Lucky...

Lush Rimjob hospitalized in serious condition

Bannings are NOT created equal... not that you would trust me to tell you this... I wish they were but they are not.

And that comes directly from the POWERS that be ***

I mean really, did you ever think that if you didn't say such hateful things (at times), maybe you'd get a little more latitude.

It must be a vast conspiracy................

As I have said...

I LOVE to give as good or better as I have recieved... I am just built that way.

I did learn from all the re PUBIC lowns around here on the proper way to post.

I would be happy to post with civility... if I actually saw civility from those of you who continue to post the same tired crap for the last 7 years.

If you want civility from me.. then treat me and others with civility.. I think that is a pretty simple solution to all the whineing from the "conservatives" here who are getting so butt hurt about one of their icons of hate.

Remember... its a two way street.

Edited to add.. and trying to shame you people into less hypocrisy in their posting habits has had no effect... Its like a huge

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

right over your heads.

> Of course, many conservatives think exactly the opposite.

I have never been banned from DZ.com, but I have been warned on several occassions, which I must admit were rightfully given.

So, Bill if you ever find yourself throwing a little persecution toward Amazon, you feel free to throw a little at me to, just to keep it fair. I think I can stand up to the heat.:P, I'll let you know if I start crying Uncle.

Bannings are NOT created equal... not that you would trust me to tell you this... I wish they were but they are not.

And that comes directly from the POWERS that be

You are right. they are not. the first time I got banned was because of another post that I quoted. I never understood that one until it almost happened again. It was the way I was using the reply and quote.

There have also been a couple of times I had it coming. :$ You?:)
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

As I have said...

I LOVE to give as good or better as I have recieved... I am just built that way.

If you want civility from me.. then treat me and others with civility.. I think that is a pretty simple solution to all the whineing from the "conservatives" here who are getting so butt hurt about one of their icons of hate.

So, YOU get to respond in kind, but anyone else is supposed to 'forgive and forget'?

Remember... its a two way street.

Indeed.

Edited to add.. and trying to shame you people into less hypocrisy in their posting habits has had no effect... Its like a huge

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

right over your heads.

Yeah... think of that, BEFORE the next time you START a post with things like 'repubiclowns', 'icons of hate', etc...
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

So, YOU get to respond in kind, but anyone else is supposed to 'forgive and forget'?

It's worked for Israel so far :)

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Unlike you, I never claimed to be. I'll bet you STILL have any two other people outnumbered in that regard, although Lucky is probably catching up fast.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Ah, in all cases, you did read what he was replying to, correct?:o

:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

If you want civility from me.. then treat me and others with civility..

In all honesty, Amazon, that doesn't work. I have noticed you are one of the quickest, if not THE quickest, to start name calling and pushing the line with PAs. Case in point, when was the last time you made more than two consecutive posts about the Republican party without referring to them as "rePUBIClowns" or some other morphing of the word?
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

In all honesty, Amazon, that doesn't work. I have noticed you are one of the quickest, if not THE quickest, to start name calling and pushing the line with PAs. Case in point, when was the last time you made more than two consecutive posts about the Republican party without referring to them as "rePUBIClowns" or some other morphing of the word?

And I should do differently why???

I just think its interesting WHO is getting all butt hurt here.. I could care less and will post with the same decorum I see.

Want to see changes???

Try busting your fellow travellers who hold Rush Limbuagh and the Republican Party as sacrosanct but can denegrate "liberals" El Jeffe Clintonista....Obamer...the Obamamessiah... the Democrat Party.. and on and on and on

Oh and PLEASE try to get your politicians to do the same... since you guys are all about family values.. maybe they could actually adhere to some semblance of FAMILY VALUES.. just once in a while.

I didn't say exactly the same things Ron. A basic concept of people being happy, free and able to care for themselves. I'm glad you picked up on my irony too, troll and ad hominem attacks. Although it is funny that someone who is so skilled at adult debate is spending time stamping his foot whining about being able to debate like an adult.

If not for the sake of the civility you ask for then to show you are above stooping to that level.
HAMMER:

If not for the sake of the civility you ask for then to show you are above stooping to that level.

Fuck that ....I love stooping to that level...its all several people here understand and it gives their life meaning when I up their pulse as they get all butt hurt and start sputtering.

I think this is the perfect thread considering they are acting the same as their honored and holy talking head.. they listen to him..they worship every thing that comes out of every oriface he has. and make it a point to bring that same bullshit here with new threads almost every day and then they get all butt hurt when its pointed out to them.:ph34r::ph34r:

Let me make myself perfectly clear.....

T-T-T-T-TROLL..............
buh bye........

Bye bye, now go worship Lush, unfortunately he will be alive and well to spread his hatred around.

Rush hardly has a monopoly on hating. But he does it for market share and a paycheck. What's your excuse?

