating crap.

If you think I'll take a direcctive from you then you have been listening to pseudo-gods like Lush.

Like Amazon said, Lush is the biggest violator of making fun of people via names, like "Feminazi" etc, so your agenda is clear. Now quit PAing.

And calling me a schoolgirl isn't:

- A PA

Mommy mommy they're being mean to me.

Attack and when confronted run to an authority figure to bail your ass out---how liberal of you.
I'm just waiting on you to plat the race card.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

So you're calling me a troll again, even after being warned. So you're begging to be banned.

Your temporal sense is a bit off.

I wasn't warned at the time you posted this. Unless you were whining behind the scenes to a green which lends weight to this being a troll thread. (note, that would be about the thread, not you, lest you get your panties in a wad)

Clearly it's not against policy to openly wish ill upon someone. (or you'd have had your warning by now) But somehow, If I were to wish you had a car accident on the way to the DZ, I bet you'd find some way to turn that into a PA. But I don't wish you'd have a car accident on the way to the DZ. That would be wrong. But you don't get it.
--
Rob

No... I've never listened to him.

That doesn't change the fact that being incapable of writing someone's actual name when talking about them is idiotic and juvenile. If Limbaugh does it too, it's still idiotic and juvenile.

No... I've never listened to him.

That doesn't change the fact that being incapable of writing someone's actual name when talking about them is idiotic and juvenile. If Limbaugh does it too, it's still idiotic and juvenile.

Well since I am in my second childhood.. and so many of these buttstains here who do listen to him and regurgitate all the crap that comes out of the oriface right next to that huge pilonidal cyst.. I will continue to provide some comic relief and some balance.... it would be rude not to.

Pretty juvenile doc and others........

Yea........Yea.......but you said this once......

The thread was started intentionally to demean an individual and hasten (or celebrate) their potential death. I mean Lush Rimjob, says enough.
Nice try to deflect the topic at hand, but then again that's what some do.
Don't let facts get in the way.

So you're saying it's OK to demean Ted Kennedy when he's sick, but Rush Limbaugh, who has made a fortune showing contempt for anyone he disagrees with (including Ted Kennedy), has to be treated with respect.

I didn't see your righteous outrage in the demean Ted Kennedy thread.

OK, nice double standard you have going there.

I would say the same about anybody.

Ya, your double standard is puke on the floor for all to see
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Got ya ,marked down to be sure I piss on "your" ashes when the time comes!

So you're just as bad as he is? Got it. Not sure why you're upset then.

IMO, while I really don't like Limbaugh at all, this thread is in bad taste.

Lots of people, on both sides, have showed their true colors.

It's disappointing, but not surprising.

Ian

Yep, there are few on both sides. But most, like you, would call em out no matter which side they are on, as many others have done here
Abraham Lincoln

So it is.

So was the thread about Ted Kennedy's seizure, but none of the self-righteous indignation was forthcoming then, even from you.

Apparently piling on Kennedy when he was sick was just fine, but Rush L. is sacrosanct.

As long as you have your excuse I guess that is all that may matter to you huh teach.....
Abraham Lincoln

Thanks

Just so you know there is no kind of shit you can chew on the change that. Nice to see you so happy showing your true brown colors (shit brown it is then)
Abraham Lincoln

Got ya ,marked down to be sure I piss on "your" ashes when the time comes!

So you're just as bad as he is? Got it. Not sure why you're upset then.

Lots of people, on both sides, have showed their true colors.

It's disappointing, but not surprising.

Ian

I dunno, we're not talking a public servant here, we're talking about a parasite that hangs on the fringe of politics and comments on them while making millions per year. Politicians try to improve life for others on their side, pundits just make money and refuse public office for fear of a pay cut.

What's worse is that Lush promotes racism, classism, exclusion in teh name of greed. We're better off w/o Bundy and we would be better off w/o Lush Job.

Not even gonna mention the plethora of lies in this post but something of importance does need pointing out. That point is, is your "hatred" of Rush has nothing to do with his politics or opinions. It has everything to do with the fact he has made more of himself honorably than you will ever be able to do because of your attitude. You are jealous my big green friend. Makes your post and thread even more tasteless.:D:D
Abraham Lincoln

Well since I am in my second childhood.. and so many of these buttstains here who do listen to him and regurgitate all the crap that comes out of the oriface right next to that huge pilonidal cyst.. I will continue to provide some comic relief and some balance.... it would be rude not to.

I guess, as they say, that's why they have 31 flavors.

So it is.

So was the thread about Ted Kennedy's seizure, but none of the self-righteous indignation was forthcoming then, even from you.

Apparently piling on Kennedy when he was sick was just fine, but Rush L. is sacrosanct.

As long as you have your excuse I guess that is all that may matter to you huh teach.....

I don't believe you'll find a post where I called him a silly name, made fun of his condition or wished him dead. Feel free to correct me.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

So it is.

I don't believe you'll find a post where I called him a silly name, made fun of his condition or wished him dead. Feel free to correct me.

Didnt say you did. You DID however make excuses for someone else doing it based on the same poor taste bs now didnt you
Abraham Lincoln

So it is.

Didnt say you did. You DID however make excuses for someone else doing it based on the same poor taste bs now didnt you

NO, that is not true. I just pointed out a hypocrite for having a double standard (more than one, in fact).

Feel free to link to a post where I made excuses.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.