I don't hate, I just point out a deplorable person. Sorry you idolize him and that bothers you, but a person to make fun of a Parkinson's victim is just human (barely) trash.

See what I mean. Run to mommy when someone says anything remotely close to a PA. If you can't suck it up then don't start threads like this.

So now you're calling bIll, mommy? Hey, I prefer a more open dialogue forum, but this isn't it. There are a million of forums out there without rules, go there and spread your insults or stay and foillow the rules. If Bill didn't control this shit thsi place would be a joke. Don't think he's pandering to anyone specific here.

Well, Lucky, it appears the Rushter is going to live. I'd bet he was on his way out of this world, found out how happy you were, and pulled through JUST TO PISS YOU OFF!!!
Happy New Year. :)

Like they say, only the good die young. Rush will be here for a while to comment on and make 10's of millions, buit never do anything for America. I call that a parasite.

You did in fact do all of the things I claimed you did. Saying you didn't does not change history.

Are you capable of putting things in context?

That says more about you than anything else.

People who laugh at Parkinson's victims have no place here on earth, other than in the Republican Party. So you haven't told me, was MJ Fox's plan also to end a very lucrative career too? Is it all a guise? Did he forgo 100's of millions to play an act? Ridiculous.

Can you name some of Lush's favorite terms for people he hates???

No, because I don't listen to him since I think using stupid names is a childish action.

You are not stupid.... If you would just stop the BS stuff like this you might be really fun to talk to.

So then you agree that Lush is stupid?

WRONG..yet again.. talk about another lame atttempt by even by you Ron

What do YOU call a member of the party? Are you a Democratic, or a Democrat?

Lamer than normal...even for you.

Plus I see how you avoided the hypocrisy of how you claim to hate Rush for his use of stupid childish names... Yet you spout your very own versions.

The funnest thing is you claim to hate people who buy into Rush and his childish BS... Yet you use the SAME tactics! You are JUST LIKE RUSH in delivery, just a different message.

Ron you are whining.. and not even OWNING your own words... is it because you are such a well trained sheep.. just following along with the people who started the slur and you have been doing so ever since. Pardon if I call a bunch of clowns who came up with that shit a bunch of clowns.

You said Democrat Party....

The proper usage is Democratic Party. A memver of that party is a Democrat.

And just for your information I dont hate Lush Rimjob... But I do think he is a despicable human being... a racist.. a mysogynist.. a doper who rants about other dopers hence he is the usual rePUBIClown values moralist whose glass hose has so many hoels from all the rocks he has thrown at other groups.. that its a good thing he is in FL where the climate is moderate.... and it lets in some fresh air because the bile that comes from his mouth daily has such a foul stench.

You just hate him because he makes more money than you. Has to be the case because you post is full of baseless bull shit lies

and what is a "memver"?.. ... .. part of the deomcrat party?

I could care less how much money he makes... I am more interested in how he treats his fellow americans, and that fact that he is a raging hypocrite dope head and a typical rePUBIClown failure at having ANY family values at all....again a lot more hypocrisy from the man you worship with every fiber of your being.

Ah yes a staunch rePUBICan... its Democratic Party... like gets like from me... I mean you "conservatives" did show me the proper posting technique for the website by your posts.

Oh and guess which key is right next to the V key??

You trying to point out a typeo is exceedingly funny and ironic wouldn't you say???

Give it up, they'll never admit to the fact that Lush is garbage for making fun of MJ Fox. They can watch the vid I posted, yet they clammer, "I don't listen to Lush." Hey Einsteins, you don't have to listen to him to click the vid and watch/listen to him. Truth be told, they do listen to him, tghey just agree with him on many fronts.

Isn't it somewhere between semantic and overlysensitive to worry about the PUBIC, Republiscum, etc? It really lets the RWers out so they can divert from the real issue to that of, "Why are yopu hurting our feelings so?"

Well, Lucky, it appears the Rushter is going to live. I'd bet he was on his way out of this world, found out how happy you were, and pulled through JUST TO PISS YOU OFF!!!
Happy New Year. :)

Like they say, only the good die young. Rush will be here for a while to comment on and make 10's of millions, buit never do anything for America. I call that a parasite.

Lucky for you that listening to his BS is purely optional, but him paying more income taxes in one year than you probably will your entire life is not. I personally can't stand to listen to him, but the taxes he pays on those tens of millions sure come in handy for ol' Uncle Sam.
HAMMER:

People who laugh at Parkinson's victims have no place here on earth, other than in the Republican Party. So you haven't told me, was MJ Fox's plan also to end a very lucrative career too? Is it all a guise? Did he forgo 100's of millions to play an act? Ridiculous.

My, My... You are, suddenly, concerned about someone, in a useless profession, not reaching his full potential. How ironic.

One can not stoop to "that level" if they have never been above it. They can only continue with the same MO and personal attacks as is their nature.